[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay General: Bottom Appreciation Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: bottom dinner.jpg (67 KB, 540x367) Image search: [Google]
bottom dinner.jpg
67 KB, 540x367
Thread dedicated to honouring all the sacrifices bottoms make in order to please us.

Last thread: >>5312324
>>
itt: senpai pretends to be a top
>>
File: 365902-800w.jpg (102 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
365902-800w.jpg
102 KB, 800x1200
I want to smell a qt boi.
>>
>>5314351

I'm ftm and I only use my feeldoe so that's basically topping
>>
File: tumblr_nhex0hQnwl1u3zu7do1_500.png (35 KB, 132x347) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhex0hQnwl1u3zu7do1_500.png
35 KB, 132x347
>>5312574
Why do you want to be a femboy?
Being a twink is where it's at.
Gotta get down that fat percentage but still have some muscle so that you get that nice texture and small frame.

>>5314334
>gonna need proof
After admitting to all the shit I have in gaygen posting any picture of myself would be stupid.
>>
>>5314344
Maybe I am wasting my young life by not sleeping around. Maybe you're wasting yours by sleeping around. Moot.

Don't you wonder what sex would be like if someone gave a shit about making you feel good and wasn't entirely focused on themselves?
>>
>>5314362
>Gotta get down that fat percentage but still have some muscle so that you get that nice texture and small frame.

>tfw losing weight
Though finals are right around the corner, and they make me so stressed that either I can't eat or I eat a LOT. It's a crap shoot. I gained 10lbs last spring because of it ;-;
>>
>>5314362

It's not like anyone's gonna figure out your name from your butt
>>
>>5314371
>they make me so stressed that either I can't eat or I eat a LOT. It's a crap shoot. I gained 10lbs
Hot.
>>
>>5314364
I'm gay, my life was always predestined to be a waste, when you live in a time and place where it never in recorded human history has been easier to be gay it's sort of weird is all. Everything is just a button press away.

I make myself feel good, that's no ones responsibility but mine.
>>
>>5314381
ew gainer pls go
>>
>>5314371
Start with a minor exercise routine.
Also, eating healthy is a good start. It makes i easier to lose weight and can act as a form of damage control if you ever over eat.

>>5314378
Still no anon.

>>5314381
>>5314390
Some people like chub.
I can see the appeal honestly.
>>
File: HK5.jpg (288 KB, 1234x1600) Image search: [Google]
HK5.jpg
288 KB, 1234x1600
>>5314390
>tfw thinking of blondie in a tight shirt, lactating
>Hips bursting out the top of his pants
>Buttons flying off
>Inseams splitting
R-remember not to fatpost, guys.
>>
File: fiveyears.png (1009 KB, 886x721) Image search: [Google]
fiveyears.png
1009 KB, 886x721
>>5314395
I just stopped eating one summer desu, but then I plateaued. I just started going to the gym to try to fix my fucked up back and neck; any additional weight loss is just a bonus.
>>
>>5314402
ugh those stupid tats
>>
>>5314407
this explains your unwarranted low self esteem, troob.
>>
File: 3.jpg (26 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
26 KB, 337x450
>>5314407
NICE HAIRLINE, FAG.
jk jk
Want to feed a whole jar of mayonnaise.

>>5314408
I don't even care, he's 2cute.
>>
>>5314417
t-thanks?
>>
>>5314385
So this is some protracted suicide? Jesus that's miserable. Quit spreading your shitty mindset.

Did your parents never hug you or something? Are you so empathy-lacking that you don't understand how valuable another persons trust and appreciation for you can be?

Maybe you've never felt either of those feelings before, maybe you think you don't deserve them, or maybe this is all an act because you secretly want nothing more than to find someone who cares about you. You screw everything just hoping that one of them will feel different. But they don't.

If you don't actually care, that sucks and you lead a miserable existence; have fun slowly killing yourself.

If you're actually looking for something, maybe don't leave after you nut like some cheap whore. Whats the harm in some spooning? Too manly to admit you have emotional needs? sounds pretty chickenshit to me.
>>
>>5314427
you're really cute. you'll get a bf eventually. stay away from /x/ though.
>>
>>5314444
Booger is that you
>>
>>5314434
I never knew my real father, he died shortly after I was born. Then my mother got together with a man that violently beat her, and sometimes me. I was mostly raised by movies, my favorite was sneaking up to watch movies I weren't allowed to see, like goodfellas or taxi driver, I taped them and watched them over and over. they taught me how to be man, shortly after I started martial arts. I've never expected anyone to make my life so and so, that's all up to me. You shouldn't sit by and wait for someone to fix your life, either you can give it yourself or you give up on the idea.
>>
>>5314447
Dont listen to him. /x/ is where all the fun is.
>>
>>5314407
u need to tan
badly
u need to stop cutting ur own hair
u need to stop smiling like that in pictures
u need to whiten ur teeth
u need to start lifting so ur neck is in proportion to ur head
well done on the weight loss though
ur a long way from being attractive though
>>
>>5314461
lmfao
27 and you still act like your life is a drama
>>
>>5314434
Sometimes people find what they were looking for, and it turned out to be pure toxic. Sometimes people spend their whole life telling themselves to do more, to do better, to be better, so that they can finally reach better, only to find out better doesn't exist. After a long time of putting effort and dedication in, for it to never pay off, sometimes that breaks people, because the feel like there's nothing good to come of it anymore.

When you have no notion of 'building better', the whole emotional needs thing and relationship element just melt away. There's no use for them.
>>
>>5314425

? His hairline is fine.

