[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something to get off my chest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Godzilla wtf.jpg (102 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla wtf.jpg
102 KB, 960x731
When i was in my Teens, i used to fantasize about being a girl, used to dream about what it would be like to wear womans cloths and be feminine. i even had litteral dreams about being a girl that made me quite happy. 15 years later, and 6"5 with a beard and huge feet, these desires are creeping back very slightly, but i push them aside because of figures above, im pretty damned huge.

My problem is, i love being a guy, i want to work out, improve my muscle and bang the missus with my huge penis. but i still wonder, like im sure many others do aswell. what would it be like?

my GF doesnt know how i feel, but i do plan on telling her. but i just thought id share here, has anyone else had this? i want to ask more questions but im just realy confused about it all.

what do, anon?
>>
See a therapist. I'd be pretty conflicted if I were in your position

>When i was in my Teens, i used to fantasize about being a girl, used to dream about what it would be like to wear womans cloths and be feminine. i even had litteral dreams about being a girl that made me quite happy
> i love being a guy, i want to work out, improve my muscle and bang the missus with my huge penis
these two things don't really add up desu senpai
>>
>>5317531
Get into therapy. Find a gender therapist and talk these thoughts and issues through with them. Not everybody has totransition, and even those that transition, only a minority need to go all the way.

Furthermore, at 6'5, clothing is still available. Places like Long Tall Sally have 38" inseams, and tops with long arms.
>>
Im not sure if i WANT to transition though, im happy as a guy, just wish there was a button so i could be a woman for a day or something, if that makes sense.
>>
>>5322651
Well, we're not telling you to transition, just that you need someone to help work through these issues. Hell, if they didn't seem to upset you a decent amount then I'd say there wouldn't even be any problem in the first place.
>>
>I have a GF, but...
>I love being a guy, but...
>I love my penis, but...
>I just have a funny feeling that being a girl would be a cool lifestyle choice

Every "Am I trans?" thread ever.

See a therapist.
>>
For god sake people, you don't half over complicate things needlessly at times. Seek therapy blah blah, transition blah blah ....... enough! He aint dysphoric, he aint unhappy with his life.

OP, you're happy being a guy but sometimes you wanna be a bit girly/womanly. One word ...... crossdress.
Nothing wrong with it, give it a whirl.
>>
>>5322842
What I don't think you realize is that these thoughts (Am I a girl?) or actions (crossdressing) can turn into something bigger, as is the case with a lot of trans*. It's better to seek therapy now instead of later.
>>
>>5317531
AGP
>>
>>5322869
No, I realise it, honestly I do, but that's not what seems to be happening here imho. Surely a therapist would tell him to explore CDing anyway? Given the OP is already around the 30yo mark, why not just explore it for a while & if it doesn't "scratch the itch" as it were, THEN look into therapy?
I'll admit, I may be completely wrong and talking out of my ass but I feel it's sensible. Too many people seem obsessed with therapists these days.
>>
>>5317531
crossdressing can be a fun fetish
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.