[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ahh fuck. back story: A girl I was sleeping with / was friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: feelit.jpg (61 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
feelit.jpg
61 KB, 960x720
ahh fuck. back story: A girl I was sleeping with / was friends with had an attractive male roommate. also the gayest man I have ever met. one night while fucked up on various things I told him I wanted him. Now a year later she finds this out and is butthurt I hit on her roommate but continued to be her friend / sex buddy. Shes not a homophobe or anything close, but is just upset that I wasn't considerate of her.

Is it really a big deal that I hit on him once? What happens when retro-active feels get triggered like this?

I'm tryna be understanding. I wasnt really that good of a guy back then, but that was then. Since about 6 months ago we've just become regular friends who do normal things like get a coffee or see a movie from time to time. Also she sifted through my FB messages (when I wasnt there) to find this out when I forgot to log out of her phone. It would suck to lose a friend like her, but is there anything I can do?
>>
>>5316285
do you not know women at all? they get buttblasted about anything and everything.
>>
>>5316285
idiot, she has feelings for you. That's why she's acting all jealous and shit and intruding on your privacy.

Her going on your facebook is a huge red flag. You guys can't be fuck buddies if she can't keep it casual and kick her emotions out the door.

End the sex with her because it will end up destroying your friendship with her.
>>
>>5316289
it's true. I'm just surprised that she was surprised by my antics. We were never even in committed relationship and I was a drunk back then anyway. Half the reason I dont want to lose her as a friend was because she was kind to me when I wasnt able to be kind to myself. I just dont know how tell her to get over it.
>>
>>5316309
the sex has already ended, months and months ago and I was tryna work on the friend part. Maybe even have a relationship in the future but this seemed to dash that
>>
She's obviously faghagging over your faggotry. Tell her she's objectifying you for your faggotry and to respsect you as a friend. That'll make her head spin.
>>
Threesome would clear the air, to be desu.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.