[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any MTFs or such willing to talk? feeling extremely down about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 500x334
Any MTFs or such willing to talk? feeling extremely down about my sexuality and gender lately. If so add kik @ Azgalada
As for questions, what's the success rate of transgender individuals? Therefore being called and thought of as the other gender without hesitation.
>>
>>5314314
>Therefore being called and thought of as the other gender without hesitation
If you mean stealth passing around 10% or less of mtf's reach that level of passing. For ftm's it's much higher because it's easier to add bulk and muscle and body hair and deep voice to a female then it is to take away masculine features in a man and make them seem womanly. Testosterone seems to do alot more then estrogen does.
>>
Please talk to a medical professional. Transgenderism isn't a lifestyle choice.
>>
>>5314337
I'd say it's higher than 10%, for those that actually put effort in it it's closer to 70% at least for those under 25, getting laser done, being patient with HRT, practicing voice, learning how to dress to compliment their features, learning how to makeup, having hair assist in hiding masculine features, chances are higher if you afford FFS. And as always, the earlier you start, the easier it is.
Of course, some people will be able to spot you if they've seen a lot of transpeople, but then the 10% is correct I guess.
>>
I hate this kik meme. Why doesn't anyone use better apps like snapchat, discord, skype, or irc
>>
>>5314359
Well technically if you choose to come out about t and choose to transition then it's a life choice.
>>
>>5314314
You aren't going to look anything like girl in your pic if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>5314368
>I'd say it's higher than 10%, for those that actually put effort in it it's closer to 70% at least for those under 25
You're way off there, lol 75% really? If you start after the bulk of puberty is over (19-20) then you most likely already have a masculine body frame, face, voice, body hair, and lots of male social conditioning. The likelihood of a male born person who starts after puberty ending up stealth passing is very low unless they have good genetics good meaning a male with a lot of female characteristics which is uncommon or someone who has a lot of money to throw at transition which also is uncommon.

Most trans people have to put a ton of effort in just to pass at all let alone pass that well that nobody knows. It's just not realistic.
>>
>>5314441
Yeah I really hate how some trans people try and lie saying most trans women pass and look cis. It's like a huge hugbox to give people hope so they don't off themselves.
>>
>>5314441
Well it's from my personal experience of transgirls in my country, but mileage does vary depending on what country you're from and what genes you're given due to that.

Also I did not say they'd end up pretty. I'm not even trying to hugbox, but so long you're on correct dosage of HRT so you actually develop female curves(Which I think very few endos actually do.), work out your butt, avoid upper body workout as well. and you're patient about it, you also have go out your way to learn as much as possible, you'll most likely be able to be stealth in the public. Though I'd say 10% is accurate when you're naked and don't have clothes to help you hide masc features.
>>
>>5314441
I started when I was 23, hormones when I was 24, and I pass all the time with very minimal effort. I'm one of those shitlords who already looked like a girl before I started transitioning though.
>>
>>5314368
>chances are higher if you afford FFS
>>
>>5314359
keep thinking you're special
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.