[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gay, and although I don't look particularly manly,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: 1439109043791.gif (4 MB, 1000x1103) Image search: [Google]
1439109043791.gif
4 MB, 1000x1103
I'm gay, and although I don't look particularly manly, I would prefer to look more effeminate.

If I got on a T-blocker like spiro, what effects could I expect? Is this a stupid idea if I'm not trans? I really don't want to grow tits, but I would like to slow facial and body hair growth.
>>
>>5318240
>Is this a stupid idea if I'm not trans?
Yes, you'll basically get oesteoporosis after a few years of not having any sex hormone
>>
Angry bitter hons will probably tell you off for trying to use hormones as a "cis male" but as long as you are okay with the following effects who gives a fuck?

- soft skin
- possible gyno
- infertility
- possible reduced boners
- possible penis size reduction
>>
>>5318240
>anime
Tranny detected
>>
>>5318291
Trutrans don't post anime
>>
File: 1440455420235.jpg (139 KB, 1000x1015) Image search: [Google]
1440455420235.jpg
139 KB, 1000x1015
>>5318259
>soft skin
Would love this. I love getting touched and I think I have fairly sensitive skin. Would this make it even more sensitive?

>possible gyno
eww no, I would hate this. I thought that as long as I wasn't on E I wouldn't get tits? Any way to circumvent this?

>infertility
Like permanently? Not like I really care that much actually. I'm gay anyways.

>possible reduced boners
Makes sense with less T. Just so long as theyre not impossible to get I guess. I have only ever bottomed before and have no real interest in topping so as long as I can still finish I guess?

>possible penis size reduction
woah I didn't even know that was possible

Interesting
>>
>>5318291
>>5318297
I'm not a tranny just a faggot lol
Also I hardly ever watch anime, I just love to shitpost with it though
>>
Do people ever do this? I've been looking at shit for a bit now and I can't seem to find people who only take the blockers and what happens.

Is this retarded as fuck?
>>
What happens if you get on an aromatase inhibitor and androgen blocker at the same time?
>>
I'm on 200mg spiro & 5mg fin, no E.

Body hair is basically gone. Slower beard growth.
Libido is decreased quite a bit.
There is a study about Spiro not causing osteoporosis, but it really probably depends how much T you have left.
>>
Oh also, bit of gyno, but not noticeable, just sore.
>>
>>5319903
But if gyno, as in some actual breast growth?

Gonna have to do some research on fin.

Thanks for the informative response, always better to get information firsthand haha
>>
>>5319931

Mmm as in, small lumps. No visible difference.
>>
>>5319623
Being on blockers with no replacing hormones causes your body to go into menopause mode, for either gender. It's retarded.
Bone density issues, heat flashes, etc. You will feel like unenergetic shit 24/7. They're only meant for people before 18 to block puberty, regardless of what old hons say. They also cause long-term complications without hormones replacing- ones you won't like. Just don't do it.

Just take estrogen at a really low dose- my male cousin does it and he's so flat you can see his ribs through his chest skin. It doesn't necessarily get rid of hair, though. That depends on you.
>>
>>5318240
>I would prefer to look more effeminate.

this is why homosexuals will never get respect
>>
>>5321745
sexist desu
>>
>>5319900
pics?
>>
Finasteride sounds sketchy and kind of dangerous. What does it do that spirit doesn't?
>>
>>5318240
Hey, amm, i have a question. I just want to start transitioning. How i should start?, i mean, i should go to a doctor for the hormones or...?
>>
>>5322222
Finasteride (and dutasteride) reduce the body's access to DHT.

Spiro and Cypro drop Testosterone levels. The two in concert can do pretty amazing things.
>>
>>5318259
a reduced risk of all those effects and a high risk of depression and osteoporosis as the anon above has stated already is more likely. t-blockers alone are dangerous for a too long time.
>>
I am trans and want to preserve what's left of my youthful looks before I start estro. Is 6 months of spiro safe? Should I take finasteride as well?
>>
>>5318301

This is how I feel about that stuff as well.