He is jamming my gaydar though. I get uneasy if I cant tell someone is a top or bottom. Worse, they may be the dread versatile, clawing its way up from the muddy swamp, eyes fierce with the fire of swamp gas, at which point I do what any sane person would do; douse them with holy water and run screaming into the night.
>>
>>5314464
tbH I put a little more stock in tarot readings than I probably should. A friend of mine from /x/ when I was a teenager gave me a reading that turned out to be spookily accurate in the end, and it wasn't very general either.
>>
>>5314469
That's a pretty fine-tuned gaydar you have...mine can't even tell when someone's gay.

>tfw vers....
>>
>>5314465
Post your pic anon.
>>
File: tumblr_nqys10iEIn1rmdc9yo1_1280.jpg (541 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqys10iEIn1rmdc9yo1_1280.jpg
541 KB, 1280x1920
>>5314469
I can't get half way through your post without my reading comprehension dying. Well done.

>>5314472
>vers
Not when I'm done with you, fräulein.
>>
>>5314414
lel

If you take me in, I'm going to bring my chihuahua with me and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
>>
>>5314465
idk senpai. he's pretty cute desu
>>
>>5314471
there pretty funny haha, its your mind making things apply too your situation. Also not selling your soul to be immortal and lifeless.
>>
Repostan'

Is anyone here on anti-depressants? I'm thinking I might have to talk to an actual therapist or doctor or some shit. I'm pretty sure I'm depressed and have been for some time and just curious to see how it affects you.
>>
>>5314484
>Also not selling your soul to be immortal and lifeless.
would if I could

but only if it kept met young forever
>>
File: 1383192719425.png (2 MB, 1786x1030) Image search: [Google]
1383192719425.png
2 MB, 1786x1030
>>5314466

Your the type that likes to alert people to the fart they already smell, aren't you? And then grimace while commenting on the fart because the fart itself isn't annoying enough, it needs you to announce and introduce it like your its personal cheerleader, and try to keep reminding people that someone farted for as long as possible just to be at least equally annoying when people wish you'd just shut the fuck up because the fart actually compares favorably to you as company.

I bet thats how people see you. Just one big walking fart.
>>
>>5314485
I just am past the point of giving a fuck anymore. Just be a psychopath.
>>5314489
/x/ is fun and the rituals were the best things. Should try them man!
>>
File: 1405524872521.jpg (15 KB, 251x275) Image search: [Google]
1405524872521.jpg
15 KB, 251x275
>>5314499
>>
>>5314434

Everything is horrible

The world is an awful place. And the most terrible thing abouti is the miserable people in it.

Terrorists? Wars? These are the small things. They aren't affecting most of us. The first question I ask myself when I am forcibly dragged into conciousness in the morning and the merciless sunlight of another cruel day rapes my eyes is "Why?"

You know what happiness is? Its the act of forgetting how awful things usually are and will be again. The end of the world. The death of loved ones. Our own death. All the worst things are mathematically certain to happen in the future, and yet we are dragged closer to it every day.

We age. We get old, fat, grey, withered and weak. And so its clear- life is about death. Its what we love that will kill us. Its the people we are close to that betray us. Dreams and hopes, these are clearly Gods idea of a crime, because he enforces nothing more consistently than ruin and misery.

Suffering is what keeps his blood warm. Every day I suffer, I remember it is gods plan. Once I was an atheist until I was unable to resolve the endless coinicidences it would take to make one life so agonizing. And thats when I knew there had to be a supernatural intelligence. I came to know God because I can feel his hatred of me every day.
>>
>>5314506

Everything is horrible. People are murdered every day. Disasters kill hundreds. Yet I continue to be denied the same mercy. Even my doctor asks why I bother to visit. Nothing matters. The only time the rage pauses is to weep in despair. Savages coming to kill us all. Hurricanes. My freezer broke and melted the last of my ice cream. My parents shat me into the world and my birth certificate was nothing but a license to fail.

I cross the street with my eyes closed some days hoping something will run me over. I go so long without seeing the sun at times that I occasionally mistake the sky for giant blue clouds. I warn others if I go out because I know it will make it rain. Hideous? When I try to remember how to smile politely, I am so bad at it that it scares people. I've tried to befreind stray cats and found they would rather starve than bear my company.

And poor. Having accepted that I will never be able to afford a home, I visit cemetaries every season like they are showrooms for the one place I can afford, and shop for a hole and some dirt I can finally call home someday.
>>
>>5314485
I tried antidepressants but they made me too sick and I couldn't handle the acclimation time. Now I just deal with that shit on my own by playing video games and drinking until I'm happy again.
>>
>>5314509

It never gets any better. My life peaked years ago, and it was so low I didn't even notice. Everything good is over. The worst is yet to come. I've never known the noble dignity of losing a loved one because all mine spent their lives disgusted that I exist all the way to their graves.

When I go to the pet store to try and cheer myself up, I eventually end up at the back, and am reminded that people will pay for the company of tarantulas and reptiles, while I cant even treat someone to a lunch date.

I have to make my own calendars because all the ones sold insist on reminding me of family holidays I can't share. The only birthday cards I ever got in the last decade were from my health insurance company, and even they eventually stopped. I keep the total of 6 voicemails I have gotten in the last five years and listen to them just to re-live what it was like to get a phone call, even the two wrong numbers.

Oh god why must I be such a coward towards suicide. I've walked through the ghettos at night hoping to get mugged, but its obvious I have no money and am ignored. I gave myself diabetes only to learn laterthat it takes forever. I've taken up smoking two packs a day and have contemplated homosexuality just to find someone who can give me AIDs, the problem being that homosexuals wont come near me either.
>>
>>5314461
There's a difference between changing your own life and recognizing that other people can be important in those changes. It sounds like you're scared that you'll be in the same position your mother was, or that happiness in relationships with living, breathing human beings isn't possible.

Right now, I'm a living, breathing human being and I want you to be happy. You're wrong.

Sure your defensive "everyone sucks" mentality will keep you safe. But you're locking yourself in a box. This isn't the end. It's just the end of one thing.

