[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry if this comes off as offensive, but I bet majority of MTFs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (557 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
557 KB, 480x270
Sorry if this comes off as offensive, but I bet majority of MTFs wish to be a girl because they'll receive more attention. I could be wrong, there are many who truly believe they are the wrong gender.
>>
its fun to shake your butt
>>
not much of a factor desu senpai
>>
>>5313939
You could probably make the same case for FTMs as well, but I think it'd be more realistic to say that people transition because they want the /right/ kind of attention instead of /more/ attention.
>>
>>5314029
Ya like I want "attention" like romantic attention and general gendered attention. Not attention in general. Or is it that you think girls receive more attention than guys? Cause this isn't true and if you think so you must be an ugly beta because cute guys receive tons of attention, more than ugly/plain girls.
>>
>>5314029
I couldn't describe it more accurately how I feel about this than you did anon ;)
Exactly, it's more like /right/ kind of attention rather than more
I hate it when people stare at me in public I always think they are clocking me
>>
>wanting attention
I'm not out, and pre-transition (as I assume I always will be), and I pretty much avoid people as much as I can.

I'd be satisfied if I was only ever in contact with a handful of people.
>>
The self medicating "I have never spoken to a medical professional but I'm transbian because someone on the internet told me I am" ones sure do.
>>
>>5314366
true. They are annoying
>>
I already get attention as a man.

>tfw people call you cute and you feel really good for a few hours and then the same day you'll be laying in bed for hours thinking about how fucked your life is.

I get attention from women and men alike, i'm generally considered pretty attractive, but i'd swap with an average ftm in an instant.
>>
>>5313939
This is the internet, everything is for attention.

Maybe there's some trannies that live in bumfuck nowhere and are known to a handful of people on the planet but decide to have a sex change because it's just something they want.
You'll never know about it, all the trannies you know are probably loud mouths in support groups and on the internet.
>>
I don't even go outside, lol. There's nobody to give me attention.
>>
>>5313939
I actually hate the extra attention I get now. Random dudes always talk to me at parties and shit and I don't really like people
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.