[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last hour I was craving something sweet and now I am crying but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: 1500.gif (619 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1500.gif
619 KB, 500x280
Last hour I was craving something sweet and now I am crying but I don't know for what reason. What's happening to me?
>>
You are becoming a woman.
>>
>>5312702
Loneliness, it's not ok but it's pretty common.
>>
>>5312702
Welcome to womanhood hon.
>>
File: lesbian having sex.gif (973 KB, 200x237) Image search: [Google]
lesbian having sex.gif
973 KB, 200x237
>>5312702
>>
>>5312710
>>5312745
I thought I was dying for a second.

>>5312726
Huh sounds about right but I wasn't openly thinking about how lonely I am today.
>>
>>5312847
Loneliness is about wishing you had someone there to love and be loved back. That's why you can feel alone on a group or even with friends.
>>
File: panic-400x266.jpg (13 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
panic-400x266.jpg
13 KB, 400x266
>>5312847
Yeah, I did the same thing a few days ago. The results were identical: eat everything in the house and cry uncontrollably.
>>
>>5312865
I live with my mom but it's crazy how lonely I feel sometimes anyway so yeah. Like there is nobody I can get really really close to and that hurts except today was different because I wasn't depressed at all.

>>5312879
I had some peanut butter but it was not the sweet I was looking for but there is nothing else in the house except plain brown cane sugar which I ate some of it too, so
>>
File: disappointed.png (116 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.png
116 KB, 300x269
>>5312702
>be cis girl
>read this stupid shit
>wahhh you guys! I'm on E and I'm finally becoming a woman by eating ice cream and crying all the time
>tfw you don't do any of that shit and are completely embarrassed at how this is what a breakthrough for being a woman is

holy shit, just end yourselves now
>>
>>5312959
>I don't do any of that shit
That's because you aren't a woman like us.
>>
>>5312959
trans women have a lot of problems with internalized misogyny and I'm not even trying to be tumblr by saying that
>>
Yeah, it happens, probably from loneliness, but it gets set off by weird things sometimes. Last Christmas I was a sobbing mess through the Rudolph, and Frosty the Snowman movies. My mom thought it was amusing.
>>
>>5312959
>cis girl
stop posting here and go enjoy your privilege that you dont think you have
>>
>>5312959
hmm you don't sound like much of a woman. Ya you must be a repressed tranny. Sorry anon.
>>
>>5312986
What do you mean cis women have privilege? Just because society is structured around keeping me safe and happy doesn't mean I have privilege.Just think about the wage gap! Its not like women as a collective spend the majority of house hold earnings, spending nearly 130% of what they earn.
>>
>>5313017
>"just because society hands benefits over for me without any effort from my part it doesn't mean I have privilege"
I know you're being ironic but holy kek, some cunts actually believe this.
>>
>>5312986
>>5313017
>>5313394

i know i shouldn't respond to trolls, but I'll just leave this here:

First off, I'm not gonna derail the whole thread by arguing about privilege shit.

Second off, it's just really sad to find transwomen bragging about being depressed and useless as a "point" that they're slowly becoming the women they see in commercials that try to sell ice cream or Kleenex tissues.

Thirdly, shouldn't passing as a woman/having a woman's body be the bragging point? You can eat all the chocolates you want and cry at Old Yeller while gleefully thinking you're "like a woman" in this really superficial way, but if you actually ya know, pass as a woman, you could get away at being a computer science nerd earning 100K and just not being a sack of worthless shit.

Please don't praise negative stereotypes of women as a thing one should strive for. Be better than that. C'mon.
>>
>>5313494
I think you're missing the point. Also, there's like years and years of holding things back, slowly withering away inside, and then add to that that we're probably isolated as fuck once we start. It gets overwhelming. I literally couldn't cry before hrt. It was like there was a wall blocking any tears. Feel absolutely miserable and like I almost could? Yeah. But, crying? Nope. Even when I was working shit out with a therapist, and planning to transition, it was like I'd have these dry-heave (no tears) crying sessions. Hrt makes it much harder to hold that back, ime. Cut them some slack.
>>
>>5313572
well... it does make sense that you guys would be crying and eating junk food more often due to being trans and depressed.
>>
>>5312959
>waah notice me i have a vagina
you want a cupcake faggot?
>>
>>5313494
Being sad and useless is what women do. You are probably one of those women who get mad when women in movies have flaws, so you complain. And then you get mad women women in movies are flawless, so you complain. And then you complain about there not being enough women in movies.