Quit hiding from emotions. They're not bad because they can tie you to someone who hurts you. They're not bad because they make it hurt to watch the people you love get hurt.

They're not anything. They're what you make them. The fact you loved your mom (even if you resented her and her decisions) is the important part. Not everything else around it.

>>5314467
Sorry, w-a: some of your posts are good, but this one is just shit.
>some people try and realize it wasn't worth it
>others don't try and that is okay too
fucking great whats your point

>>5314506
Wow just die already. If life is sheer misery why do you do it? Also why do you act like your interpretation of suffering is the only viable one?
>>
>>5314509

Can you actually afford a grave plot?
>>
>>5314513

All is lost. Life is over. Why must my body outlive my soul? But I can leave something for others, a warning-

Everything gets worse. Nothing good ever happens, and when it does, it doesn't last. To avoid the pain of disappointment, never hope. To avoid crushing failure, never try. To avoid heartbreak, never love. Fear everything and hate everyone. Share your misery and feel the elevation as others sink. Depise beauty and celebrate tragedies around you. Only in embracing misery can you find peace from it.

Revel in the horror of human nature and rejoice in the despair of others. Abandon your dreams before they can abandon you. Snarl in disgust at people who say hello before they can ever cheat you with the same smile. Stomp on wildflowers and fart at the salad bar. Bring the shadow of despair with you everywhere you go and never miss a chance to ruin something.
>>
>>5314517

In this, you will find peace. You will further gods plan for all of us, find his calling, do his work and know his power and mercy from your own misery. This is my gift to you. Hopefully my sorrow has inspired you to prevent yours and further others. Its all the magic and myster of gods plan.

We cannot die until we suffer enough, and cause it in others. And then finally he will reveal his mercy, according to plan- by killing every single one of us eventually with literally every means possible.

That is life, its about death. So the only way to find peace is to embrace misery. May we all have a horrible holiday season, good night.
>>
>>5314516

No, but its the only large purchase goal I can attach too.

A nice big hole and some dirt, just for me.
>>
>>5314485
Anti depressants are a way of just pushing the depression or anxiety back for a while so you can function a bit better and you're less of a risk to yourself. Meanwhile, you're supposed to be attending therapy to deal with the root issue, without the clutter on your mind

It's a pretty personal thing and it depends on the drug. Speak to your doctor or psych or w/e about it and make your own decision
>>
why would you waste this many posts on an old babbies first nihilism pasta
>>
>>5314529

You could be a renegade and dig one yourself somewhere that no one knows about.
>>
>>5314515
No, you missed the point. Some people try, and realize it isn't worth it, so they stop trying.
>>
>>5314530
This is a fucking depressing thread though.

You're all sick, find good therapists.

God damn
>>
>>5314512
But that's what I do now and I want to avoid.

>>5314530
I've been talking to a therapist intern at my university and it isn't working. I don't know if the drugs will make things better or not but I know he isn't helping with shit. I need someone who can be direct and not "But how are you feeling right now and how does affect you" bullshit.
>>
>>5314541
>find good therapists.
Not with this healthcare system! I got other stuff to spend money on, like school.
>>
>>5314515
No other person is important, I'm there for my friends and my mother, but they could only stand on the sidelines and cheer or offer support, everything that needed to be done I had to do myself. I'm not scared of being in the same position as my mother, as I decided at a young age no one was going to fool me like that, so I made sure I'm always the most alert and strongest I can be.

I never said everything sucks, the world doesn't suck at all, this is a beautiful life, I'm not going to deny I wish I was born straight instead of gay but you get over most things.
I don't hide from emotions, I've studied martial arts remember. I allow emotions to float to the surface and disappear because I know they are just that, emotions. They have no other purpose than to be the result of evolutionary progress, survival wrapped in ego.
I've never resented my mom for the choices she made either because I learnt from an early age that to be human is to make mistakes and learn from them.
Don't let yourself be fooled by the notion of soul mates and true love. Because there really isn't anything like that out there, and it just goes to show how unserious you really take your love life.
>>
>>5314546
Find an actually good therapist then
>>5314547
Get a job, i paid for both at the same time

Damn hippies
>>
>>5314535
That's the reason I'm posting. I think I understand that.

Allow me to recap:
We all understand what "jaded" means.
You spend a post defining "jaded" like we're all retarded.
>wut people dont want to try when trying hasnt worked hurr durr writer-anon is a fucking genius
>>
>>5314434

Maybe you are just obsessed with selling someone your own values because you know you are at bigger risk of being hurt and clearly invest so much into the idea, and want some assurance that when it is mathematically certain that you will get dumped again and again, at least someone out there bought into your same bullshit dependence on validation and so at least you wont have to suffer your crap, juvenile saccharine and infantile mis-steps alone.

If I assume you are over 22, then I have to advise you: grow the fuck up. Life is full of the people you think you are going to win over with this childish nonsense, its not a teen romance show. People fuck and move on. If you manage to get some small talk between, consider it a kindness that is as flattering as it is useless.
>>
>>5314554
I had a job but it made it hard to keep up with schoolwork tbH

And it just barely paid enough for me to pay all my bills and still have money for food.
>>
>>5314534

Yeah, but then I have nothing to look forward to, and nobody will see I achieved at least a rock on top of some dirt.

Plus I checked and its illegal.
>>
>>5314559

Is this diabetes-kun?
>>
>>5314557
Jaded to what? Life? Had too much of life? Jaded is very specific. You don't need to be bored or exhausted not to try; you just need to not want to try.
>>
>>5314554
Therapy is a waste of time and money, if your life is shit and you only attract the unhappy, find other people to hang out with.
peoples mood are infectious, so I'd advice anyone to hang out with successful people instead.

therapy is just another notion of placing your hopes to be fixed onto someone else prolonging and digging into the shit that you should just cut out.
>>
>>5314565

1. Why do you want to achieve anything? Why live for anyone else? If God exists and wants you to spread misery, you have only one to impress.

