[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people who LITERALLY THINK THE WORLD IS FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1432220849938.gif (1 MB, 446x270) Image search: [Google]
1432220849938.gif
1 MB, 446x270
>there are people who LITERALLY THINK THE WORLD IS FUCKING ENDING because gay marriage is legal in the US
Does this blow anyone else's mind? I'm bi and I have like 4 lesbian cousins who have had girlfriends that might as well be their wives my whole life. Seeing two women in love seems so normal to me but it's shocking when I realize that there are a lot of people out there that think two chicks living together, kissing, sleeping together, etc is the cause for the end of the world.
>>
>>5313528
I thought most people got over the gay marriage shit. Like even republicans running seem to be "oh well win some lose some can't change shit now moving on"

I mean I def got some in my family against it but what are they gonna do about it? Not come to my wedding? Big deal.
>>
>>5313548
Yeah that seems to be the case. My friend's mom was fucking crazy about it when it first happened and thought it was the end times that whole week but by the time that Kentucky clerk stopped giving licences to gay couples she called her an idiot for not doing her job.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 458x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 458x319
>mfw some of the vehemently anti gay preachers are starting to backpedal
>n-now hold on now, w-what we meant was
>>
>>5313597
everyone's backpedaling. even shillary has to do damage control for shit she said 5 years ago
>>
File: Us0s8Fv.png (83 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
Us0s8Fv.png
83 KB, 600x434
>>
>>5313677
This, so much this.
#Bernie2016
>>
>>5313528
>there are people who LITERALLY THINK THE WORLD IS FUCKING ENDING because there arent enough bathrooms for every gender

op fuck off, anyone that thinks like that gets massive disaproval

there are kinds of people that think like that, but there is also people like you

faggots
>>
>>5313528
Gays are a sign of degeneracy. Acceptance of them is a sign that a culture has become too decadent for it's own good
>>
>>5313696
wanting a jew in office
shiggy le diggy
>>
>>5314053
He's all but said he was an atheist.
>>
>>5313803
No one thinks that the world is going to end because there aren't enough bathrooms for every gender. They may think it's denying them their rights or something, but no one actually thinks it's the end of the world. But there are still those claiming that acceptance of homosexuality is causing the decline of western civilization.

Like this guy right here: >>5313812
>>
>>5313812
like the ancient greeks, with their fillohsafi and saiunc and mafomatikz
>>
>>5314105
>voting for an atheist

Degenerate
>>
>>5313528
>Does this blow anyone else's mind?
Not at all. I've been hearing old farts ( like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbSr6Iu_AkM / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7_tGAxWJWA / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pLobWHDdVw ) say that shit for most of my life.

I grew up catholic around a whole lot of knights of Columbus consisting of babyboomers and silent generation ideologues. Whenever a topic would get anywhere near anything not socially conservative they'd find a way to blame gay people for all the worlds problems, then repeat canards ad nauseum about the "lifestyle."
>>
>>5315771
>2015
>still following a desert barbarian religion
>>
>>5313528
Am I surprised straight people are shit? No.

You forget, my parents are straight. I've literally had every single day of my life to get to know straight people.
>>
>>5315776
>2015
>still thinking a post-post-modernist bullshit thought made up by kikes and edgy libertines has any merit in it
>>
>>5315797
>today on 4chan
>anon thinks "post-post-modernist bullshit thought made up by kikes and edgy libertines" sounds more disgusting and is a more effective ad hominem then "desert barbarian religion"
>>
>>5315793
Sounds like you have some problems that you need to work out m8
>>
>>5315806
You know, straight people have been telling me that for years. I don't know what their problem is. Unless it's being straight.
>>
>>5315817
Well this is a gay guy telling you, you seem to have some resentment issues. Probably not too healthy
>>
>>5315823
No, you're straight, that's why I implied you're straight. And hating trash isn't something you can talk me out of by insulting me and saying le issue. Besides, in the animal kingdom hatred is a very healthy thing for the animal doing the hating.
>>
>>5315846
Yeah, you definitely have issues. Unless you are just trolling
>>
>>5315851
No, I don't have any issues, but you are dogshit you straight person.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.