[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts? Just want to know what you lot think of this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: download.jpg (507 KB, 2500x685) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
507 KB, 2500x685
Thoughts?

Just want to know what you lot think of this.
>>
Retarded wall of text SJW shit.
>>
am I stuck in some kind of time loop
>>
>>5319507
The mods need to start deleting posts/threads that have pictures of this fucking "comic"...
>>
>>5319507
Holy shit fuck this comic so much. You better not unironically enjoy this comic OP, or I fucking swear.

I fully agree with >>5319763
>>
>>5319507
even people tumblr hate it
I've seen people say that the creator isn't even trans and is a borderline pedophile
>>
>>5319507
do we really need 3 threads about this comic a day?
>>
Really, really stupid.
>>
File: itsshit.png (152 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
itsshit.png
152 KB, 500x200
>>5319507
>>
File: image_30.jpg (35 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image_30.jpg
35 KB, 300x300
>>
>>5319507
Some things are just not meant to be.
>>
File: Is it shit Don Patch.png (1 MB, 672x903) Image search: [Google]
Is it shit Don Patch.png
1 MB, 672x903
>>5319507
>>
>>5321096
>ki

>piece of cake
>>
I've literally never heard a good thing about this comic and every one I've seen has been horrible
>>
>>5319507
That little shit is unbearable.
>>
>>5319507
This is a terrible webcomic that wishes it was a good webcomic and is trying to pass as one without the quality and substance injection treatment it needs
It's just dressing itself up in politics. It doesn't even try to shave it's dialogue.
>>
File: 1441749184982.jpg (320 KB, 980x844) Image search: [Google]
1441749184982.jpg
320 KB, 980x844
>down with the cis-tem

I just started reading this and its more sjw than I could have ever imagined.

Aren't these kids like 8? How do they even know what this shit means?
>>
File: want to puke.jpg (84 KB, 590x564) Image search: [Google]
want to puke.jpg
84 KB, 590x564
g y n o c e n t r i c
p o i s o n
>>
>>5322754
Not one good thing? How about it's fucking hilarious!!!!
>>
>>5325203
But even from the so bad it's good standpoint it's awful.
>>
Its trash
>>
>>5325232
I've only seen small amounts of it but to me it reads like a parody, which makes me laugh, and the fact that it's not a parody makes me laugh even harder
>>
File: transtrender.png (114 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
transtrender.png
114 KB, 500x403
>>5319507
SJW garbage testing Poe's law
>>
>>5324044
It's what they think all the young hip kids talk these days; like ivy league educated radical socialites.

Even the dude who lied to get his dick chopped off after failing the srs test five times, and made a website on how to pass the srs test along with his own fucked up transgender test made a better comic, Unicorn Jelly. I say dude because he never wanted to be a woman to begin with, and is the living embodiment of what /pol/ thinks as tranny degeneracy.

I'm certain that his website caused a few people to an hero because the test he made up told them to transition when they shouldn't have, but since he provided the answers to have them pass the srs test, they did anyway.
>>
the author is doing some kind of tour in yuropoor right now to talk about trans issues and her comic. I'm friend with one of her friend. they are pretty much all social justice wackos tumblrinas.
>>
>>5327648
put up signs saying free sex for refugees with the address of her panels
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.