2. Hence being a renegade. Fuck the law. They can have your grave when they pry it from your cold, dead hands.
>>
>>5314485
I've never tried SSRIs, but I don't trust them at all. my brother was on them for a few years as a teen and it was aweful. He turned into a zombie, his personality completely change. It was like losing my best friend except he was still there. After a few years he decided it wasn't really the best or healthiest option for him and decided to quick. Now he's a pretty vocal critic of the over prescription and proliferation of SSRIs. He said he would never use them again and wouldn't reccomebd them to anyone. He's not a doctor, that's just his experience.

He's also noticed that almost every mass shooter in the last decade or so had been prescribed SSRIs. Now obviously you could argue that mass shooters are usually depressed outcasts and it's just a coincidence, but he actually thinks that the way SSRIs just sort of dull your emotions over time that it is entirely possible it could lead to a state of mind where you're emotions are so deadened that you would be capable of atrocity like that.

Now he just smokes weed and he seems much happier for it.
>>
>>5314551
Yeah. My bad, You obviously have everything in your life worked out. There's a fine line between accepting your emotions and dismissing them. If you think you can be so happy and in control of yourself, why not share that stability with someone else? Chances are they have something that can help your stability, or at least teach you something new about dealing with people.

Sure there's no true love. But there is some value to humans other than their genitals. I'm concerned when people think that sex and friendship have to be entirely separate. Why? Is it from hating the gay part of yourself? Is it bad experiences in the past?

>>5314559
Who hurt you anon? You realize that never letting yourself connect to another person is letting the person who hurt you win?
>>
>>5314574

SSRIs really are horrible. I have mixed feelings about the shooter hypothesis. That is, I don't buy it as a sole thing, but it's interesting to consider the effect of prolonged SSRI exposure.
>>
>>5314573
>They can have your grave when they pry it from your cold, dead hands.

You are friend.
>>
Hey Writer-Anon, let's trade writing projects. That'll spice things up.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/vAo6wCj.jpg

does gaygen think I'm cute?
>>
File: oak.jpg (41 KB, 450x382) Image search: [Google]
oak.jpg
41 KB, 450x382
>>5314594
>>
>>5314593
>Implying I have 'projects'
I get paid to do some work, that's all. I don't do anything creatively, for fun, for expression etc. etc, just work.
>>
>>5314597
kek
>>
>>5314407
Honestly you're cute with either look
>>
>>5314598
Hey, this is an assignment. I ain't typing a report on neural networks for fun, you can be sure of that.

...wish i was getting paid for this shit...
>>
>>5314601
Hah, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that one...but thanks
>>
>>5314579
Sex and friendship is an incredibly dodgy area, I wouldn't go near it for the life of me. If things go wrong the domino effect it can have on other aspects of life is just not worth the odds.

When it comes to sex, there is no value to other humans than their genitalia.

You have to start looking at the statistics of cheating, and lasting relationships. They are just a code of conduct from a different time, now that the world is more connected and morals don't dictate there is no reason to be in a relationship, especially if you are gay.
>>
>>5314597
well I'm posting in gaygen so what do you think?
>>
>>5314611
>>5314594

Um... Z?
>>
>>5314611
I think you make a better looking girl than you would a boy tbH (that is, you look mostly like a girl with that hair, but shorter hair probably wouldn't suit your face).

You're a fairly pretty girl though.
>>
>>5314594
Yes.
Please post more pictures.
>>
File: tumblr_mys0z11yVu1r8lgo0o2_500.jpg (55 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mys0z11yVu1r8lgo0o2_500.jpg
55 KB, 500x281
>>5314618
well ty
>>
>>5314594

I'd say very pretty.

If you can cook, dont complain about cleaning, give loyalty to the home in exchange for security and care and can derive satisfaction in personal dreams that dont compromise your role in the home, suck dick, take cock, are happy to pleasure your self and dont get snotty about little things like being referred to in female pronouns, I'd legit marry you, as long as you understand that if you cheat, consequences are extrajudicial and permanent.

I dont know your name though, so you might have to let me pick a new one. I usually like Tiffany. This is a strange country. I dont know if I am expected to pay your father or not.
>>
>>5314607
So you're afraid?

This sounds very different from "I'm tough/martial arts/manly"

Well I pity you. You can make excuses like "relationships are old fashioned" or "sex is the most important thing to me" or "I'm already gay I don't need rules"
But, really, all everyone else sees is just
>if things go wrong I'll hurt

>I'm scared
>>
>>5314641
sure I'll be your housewife anon, I'll have to learn how to cook though

what's your skype
>>
>>5314641
thats hot
especially the tiffany part
>>
>>5314641
>I usually like Tiffany

Oh fuck.
>>
>>5314657
why oh fuck? I don't get it...
>>
>>5314659

I think I know you.
>>
>>5314594

>mfw visible belly + zero musclemass

skinnyfat genocide when?
>>
>>5314668
>visible belly

I definitely do not have a belly, that camisole is just wrinkly and the lighting is weird.

I have zero musclemass but a pretty flat belly.

http://i.imgur.com/wVVCxyo.jpg
>>
File: ea6.png (24 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ea6.png
24 KB, 250x250
>>5314641
>>
File: 1360049330424.png (11 KB, 253x230) Image search: [Google]
1360049330424.png
11 KB, 253x230
>>5314674

piss off and lift some weights you waifish fuck
>>
>>5314650
Ok. There's no sense in me trying to convince you that I neither hurt nor am I scared. I don't need validation from other people and that was what brought up this conversation to begin with. To me wanting the aspect of cuddling and sleeping together is just seeking approval from anyone else but yourself, it's about holding your head tall even in silent darkness without anyone to hold your hand or patting you on the head and saying it's going to be alright.