And I know you are too blinded by your privilege to see it but being openly sad and useless is a very female trait that men are not afforded by society so by being trans and sad and useless you really are passing.
>>
>>5313625
>female opinions are stupid and should instantly be ignored
typical male
>>
>>5313628
hi /r9k/
>>
File: billskeptical.gif (1 MB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
billskeptical.gif
1 MB, 350x262
>>5312959
>real woman
>ever using any woman-hating buzzword to describe herself
Why are you outright lying and pretending to be a woman on the internet, sir?
>>
>>5313628
Being violent and aggressive is what men do. You are probably one of those men who get mad when men in movies have feelings, so you complain. And then you get mad men men in movies have no feelings, so you complain. And then you complain about there not being enough manly yet well written men in movies.

And I know you are too blinded by your privilege to see it but being openly violent and aggressive is a very male trait that women are not afforded by society so by being trans and violent and aggressive you really are passing
>>
File: 1329231049368.png (84 KB, 420x314) Image search: [Google]
1329231049368.png
84 KB, 420x314
>>5313635
gb2>>>>>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>5313689
if I called myself a real woman, a whole new shitstorm of derailment would happen and instead of focusing on the current topic, the transgirls here would argue on "what makes a real woman"

So cis and bio are useful adjectives.
>>
>>5313699
>instead of arguing the point, attacks the sex of the femanon, using adhominem
>response uses ironic insult
>tells femanon to go to tumblr because they don't know how to have a debate
>>
>>5313628
>is what women do
but being sad and useless is universal to any worthless shut in worm with no life, no matter the sex
>>
File: IMG_20151106_062656.jpg (18 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151106_062656.jpg
18 KB, 375x305
>>5313715
>>
>>5313693
the way he and the rest of his r9k beta boy squad sounds is exactly like those "bitchy women" he's trying to put down with his condescending generalizing rhetoric. ironic

>>5313715
don't forget le dismissive anime face. if that's not gonna make him a real girl i don't know what will, familia
>>
>>5313738
great, glad we had this talk

heres something for your troubles
>>
File: IMG_20151130_034811.jpg (18 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151130_034811.jpg
18 KB, 500x209
>>5313753
>>
>>5313750
>the way he and the rest of his r9k beta boy squad sounds is exactly like those "bitchy women" he's trying to put down with his condescending generalizing rhetoric. ironic

this

jesus christ, tumblr can't shut up about the patriarchy and /r9k/ can't shut up about the evil feminists. It's the same shit.
>>
>>5312959
It's worth remembering that DFAB women have their entire lives to get used to running on estrogen, whereas DMAB women go from running on testosterone to running on estrogen within a span of months. Switching a brain's chemistry in that short of a time frame is bound to cause quirks.
>>
>>5313715
I wasn't attacking your sex... Well, ok, sorry
I really think gender/sex is completely irrelevant to this, I don't care whether you're female or male, but ok...
I'm really not up for debate, it's 4 in the morning and I'm retarded anyway, I just think you'd fit perhaps a little better in tumblr, that's all

>>5313767
>tumblr can't shut up about the patriarchy
Isn't what you're doing right now though?

>>5312702
Are you on HRT? Are you trans? Are you for some reason still in puberty? Taking any meds? Hormone changes, I guess, It happens. Don't worry, although it's really paimful at times, I think you'll get through it and it's not that uncommon...
See a therapist if you need to, though. They're there to help... I think
They're there if you need to talk, no matter how stupid the issue might seem to you. Sometimes there's underlying shit that you can't even tell they're there and the more you postponing it, the worse it gets...
...Well, supposedly, that is...

Hang in there, lil' Anon
>>
>>5313855

you said:
>waah notice me i have a vagina
>you want a cupcake faggot?

you didn't explain why you disagreed with me, all you did was accuse me of being a tumblrite feminist.

Not once did I mention anything about patriarchy or privilege. You bought it up and assumed I said that.
>>
>>5313889
Wait what??? When did I say that?
>>
>>5313907
jesus christ, this is dumb, we're all anons and I can't tell which one of you responded to me.

just read this whole thread.

Here's the post:
>>5313625
>>
>>5313924
Oh I see
I'm not the same anon, sorry
I only saw >>5313635 and responded to it because "typical male"

...Though, thinking about it, yeah, stereotypical male is like that I guess

Oops, I hope this isn't getting too /pol/

There's just somethings I don't understand, but how come is it ok to say things like "pff, men, always the same" but not "pff, women, always the same" then? I think that's what irked me in the first place from that post (Not saying that anon said what I just said, just reminded me of that)

Sorry for the offtopic derail and shit english. Feel free to ignore. Pls no ban senpai
>>
>>5313964
>>5313964
i don't really do the "all men are the same" shit, t.b.h. I actually do more of the "women are shit" mindset but the guy attacked me without a well reasoned debate on my original statement (which I admit is a sarcastic aggressive insult) >>5312959

to which I tried to explain better here:
>>5313494

and then everyone starts calling me a tumblr feminist (which is funny because I hate tumblr and current 4th wave feminism). Should've expected that. This is 4chan after all.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.