[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Lesbians have moustaches?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.jpg (51 KB, 659x441) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
51 KB, 659x441
Why do Lesbians have moustaches?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JePugX1YkG4
>>
>>5317906
why do all lesbians have to look like fat truckers? What's the appeal for god's sake
>>
>>5317906
Girls with moustaches are kind of cute d.e.s.u
>>
>>5318929
they re not , in this case we should just call her a trans or a boy ! at somme point enough are enough with the gender juggle !
>>
>>5319012
The most attractive people are the ones whose gender you can't tell at a glance. You sound like an old man complaining about girls with short hair.
>>
>>5319048
LMAO Justement ,25y old i m a girl ( lesbian ),and with shorthair ! So fuck off plastic dumb generetion go back to you know.com
>>
>>5317906
Most girls have tiny moustaches, sometimes they wax them and shit
>>
>>5317959
70 something percent of lesbians are obese
>>
>>5319131
di u get that data from ur anus ?
>>
>>5319070
Are you the person I was replying to? Because I'm not sure if you're arguing with me or agreeing with me. Your anglais isn't that great, mais ni est mon français.
>>
>>5319143
yeah arguing with that >>5319048
>You sound like an old man complaining about girls with short hair.
Desole , i'm working on it :D
>>
>>5319160
I was comparing you to an old man, not calling you an old man. I was saying you are sticking to social standards of attractiveness rather than making up your own mind.

>>5319166
She reminds me of Carolyn Berk of Lovers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hf1GPNQUwk
>I'm sexually confused now, god dammit
androgyny is best gyny
>>
>>5317906
I Don know, why do gay dudes have boobs?
>>
File: toomuch.jpg (241 KB, 570x425) Image search: [Google]
toomuch.jpg
241 KB, 570x425
>>5317906
Off-topic, referring to the video:
>find out about a lesbian bar a few years ago
>"I'll go when I get money"
>finally start making enough money to spend
>bar's closed down

This has happened twice to me. TWICE. And now there's no lesbian bar for hundreds of miles that I'm aware of.
That's what I get for not just going for it.
>>
>>5319705
you missed out.
Big time.
those used to kick ass
>>
>>5319705
Use lesbian bux to open own bar; snatch market
>>
>>5319728
They LOOKED like they kicked ass. I would browse their sites, check out their photos and events... I would just daydream for hours about it. I just tried looking again, but there's none that popped up for San Antonio or Austin.
And I really don't want to go to a gay-centric bar (one that primarily caters to men) because I don't want some flamboyant, campy alcoholic try to make me his fag hag. I'm not making THAT mistake twice.

>>5319739
Hmmmm..... I have wanted to open a business before I died anyways...
Whether you were joking or not, that's actually not a bad idea. Hm.
>>
>>5319799
Girrrrrl I cant even help you there, even the hot spots out here in LA closed down, the most you can find that are ok are SOOOOOMe bars have nights, but even then girls just wont go.
Man if we don't like something we just wont go. and creeper men for some reason don't get why LESBAIANS are trying to stay away from them
>>
>>5317906
lesbians are pretty raunchy
>>
>>5319842
if you say so..
>>
>>5319829
That's especially true for SA.... creeper men are just everywhere. They're like cockroaches, and they can get stubborn, even violent.
That's the other big reason that I want a lesbian bar - all of the patrons would totally know that feeling, and I would think we'd stick up for each other after closing (of course, that might be a bit naive. Again, I've never been.)
>>
>>5319864
its to hard, I think I have been in two right about as they were winding down. it did get violent, the str8 men would try to fight the bouncers yelling that they were allowed to be there. Yet at the same time both the gay guys and lesbos had seen them sexually assault the women in the club. They get really drunk and use it as an excuse to try to rape people right up there in the bar/club/coffee spot. but then when the gay guys did to them what they were doing to all the girls, all of a sudden right there in the middle of the dance floor everyone would witness a hate crime. and like a Mean ass illegal bashing hate crime.
The gays didn't like it. and a lot of this happened in west Hollywood. its to hard to have a lesbian spot. str8 men always make it a point to assert their male dominance in them. Boy you should see a drag queen go at it with a str8 guy. it is defiantly a sight to see.
>>
I am terrified by this creature
>>
>>5317906
desu she just looks like a 20 y/o dude. i like tomboyish girls but this is too much and body hair especially facial is gross as fuck, no one should have it. laser the world senpai.
>>
File: IMG_0020.jpg (335 KB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
335 KB, 2400x1800
>>5317906
Very cool documentary OP, thanks for sharing.