I see so many people here seeking validation, being so scared of life they might as well already be dead. They let everything be a hindrance to them and they allow people to bring them down.
They get so caught up in a fantasy of what they are not, too short, manlet, too tall, small penis, too big penis, I want this I want that, I wish I was this I wish that could happen to me.

Most just sit in their own minds instead of going out and falling flat on their face, they'd rather get insulted online to fuel their own self-hated making them seek out validation even more, never learning that the only person you need validation from is yourself. The moment you switch your life from being an iron cage to your own adventure, is I think when you'll see all the fantasies people use to preoccupy their minds with. So few dare to live in case they might fail.
>>
File: tumblr_mk8si5vq4e1qb6jujo1_500.jpg (176 KB, 425x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk8si5vq4e1qb6jujo1_500.jpg
176 KB, 425x640
>I will never milk this qt shepherd's sheep into my gourd

Why bother living?
>>
>>5314677
but I like being waifish and dainty
>>
>>5314688

let me know how that works out for you in 5 years, hun
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ui67yUIWkU

does gaygen think I'm waifish and dainty?
>>
>>5314690
ideally I'll be living as a girl by then but shhh
>>
>>5314677
>>5314690

Bitter queen pls go
>>
>>5314695
Knew it.
>>
>>5314698
straight guys don't like me yet and I'm horny ;_;
>>
>>5314695
Oh yay, so how many other trans people are on gaygen since I've left?
>>
>>5314695
>>>/mtfg/
>>
>>5314698

>tripping

im pretty sure i already explained why namefagging was a terrible, terrible idea a few weeks back

dont do it, man
>>
>>5314700
This gen has eaten through two transpeople recently, it's not healthy. Leave while you still can.
>>
>>5314701
>>5314702
sorry it's just >>5314700

I'll leave tho
>>
>>5314701
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cP26ndrmtg
>>
>>5314707
And their chaser
>>
I finished my course work. Don't give a shit, as long as it's a pass..
>>
>>5314705
I'm only doing it tonight because I'm super bored pulling an all-nighter for this paper.
>>
>>5314701
present
>>
>>5314707
>implying booger was trans
>>
>>5314710
Oh yeah, him too

>>5314711
If I pay you, will you do mine? I'm on page 5/15.
>>
>>5314674

Jesus christ. Do femmes like you ever feel burdened with the guilt of knowing you turn otherwise decent, compassionate and morally idealistic men around you into rapists waiting to happen. I'd be afraid to let you out of my sight.

Its nice to be pretty I guess, but too much of a good thing can be dangerous. Since I doubt you're mentally wired as a typical male, you may not realize you have glowing sign over you that screams rape magnet

Im not trying to be a dick, just saying you need to be careful. Men have natural limits. People can say its creepy but Im just telling how it is. Some guys don't know what they're capable of or going to do until there's an opportunity and provocation, and then they just act without thinking. Some glamor has that effect on people. sort of like people being star-stuck by celebrities and their brain melts.

Not trying to be rude. If you were mine, I'd have to get you a fake beard to wear outside just so I could turn my back for five seconds in a crowd and not have to worry about someone dragging down an alleyway.
>>
>>5314678
You're sorta diverting here. You're saying "I'm adventurous" and "I try new things" when one of the biggest challenges and adventures is relationships. It's irrelevant that people here hate themselves. Relationships aren't seeking approval, and it's immature to think of them that way. It's about finding someone who approves of you implicitly. It's about finding something that can provide stability in an unstable climate. You can't sleep around forever. Relationships don't last forever either. I think there's a lot to learn from trusting someone else, from having to be honest with them, and from having someone who is your partner on the adventures you take together. Finn needs jake. Ren needs Stimpy. Pinky needs Brain.
>>
>>5314716
Well he used to be, at the very least.
>>
>>5314717
I'm amazed I can make a coherent sentence right now, and you want me to write about neural networks? Mate.
>>
>>5314718
I don't think there are that many guys attracted to boys like me tho
>>
>>5314722
It was worth a shot. I hate writing soooo much. Ugh. Right now I'm just sort of copying a wiki article while turning sentences around to keep it from pinging plagiarism detectors.
>>
>>5314726
How much you paying? I'm pretty sure I can bang out some padding paragraphs for you easy peasy.
>>
>>5314724
>posts here
>"wan sum fuk"
>nobody likes me

dat tranny logic tho
>>
>>5314726

Just do the work yourself you fuck

its really not that hard if you can stop shitposting for one second
>>
>>5314721

Trans-Cis Male.
>>
>>5314728
Damn, now I wish I had money. It was a joke, unfortunately.
>>
>>5314729
I mean a couple people here seem to like me but I doubt most average guys on the street are thinking about raping me or anything.
>>
>>5314735
Shame, I can usually turn about 6 words into 500 in 20 minutes.
>>
File: QAKFpPF.gif (967 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
QAKFpPF.gif
967 KB, 490x367
>>5314731
can't...stop...
>>
>>5314736

They are.
You're so naive it's adorable.
>>
>>5314741
well now you've got me scared
>>
>>5314694

No, but alluring and the perfect balance between being delicate and frail.

The type that can pass as a boy, but his skills and heart lie elsewhere.
>>
>>5314743
THAT scares you but not the guy who wants to name you tiffany?

DAT TRANNY LOGIC THOOOOO
>>
>>5314747
I mean, that's pretty par for the course.

