[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a lesbian. No one knows this about besides one other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: gender-symbols.jpg (50 KB, 575x398) Image search: [Google]
gender-symbols.jpg
50 KB, 575x398
I'm a lesbian.
No one knows this about besides one other person. I have no intentions of changing that.
I came on here to say I'm a lesbian who is engaged to a male. I've seen the shame lesbians get for having romantic relationships with a male.
Well I'm here to say that if you're a lesbian who is with male or has ever had a crush on a male, that you're not alone and NO that does not make you less of a "lesbian". Remember love is deeper then gender. if you found someone that you connect with, don't be afraid to date them. Life is too short for ignorance.
>>
> you're not alone and NO that does not make you less of a "lesbian"
No shit
Have fun dying in the closet
>>
>>5313814
Do you feed him estrogen?
>>
>>5313824
I don't need anyone approval to feel secure of who I am. The most important person In my life knows, who else is there to tell. You don't go around telling everyone all your kinky fantasies, why do I need to tell everyone my sexual preference. I'm also NOT afraid to date a female, if this current relationship ends.
>>
>>5313882
>No one knows this about besides one other person. I have no intentions of changing that.
>>
>>5313814
>claims to be a lesbian
>commits life romance to a guy
>still claims to be lesbian

Does not compute. I seriously cannot wrap my head around this. Plz be troll
>>
girl, you're bixesual...
>>
>>5313814
Why? Do you live in an area where you feel you can't safely come out or date other women?
>>
>>5315087
This. At least admit you're bi.

And on the chance you are actually lesbian, don't get married. My close friend married a woman. No sex before they got married because she was very religious. Hated sex after they got married.

Friend noticed his wife getting distant very quickly. Pretty bad situation. We discussed it and we both felt she was having an affair. He thought he knew who it was with.

Turned out she was a lesbian, got married because family/society said that's what women are supposed to do. Her affair was with another woman.

For a while it was a bad scene and they divorced but they put their differences aside to raise their kids. He understands why she acted the way she did but felt she put her own comfort in front of the difficulties a divorce did to the kids (and him).

Don't get married. Live openly and don't screw up anyone else's life.
>>
What is with women and their secret clubs? like seriously its all about the name and title with fucking women espically lesbians. Its all about them being a lesbian and a woman, How about you just be a fucking person, its worse than insecure bros who need to talk about fucking all the time
>>
>>5313814
>if you're a lesbian who is with male or has ever had a crush on a male [...] that does not make you less of a "lesbian".
This is fucked up at this point mayn,
If you're romantically attracted to a male you're bi
I know we can identify as what we want supposedly, but dude, you're not going to tell me you came here to show how hypocrite you are with yourself?

That's why everyone won't believe we don't eexist, that we are just closeted feminist straight girls
>>
>>5313814
How can you delude yourself into thinking you love someone if you're denying them sexual fulfillment?

How can you love yourself when you deny yourself the same thing?
>>
>>5315248
The difference is OP has told her partner. The one person who needs to know knows.

>>5315251
They keep them secret so men don't try to gate crash.
>>
>>5316131
The difference is that OP is a troll. Probably a male stuck inside a fantasy where some lesbian is extremely devoted to him but is still totally a lesbian! Sage.
>>
>>5316210
I just assumed it was a troll for lesbians or just some bait.

Like Imma go on /ck/ and say I'm a vegetarian except I eat chicken all the time and want some vegetarian recipes with chicken now.
>>
>>5316210
Over the years I've met many gals who have done what she is doing. The richer the family, the more likely it happens.
>>
>>5313814
First of all stupid post. Seems like your fishing for people who will agree with you... SOOOOO are you saying that you are not attracted to your male engagement, because your a lesbian? or maybe your just bisexual then, in which case you can stop trying to associate with being a lesbian? your lame post has triggered me, and what the fuck does "Life is too short for ignorance" even have to do with this, just sprinkle it on the end there for good measure. Your situation is very simple - you told the guy your dating that you were/are attracted to other females. My ex told me that and I thought it was cool - she didn't feel the need however to label herself straight/lesbian or bi. It is great that you found love, I think its only be normal to have sexual fantasies gay or straight outside your relationship.
>>
>>5313814
Fuck off bislut
>>
File: doctor-who-speech.jpg (46 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
doctor-who-speech.jpg
46 KB, 600x300
OK LETS BQH!

Has any man here NOT slept with a lesbian?
>>
Nothing puts a smile on my face like someone being forced to suppress their identity because they're too scared to lose all their social status and material wealth like the trust fund babies they are.
>>
>has ever had a crush on a male
>Remember love is deeper then gender. if you found someone that you connect with
OP was a little vague, and she didn't explicitly say she's not attracted to her male fiance.
So correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't being able to form romantic relationships with the opposite gender and being attracted to the opposite gender make OP bisexual?

>I've seen the shame lesbians get for having romantic relationships with a male.
Having a beard is usually awkward for everyone involved in the relationship. I've known a gay guy that went down the same road. The relationship ended in an amicable divorce.
My advice get couples counseling from a secular therapist, now. For the health of your marriage, and the mental health of you and your fiance.

>and NO that does not make you less of a "lesbian".
It seems like you're obsessing over the label lesbian. Why is the label lesbian so important to you OP?

Making this /lgbt/ post seems like a very weird way to cope with cognitive dissonance OP. Well whatever, I hope your marriage is a happy one for you I'malesbianon and your partner.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.