I'd love to be more feminine but I would never want to even attempt to pass for trans.
>>
We have like the completely opposite problem, I hate how feminine my body is, I want it to be more manly.
>>
>>5323427

Start lifting, mainly doing legs. That produces lots of testosterone.

Also eat lots of red meats.
>>
>>5323459
I already eat red meat daily, and I have a higher than normal t-level, still waiting for the endocrinologist to assess the high levels and what the cause might be. Despite this I have no body hair.

I have a very feminine body, the sort of body most mtf would envy because it would make it easy for them to pass. I absolutely hate it, sometimes people will just randomly grab my hands and hold them for a long time commenting on how soft they are, or grab my hips and tell me I have hips like their girlfriends.

I work out four times a week, but because of the high t-levels I have a hard time gaining weight, at 3500 calories a day.
>>
>>5323498

I'm jealous haha. Surprised that you have no body hair despite the high T.

When you work out are you mostly lifting weights? You must have a crazy metabolism to not be putting on the pounds at 3500 calories a day. I can gain lean mass at only ~2400 cal a day
>>
>>5318240
you need sex hormones.

If you dont identify as female and dont want to transition, then dont do any hrt.

if you want to get rid of hair look into laser hair removal/electrolysis
>>
>>5318240
Just make sure you're not too high of a dose. If you nuke your testosterone you'll get reduced bone density and potential itty bitty titties. The correct dosage for you will vary. I.e. some would see low enough T with just 100mg of Spiro, some would have to go to 200mg of Spiro to see low, but enough T, while some others get nuked T with 200mg of Spiro a day.
Also you won't grow titties if you're a skinny skellington or near it, if your female family members have no titties at all, you could even consider being on estrogen for even softer skin, some regained sex drive, less side effects of Spiro/your AA and potential scary levels of cock lust.

You can probably tell if your T is too low if your sex drive is completely gone, but if it's still there you're probably fine. When it's completely nuked you can still turn yourself on if you try, but it rarely happens by itself.

Oh and you do not really see reduced penis size, it's just possible it will not get as erect, however if you never let yourself erect, you will see shrinking. An erection once or twice a week is more than enough to keep your size, and also avoid pain from becoming erect if you wait way too long.

It's your body and you can do what you wish with it, but do your homework before you order anything.
>>
>>5323799
>Also you won't grow titties if you're a skinny skellington or near it

I'm actually pretty built, and I really don't want tits haha. Don't have any sisters, but my mom's breats are average size I guess? (Weird to think about and quantify lol)

This thread has been helpful, but i definitely have more homework to do. Right now I think I would probably start with 100mg spiro a day and go from there? The finasteride sounds sketchy to me still. Idk if I would want to go on the E a little bit right away.
>>
>>5323741
Not really, if he takes a low dose of t blockers it won't harm him, even males have small amounts of estrogen in their system so he'll be fine. Although you still might develop slight gyno.
>>
>>5319956
If you have lumps under your nipples that are sore to the touch, then your lactic glands are developing. Congratulations.
>>
>>5324828
So that would be like the cue to stop right? And I'm assuming there's no way to be on the E but still prevent growth?

I already have pretty big pecs so I feel like any growth would be pretty noticeable
>>
>>5324852
Yeah, your breasts are already developing. You'd better either stop now or start making transition plans.
>>
>>5324876

I'm OP, not >>5319956
Sorry for confusion. I just want to be able to recognize the signs. Maybe it'll be obvious.
>>
>>5324885
You might be able to get away with going on a low dose of spiro, but the combination of spiro and estradiol is going to cause your breasts to develop. That's not even a question.
>>
>>5324876
Heh, yaaaa, well I went off spiro for a month, they went away, back on now ... maybe i'll reduce to 100mg. Married and 30yo, can't go full trans.
>>
>>5326036
Future hon detected
>>
>>5326036
How do you even let this happen??
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 500x250
Bamp

Should I get on the mones
>>
>tfw cis male with high estrogen count and hating it

what do i need to eat & drink more of and eat & less of?
>>
>>5331339
Squat and red meat, eat lots of eggs

Avoid soy like its the devil
>>
>>5326909

...let what happen?
>>
>>5334042
Get married
>>
>>5334042
>>5334132
At least I assume
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.