Have you seen bully-kun's posts?
>>
I dunno what has more Toxic posting, here or 8ch /pol/.
>>
>>5314716
He was so fucking annoying. Glad he's gone desu.
>>
>>5314755
dubs speaks the truth
>>
>>5314752
He's a big softie for real.
>>
>>5314719
I'm so completely on the opposite scale of this. You only need other people for mental reasons not because they help you become better, life is not a lifetime movie. If I feel alone, and my friends can't hang yet I'll go to a bar and start warming up women for them. Not cause I'm a saint but because I've shut off my inner monologue. If I need company I'll seek it out, if I'm hungry I eat, if I'm horny I fuck. Other than that very few people are mentally stable. They get needy, unload their insecurities on you, expect you to fix them... Companionship is as much a hindrance, pinky ruined brains goals, stimpy was bad for rens health, I don't know what Finn and Jake is. Life is an adventure but it's yours and yours alone.
>>
>have DSL
>never sucked a dick or kissed someone
Im missing out
>>
>>5314762
Have you been Skyping with him or something? I think it's sorta cute if he puts on that bully front but is nice when talking to him directly.
>>
>>5314766

>mfw people still dont understand the hidden secret of pinky and the brain
>>
>>5314755
>he
>>
>>5314769
I guess it's not strictly necessary to point out that this is me, but I feel like if bully-kun sees it is, it'll eat him up :P
>>
>>5314769
I've been Skyping with him, it's not just a front, but he's easy to fuck with, which means he's a big softie.
>>
>>5314781
That's pretty adorable, tbH.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-30-08-19-58.png (305 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-30-08-19-58.png
305 KB, 1080x1920
>>5314762
>>5314781

he doesnt seem very nice to me...
>>
>>5314789
Don't let him know I told you :^ ) He'll go all pouty on me again
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n8u04sHO4G1re8wlc.gif (932 KB, 220x162) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n8u04sHO4G1re8wlc.gif
932 KB, 220x162
>>5314707
>>5314715
Honestly don't be afraid of these people, eventually they get used to you and like there is nothing to worry about

A few tried to kick me out, I just went underground
>>
>>5314766
>>5314770
Yeah, man, you kinda just don't get it. There's more to life than just the shitty parts.

Pinky was the genius. Brains narcissism made him think that Pinky was useless and stupid. Its a good metaphor for how you think about other people. They're just things. Everyone should be as numb as you. The reason they aren't is just weakness, right?

Maybe they know something you don't know. Quit being a narcissistic asshole.
>>
>>5314791
He was talk'n bout scarf and shoes with the dowdy boy bit ya dolt.
>>
>>5314724

Well, either you're right and in the wrong place, or wrong and dont realize the sharper the passion, the harder people have to try to keep their thoughts quiet.

I might guess that your social interactions are either brief or very structured somehow by others. You dont evoke the image of someone who has had a lot of routine exposure to the great masses. I live in the city. Men here would eat you alive given the chance.

Stay beautiful, but be safe. Dont go wandering around alone or with strangers if you are separated from your people, especially in new settings, even social ones. Stay in close contact with people you know.

Again, I am not trying to give you the willies. But you have a form and a lot of features that give guys ideas they dont necessarily have control over if something already has them riled up about something. In your familiar settings, you are probably safe. I mean the world outside of it.

Take care, gorgeous.
>>
>tfw going to get back into experimenting with summoning my personal demon
>tfw going to practice astral projection again
>tfw going to try lucid dreaming again once I stop puking blood from melatonin
>tfw getting back into my supernatural side that I've repressed
>tfw just want to live in a world that I've created myself believing in magick
>>
>>5314820
OCTOPIE?

Uh, probably don't do stuff that makes you puke blood.
>>
>>5314747

I still wonder if I know that guy. Other than the sense of humor, rings a bell.
>>
>>5314745

omg you're so sweet.
>>
File: 1420453017479.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1420453017479.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>5314805

b-but i am scarf and shoes
>>
>>5314837
Dw, pointing out your insecurities is just how he flirts.
>>
>finished work stuff
>bored
>go onto gaygen see what i missed
>people taking my mtfg posts seriously
>rumors that i'm straight
>"booger couldn't handle the bantz"
>"people have been bullied worse"
someone literally posted my erect penis
has anyone ever been bullied more consistently than me? has anyone had their dick posted here without consent?
like i'm over it, it's whatever but stop being a dick about it m8s. it's not cool.
i'm not even going to get into the anons that still think i'm a tranny lol. like fug m8 you for real?
>>
>>5314841

Streisand effect you moron
>>
>>5314841
Just ignore them Booger, turn instead to your legions of fans

>fucking captcha LET ME POST FFS
>>
>>5314837
Quick! Someone bully him!

I'd remove your terrible clothes before giving you the greatest sex of your life.

AM I DOING IT RIGHT?

capcha: 420
>>
>>5314850
That's how I'd do it, anyway
>>
What's your favorite breakfast, GG?
Scrambled eggs and coffee here :3
>>
>>5314837
I think you're hot but please let me take you clothes shopping.
>>
File: 1444423107642.jpg (16 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1444423107642.jpg
16 KB, 512x384
>>5314841
>has anyone ever been bullied more consistently than me? has anyone had their dick posted here without consent?
then dont post your dick here if you dont expect someone to save it and repost it?
Who the fuck needs consent to post something on 4chan?
>>
>>5314841
Welcome to 4chan hon.
Everybody is shitty and untrustworthy.
>>
>>5314852
I like french toast but any breakfast food heavier than cereal makes me sick :(
>>
>>5314852
Hash browns, bacon, and eggs over easy. White chocolate mocha. Maybe get my dick sucked. Favorite breakfast hands down.
>>
>>5314841

Where'd you post it to begin with?
I remember you talking about it and then I only saw somebody else post it.
It's cute, btw.
>>
>>5314852
Pikelets with jam.
>tfw noone can make pikelets as good as my super homophobic dad
>>
File: 1442867065656.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1442867065656.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
>>5314858
>I have never sucked a dick
I hate this closet
>>
>>5314841
Remember when we got into a big thing about what goes through someones head when they post nudez?