I made a lot of great friends and memories at the Lex. Its loss was a big hit for us SF dykes.

The issue that this documentary explores is something we talk about a lot here, but nobody really has one definite answer, and that was reflective in this documentary.

I guess, it's a culmination of many things. Makes me sad though. The Lex as great, it was where our community was. Sure the weekly parties are fun, but they're just parties, they aren't community in the same way that the Lex was.
>>
>>5319739
I know a woman who opened a lesbian bar. Between the bartenders and the roller derby girls who would come in, she was swimming in vagina.
The place didn't stay open long, however.
>>
20:20 That moustache was fucking distracting but 8/10 for "we're not 'gay storm-troopers'." (11:46). Queer spaces will grow and Gender nc is becoming a culture that rejects the older generation. Things change.
>>
File: 1439473281974.gif (499 KB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
1439473281974.gif
499 KB, 400x222
>>5317906
>saying HERstory unironically
>>
>>5319799

I have seriously talked and planned with a couple friends about opening a lesbo bar. It is a lot harder than it sounds. Our main obstacle being: what do we do during off-hours? Gay guy bars are always packed or empty, not really any in-between, and the ones that get popular make up their off-hours with all their profits. Lesbo bars get packed maybe a couple nights a week if you're lucky and good. Even happy hours during non-peak times will attract only a slight crowd of regulars at best. You have to make a hell of a profit to make up for all the dead hours you're open and siphoning money. Location is a huge thing, obviously. No one wants to go to a lesbo bar that's in the middle of Stripmall, Nowhere. If you try to make a lesbo bar over an older one, you might have a helluva time chasing out the OLD straight dude regulars, and good luck attracting a crowd of money-laden lesbos to a bar full of straight dudes who won't leave.

There's just, ugh, so many special considerations. The only positive thing I can say is, if you go to a lesbo-oriented event (like Aqua Girl or whatever) and start mentioning your plans to certain people, you WILL be able to find a lot of interested investors.
>>
>>5321065
Well, I'm a cook above all else, so maybe a restaurant during the day, lesbo-lounge by night?
I know of a regular bar that's "open" 24 hours - they're a bar until they have to shut that part down, and then they immediately turn into a diner until bar time rolls back around. Then anyone who's passed out in the corner can wake up to the smell of coffee and pancakes. Last time I checked, they seemed to be doing okay. Then again, they're not a lesbian bar, so.... I would definitely have to draw this out on paper.
>>
>>5321065
As for the straight creepers... man, I really am stumped on that one. Short of staff being armed or having actual security... damn.
>>
>>5321088
That's actually a good idea because lesbians are women and women are fat and fatties love food. Not even trolling. You know this is true.
>>
Dyke Lesbians are lazy hambeasts.
>>
>>5318929
Oh no you don't.. you're not getting passed my filters
>>
>>5319142
Not them, but it was bad enough that the US government comissioned a study into obese lesbians.
>>
As a lesbian myself, of all the dykes I know no one's obese or has a moustache. They take time to look good, even the butch ones.

Maybe it's the US. Or I'm just lucky.
>>
>>5317906
The vast majority of lesbian (and even bi) women I know are really hot
>>
>>5321400
Lies. Admit that many are over 90kg. Why lie on the Web, anon?
>>
>>5321478
Not lying. I'm 45kg x 163cm myself and all the dykes I've met and/or had sex with were either thin or fit.

I'm sure there are fat lesbians in Europe too but lucky for me I haven't met them. Plenty of fat/old transbians though.
>>
>>5317906
I am disgusted. That was the most cringey documentary I've ever seen.
>>
>>5321400
How old are you tho. Lesbians tend to have a "gay death" too. They eat like truckers during their youth, and it's fine until their metabolism slows down. Then whales.
>>
>>5321733
>How old are you tho
>They eat like truckers during their youth, and it's fine until their metabolism slows down. Then whales.
I already eat like a trucker because I burn a lot of calories. Whales are fucking disgusting so I'll do my best to not become one.
>>
won't you just get off the internet and take a walk or something
>>
I want to read more shit posting

>>5321065
I actually used to have blueprints to how I would make a lesbian bar work, I had it all down, but back then the people didn't like gayness and it wasn't that hard to keep creepers out. Now everywhere I go I see that str8 guy laughing about he just molested some lesbian in the bar.
>>
>>5319166

> using the term Manlet unironically
>>
>>5319166
> using the term Manlet
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.