[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best ways to continue being straight. Like for real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1375920087212.png (69 KB, 277x332) Image search: [Google]
1375920087212.png
69 KB, 277x332
What are the best ways to continue being straight. Like for real my wife has thought I was like gay before, but I keep telling her No way.

However the truth is that I am like totally gay. However I can not be gay because of family reasons. So like what can I do to be more straight and keep having straight sex and doing things like that.
>>
>marrying a girl when you're gay
you fucked up
>>
Obviously thought his waif would be that animegurl 4eva. Mid exposed, mistakes were made, gg@20.
>>
>>5315952
Not even a little fond of the ladies?

That wife of yours and her sexual needs just an unfortunate part of appearance-upkeep?
>>
>>5316077
Yeah, Im really good at faking orgasms. To get I hard I put on sports and think about fucking the shit out of tom brady
>>
>>5316108
I say let her in on the charade. It's your intention to stay with her, treat her well, and keep having sex with her - if you're able to get her on board, she may be a powerful ally in faking heterosexuality.

It's also awful to keep up a major and very flimsy lie to your spouse.
>>
What family reasons?
>>
File: camweb19s-1-web.jpg (59 KB, 970x624) Image search: [Google]
camweb19s-1-web.jpg
59 KB, 970x624
>>5316108

>Tom Brady

But anon, there are way hotter and more talented QBs out there
>>
>>5315952
BAIL, Bail as fast as you can. This will NEVER work. Trust me I tried and my wife KNEW I was into guys.She thought it was hot. just will not work.
>>
>>5316166
If this works, it's probably a good plan.

It's easier to make things seem believable when you have someone to back you up.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.