I wish I understood camwhores, man.
>>
>>5314848
you have to delete your cookies and you'll get out of street name sign hell.
also dnd soon. im still working on it tbqh m8.
>>
>>5314863
Oh cool thanks

Can't wait :D Though I might have to until after finals...sorry bout that
>>
>>5314861
Why closet?
>>
>>5314866
I'm tom cruisin
>>
>>5314865
A cutie like you shouldn't be studying tbqh, I'm more than happy to take care of you.
Keep you well fed, nice and plump, yeah?
>>
>>5314865
no problem senpai. keep me updated on skype. gl on finals m8.
>>
>>5314868
I'll feed it all to the dog when you're not looking

You'll be all confused as to why I'm still losing weight despite your best efforts, and it'll drive you mad.
>>
Well everyone seems even more autistic than usual yesterday. How was your weekend gg?
>>
>>5314868
It's funny because it's his biggest insecurity!
>>
>>5314871
Will do. Finals start in a week and end in two and a half weeks btw.
>>
>>5314873

It was ok.
I can't rely on these people.
That's alright, but I gosta find someone with my kind of time.
>>
>>5314874
I try not to rank them tbH
>>
File: tumblr_nnu1qy10kN1rb5vl8o1_1280.jpg (122 KB, 900x1349) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnu1qy10kN1rb5vl8o1_1280.jpg
122 KB, 900x1349
>>5314872
We all know you can't resist a good feed. I'm gonna make you real cute.

>>5314874
I don't think he's all that insecure about it.

>>5314873
K. Long train ride used up all of my Saturday.
Helped dad put together a barbecue on Sunday. It's nice being home.
>>
>>5314859
i posted it on skype.
i think it's cute too. not too bothered by it but it didn't really fit in well with me trying to stick up for myself when the feminization anons were bullying me.
>>
>>5314881
this isnt a very manly way of dealing with being bullied.
>>
>>5314841
>has anyone ever been bullied more consistently than me? has anyone had their dick posted here without consent?
yes. One namefag's dick became an actual meme. Another had anons making fun of him for being molested as a child. One was made fun of for transitioning and had some shit posted about him that was pretty cringe worthy. And another took a lot of shit for being fat. All or most had embarrassing pics posted to troll them. There are probably more. To be brutally honest, many have gotten it worse than you and took it better than you. Not trying to say it's fair or nice or whatever. It is was it is.
>>
>>5314885
>Another had anons making fun of him for being molested as a child
Damn, that's some dark shit
>>
>>5314881
Can I ask you something that probably will seem like an attack on you, but I assure you isn't intended as such?

So you know how people tout ex-gays as proof that being gay is a choice rather than something assigned at birth?

Do you think being an ex-trans person could come off the same way? Like you're hurting the trans case?

Could it be that the conspiring trannies want you gone?
>>
>>5314887
kind of a retarded thing to admit to on a public forum
>>
>>5314889
True, but it really makes you realize how horrible some people are that they would use that against him.
>>
>>5314890
You must be new here.
>>
>>5314407
That's Josh Widdicombe
>>
>>5314888
ive thought about that. there are definitely trans people that just can't handle the fact that i'm not trans.
i've even admitted to being an dysphoria-less shitlord who just wanted to be androgynous and they still sick the hounds after me when i shitpost on mtfg. ;~;
you have solid points here anon.

>>5314885
this place is aids

>>5314884
you're a shitlord m8
>>
>>5314890
>tfw almost bullied a tripfag to suicide once with constant barrages of threats and about seven other anons joined in
>>
File: when i think about women.jpg (77 KB, 386x460) Image search: [Google]
when i think about women.jpg
77 KB, 386x460
>my bf said he wants us to use the double dildo he has
>think of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kewr_kc6bJg
>mfw

God dammit when I was dating I said strict tops only. This shit is such a turn off.
>>
>>5314897
her scenes near the end of that movie made me so scared.
i never want to be a sex worker or a drug addict. ;~;
fuck that. fuckkkk that.
>>
>>5314899
Don't derail what I said queer.

But yeah, it's a good movie. Extreme though.
>>
>>5314894
He's kinda cute. I'll take that over the anon who keeps comparing me to some drag queen
>>
>>5314896
freddie doesn't count.
>>
>>5314841
>has anyone ever been bullied more consistently than me?

Lots of people have had it way worse. This is 4chan after all.

>>5314852
Full English fry up is king

>>5314876
Wut?
>>
>>5314910
Lolol no different general different board.
I used to bully a bunch when I was younger. I almost drove this guy to suicide making fake accounts of him and harassing his friends and family and calling him a thousand times a day. I found a way to spam text him so he got a thousand texts a minute all day everyday.

I really really don't feel good about it looking back but I was such a piece of shit.
I bullied this guy for years and never met him once known him since 15 and bullied him non-stop from 19 to 21 and stopped there.

He once was homeless and hurting and begging me to be his friend and I just told him to kill himself blatantly on Facebook and told him how big of a faggot he was in front of everyone on there and told him he was just another one of my followers.

Looking back Iam not proud of this at all I really just want to apologize to the guy I shouldn't have done that shit to him but I was young. Even his mom wanted to sleep with me...the whole things so fucked up. He was a borderline pedophile also just a fucked up situation...
>>
>>5314914

Oh, just people with obligations to me and also obligations to other things. You know, the usual.

>>5314895

Yeah, funny stuff about this place.
>>
>>5314918
wow
>>
Words don't come easy
>>
>>5314927
Tell me about it, I still have eight fucking pages to write
>>
Isn't it funny how we are all animals sitting in front of a computer screen on 4chan looking for animal needs?

Like think about how fucked up that really is. We try to say get over it but everything wec read and see affects us here. Were a product of ourc environment and we choose to throw ourselvesin an objectively toxic environment.

