[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you deal with having crushes/feelings in school/college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
How did you deal with having crushes/feelings in school/college whilst closeted?
>>
I drank.
>>
Pretend it didn't even exist.
>>
brushed it off with self-loathing
fucked fat chicks
got into drugs
repression

mainly for hetero crushes, for the homo one just brushed it off
>>
I drank
>>
>>5316922
I'm a cis grill so I just flirt like straight girls do and drunk make outs and get away with it.
>>
>>5316922
My crushes always land on married library women or other unattainable girls so it doesn't really matter in that sense.
Guess I've drank a bit too much some times to drown it.

Sucks not being out and not be able to whine and moan about it, or mention/discuss random qt girls tho.
There isn't really anything hindering it, except I was a late bloomer so I'm kinda scared I'll suddenly change my ways and have to revert it all. (nevermind that I've slept with girls and never even touched boys. sigh.)
>>
>>5317397

But surely you still felt those feelings, right?
>>
File: nowabrokenman.gif (683 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
nowabrokenman.gif
683 KB, 400x224
>>5316922
Convince my self over and over that I am happy alone. While filling the void with cloths weed and vidya.
Pro-tip I don't think I am very happy
>>
As a kid I would try to get close to my crushes and even borderline stalk them to become "friends" - I didn't recognise these as crushes yet because I was tought that girls cannot love other girls "in that way". As I got older and finally realised what was going on, my best friend (who presumably had the same realization) started hitting on me, we dated for a while, good times. If she hadn't shown an interest first, I would probably keep quiet and pretend nothing's going on so I wouldn't lose her friendship. After that I had several crushes on my female friends but didn't mention them - I didn't plan on coming out to my classmates, and life was already stressful enough. By the time 9th grade came I was already dating a guy, so I started to playfully hint at my true sexuality to see what kind of reaction others would have. They were fine with it, so I kind of stopped hiding being bi, but never came out "officially". Nothing eventful happened since them, exept for that other girl who had a crush on me in 11th grade and decided that ruining my life and blackmailing me is a good way to earn my love. Didn't work for her.
>>
>>5316922
Denial.
I was deeply closeted, and convinced myself they were just guys I wanted to be friends with. Whenever I had fantasies about them or caught myself wanting to lean into them for a kiss I told myself I was just being gross, and forced myself to stop thinking about it.

I got lucky in that the guys I was attracted to were balanced sensitive intelligent nerdy fellows, and the bi guy I was crushing on that figured me out in my senior year of High school, well before I did, actually helped me through it.

Have a friend with a similar approach to not dealing with having a gay crush. Except the straight guy he crushed on in highschool was a shitty human being that took advantage of him, got him into trouble, and knowingly strung him along.
>>
Or you could just not be in the closet.
>>
Hah, impossible love was great. I'm starting to even miss the feeling of unrequited love.
>>
>have best friend in college
>pick up on hints that he's bi but to closeted to make a move
>have threeway with him and a girl
>he strokes my dick in threeway
>wind up dating girl
>weird jeoulosy triangle develops
>get super drunk at party, drag best friend outside and make out with him
>pretend I dont remember that happening later on
>a year or two on still with girl
>friend hints every now and then that he likes me still
>Haha whatever dude
>dress sexy when I know I have class with him
>he flat out tells me he wants to jump my bones one day in class
>haha whatever dude
>gradually push him away
>graduate, move on to real life
>still dating girl
>>
>>5323324
Haha I did the same thing as a boy to other boys. MtF now and realize I was pseudo-dating them for camoflauge from guys who bullied me for being feminine. gr8 times. Kill me.
>>
omfg i've been crushing on a friend hard for years and i never knew if he was also just closeted since he never had a gf or expressed any interest but i was too scared of ruining the friendship to explicitly make a move

i get super cuddly with him when we hang out but i never really felt like he was as into it as i am so i just assumed he's straight (but its not like he pushes me away or anything...and it goes beyond "normal" friends cuddling desu)

last month he made an online dating profile indicating he's straight/looking for girls

my fucking hopes and dreams just all got crushed?

or is he still closeted :| do i have a chance at all :|
>>
File: 1447472917007.png (659 KB, 570x491) Image search: [Google]
1447472917007.png
659 KB, 570x491
>>5316922
Try to repress them as much as possible. I don't know why I do, he's openly gay
>>
>>5328951
probably closeted, I wouldn't think most straight guys would let you cuddle with them and definitely if it goes beyond "normal" cuddling.
>>
>>5328951

Play some "gay chicken" or something.
>>
>>5316922
I drank
>>
>>5317837
I just can't bring myself to do that kind of thing.

One time on a summer night party with friends, my female friend (who, mind you, is really attractive) was feeling a bit horny and asked me if I'd like to make out (I'm not out to her yet). I refused, don't think I even came close to considering it. Good thing out of it was that she ended up thinking I "must be too straight". Little does she know, I've fantasized about those lips a couple of times before.
>>
Luckily I didn't have to deal with it, I'm only attracted to feminine men and they aren't exactly common.
>>
Get drunk and or high then cry. That's my all purpose solution.
>>
>>5316922
>implying I did
I just cried and thought about suicide
>>
>>5326921
I feel sorry for him :'-(

Not that I think you owed him anything, but just imagining how he felt :'-(
>>
>>5317837
So mad I can't do this as a gay guy with straight friends
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.