[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about homosexuality within masculine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: NThnq7q.jpg (110 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
NThnq7q.jpg
110 KB, 640x360
What do you guys think about homosexuality within masculine and straight context. That is to say, straight men who do gay stuff but don't consider it gay because it is within a hetero space. A great example is frat hazing. Men will get naked, grab each other's cocks and then walk around but not consider it gay because the context is straight. Or a frat pledge will do "the hot dog" where he has to suck off all the ketchup/mustard from a guys dick example http://xhamster.com/movies/3214877/public_frat_pledge_with_hot_dog.html

What our your thoughts on straight men doing gay stuff while still considering themselves straight.
>>
>>5316185
It's called "denial".
>>
>>5316188
But these are large groups of men. Its not like it is just one or two guys within the frat. It is all of them 20+
>>
When I was in uni, there was an acquaintance I had who was in a frat. He told me some of the more party-oriented (i.e. popular) frats would try to recruit (a few) homosexuals every so often, and then they would use these homosexuals as 'torture masters': that is, these homos would be given free reign over the hazing activities, accounting for the explicitly gay shit that occurred within them. Don't know if it was a campus-specific thing, or not.
>>
>>5316188
It's not hard not to go suck a dick, if no one is waving that shit in front of you.

It's easy not being gay if you think you want pussy(but don't get any).
>>
>>5316589
I hope this is true because that's fucking funny
>>
File: 1443376186917.jpg (29 KB, 337x404) Image search: [Google]
1443376186917.jpg
29 KB, 337x404
>>5316185
>What do you guys think about homosexuality within masculine and straight context.

picrelated.
>>
That shit is as old as time itself. In order for you to ensure the loyalty of your brethren you need them to humiliate themselves so that they have no way to escape even if they wanted to.
>>
This video is so hot, I wish I as the guy doing the sucking.

Does it make you more gay if you're the one who wants to get fucked in the ass and be degraded like a filthy slut?
>>
Doing homosexual acts as a method of degrading someone is not necessarily homosexual. Just like how a gay man can rape a straight woman.

The act is still homosexual in nature but doing it does not mean you are a homosexual. The intent is what confirms if the person is homosexual or not.
>>
>>5317425
considering white men won't even rape black women I doubt gay men rape any women.
>>
>>5319126
But they could. I COULD rape a woman. It would not make me straight doing that.
>>
I've always felt that bottoms were straighter than tops, I mean bottoms are just enjoying a good hands free dicking, but the top literally has a hard on for some dude.
>>
>>5316185
Take it from a brother in one of the top fraternities at UCLA, this gay shit doesn't actually happen.

Naked stuff? yeah sure we were hazed like that once or twice, but no touching ever happened, plus we kept our junk covered.

Mind you I fucked a couple of my brothers back when I was a pledge, and they were out to the fraternity, but even with that nothing ever happened in terms of hazing.
>>
>>5319137

Whether or not it would be rape would depend on the race, age, gender identity, etc of the individuals involved.

It's 2015
>>
>>5316188
This
>>
>>5319171
lol
>>
>>5316589
sign me up lmao
>>
>>5319280
>UCLA

That's because your whole state is filled with keks who think hazing is worse than murder. Here in Texas, hazing is 'officially' disavowed, but all the frats do it anyways, and, yes, there is a bunch of gay shit.
>>
>>5321064
UT Austin here, can confirm. You forget that most of the brothers in any fraternity still don't want to look like faggots to their peers or their pledges. And believe me, there is nothing that screams "queer" to a frat boy that asking dudes to fuck with eachother's dicks
>>5319280
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.