All because we have hope that well find something better and were bored.

Im just deep thinking. I have nobody to deep think with anymore no bf to just say my inner most insane thoughts.
>>
>>5314918
What did the bullying do for you? What did you get out of it?
>>
>>5314931
Dude, how high are you rn
>>
>>5314928
Why do you keep posting here then?
Firstly, I would eliminate all sources of distraction.
>>
>>5314931
I just use this for what it is. Entertainment. I only post when it's slow, stay absolutely anonymous, and watch the shit show unfold.

I like watching people. I'm captivated by the choices we make and how we interact when we think nobody is looking.

>>5314933
Does Blondie does drugs?
>>
>>5314934
Because I am weak, and I really hate writing

I'm already committed to staying up all night anyway so I've still got like six hours.
>>
>>5314935
lolno I'm wayyyy too lame for that
>>
>>5314937
... as in "No, but I would"?
>>
File: tumblr_nmc7bipV2C1u2ddo1o1_500.jpg (78 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmc7bipV2C1u2ddo1o1_500.jpg
78 KB, 500x750
>>5314937
I don't think you're lame, I think you're kinda cool.
>>
>>5314938
>>5314937
most drugs are shit anyways, just stay sober, its the best state.
>>
>>5314932
Some kind of high I guess. I had a bunch of followers or so I felt they were to me. He was just the one follower that has nothing so they will attach themselves to anybody. I've always been a bully in some form but I stopped doing it because it's wrong as fuck. I've done a bunch of maturing. I hate bullying now.

>>5314933
Not at all im just always thinking and observing and theorizing. People think my thoughts are crazy but I just like to think it's all I do all day. Always thinking about the past the present the future reality. Everything. All I think about is other people and how they react to others.

>>5314935
Exactly. These are great entertaining shows under anon. Be careful not to become a member though.
>>
>>5314938
I've tried smoking weed a couple of times but it burned my throat so I stopped before I got high. I still want to try that out, but anything harder than that (except maybe some party drugs if I'm in the right mood?) is out.

>>5314939
d'aw

>>5314941
Fuck sobriety I just drink away all my troubles. Luckily I'm a lightweight.
>>
>>5314942
How did you get followers?
>>
>>5314945
Personality. It's amazing what overconfidence will get you.
>>
>>5314952

How long have you been gay?
>>
>>5314956
I remember the day I turned like it was just yesterday.
>>
>>5314958
i was in denial for a long while.
i used to have thoughts or like urges, like sucking my best friends dick.
and i was like 'nah man everybody has these feels. i'm not gay.'
>>
>>5314958
I remember when the rainbow owl showed up with my gay acceptance letter. It was all the acceptance I ever received as a gay man.

inb4 butthurt "gays aren't oppressed" speech
>>
>>5314963
I just realized I was looking more at the guy than the girl in porn and decided to try just guys. Lo and behold.
>>
>>5314963
BROJOB BROJOB

Did you torture that guy before or after you dealt with the gay thing?
>>
>>5314970
we grew apart. i never sucked his dick.

>>5314966
never really watched porn. didn't start masturbating until i was 17...
>>
>>5314972

Really?
I figured you were like some hardcore fem/draggy internet celebrity.
>>
>>5314972
Wow, late bloomer, eh?
>>
>>5314975
nah just a fem fag shitposter.

>>5314976
yeah... i kind of regret it. i was borderline asexual in high school.
>>
File: 1446242434280.jpg (15 KB, 180x157) Image search: [Google]
1446242434280.jpg
15 KB, 180x157
>>5314407
Cute senpai alert!
Someone help!
The cuteness made my eyes bleed
>>
>>5314989
You should get that checked out...
>>
>>5314989
Trip on blondie!
>>
>>5314989
l o w s t a n d a r d s
>>
>>5314981

But I got the impression you dealt with yer gayniss way late. So all this was going down after that? Or what? You had followers as a fem fag shitposter?
>>
>>5314998
you're mixing me up with the other anon. im booger and these are my posts.
>>5314972
>>5314981
>>5314963
>>
>>5314993
>>5314997
Too kind, too kind.
>>
>>5314998
hes a pretty obviously a delusional psycho w/ severe inadequacy issues, i doubt he ever had any 'followers' outside of his own imagining.
>>
Is it gay if you make out with all of friends?
Ive made out with every single friend I've ever had but never had sex with them.
>>
File: senpai-noticed-me2.jpg (136 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
senpai-noticed-me2.jpg
136 KB, 500x281
>>5314992
>>
>>5315005
Nah. All your friends are girls, right?
>>
>>5315007
No they are all guys and im a guy.
>>
File: 7987897.jpg (3 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
7987897.jpg
3 KB, 120x120
>>5315005
>tfw never made out w/ any straight friends
>tfw even the one i gave a bj to
>>
>>5315008
Oh, well that changes things, y'see...
>>
>>5315005
depends, if all of your friends are girls then you're straight
>>
>>5315009
i know these feels
>>
>>5315004

Oh.
Weird.
>>
>>5315008
This is a joke right? Labels are stupid.

That being said I'm gonna label you as a stupid faggot.
>>
>>5315014

Takes one to know one.
>>
>>5315009
Iktf

>Sucks his dick
>lol no kissing is gay
>>
>>5315009
>tfw repressed gay but to afraid to have gay sex cause aids
>get drunk with gay black friend
>he comes out of the closet and cries about how gay he is he's never really told anyone
>i start telling how proud i am and randomly ask him to make out
>he was like what...uhh sure...
>start making out with him
>>
>>5315017
What an entirely novel comeback!

Faggotry confirmed
>>
>>5315004
Why do people say stuff like this?
>Its never happened to me therefore its never happened XD
>>
>>5315009
Why do you keep using that same reaction image...?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.