[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, beta bi femanon with about 2 friends in my freshman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nmxuz0UN6z1titub2o1_500.png (60 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmxuz0UN6z1titub2o1_500.png
60 KB, 500x407
>be me, beta bi femanon with about 2 friends in my freshman year of college
>atleastihaveaboyfriend.jpg
>he confessed he cheated on me
>although he apologized, try not to get upset and decide to "work on the problems in our relationship"
>then, my family and I are on our way to a restaurant
>used to do softball from when I was in preschool to junior high, but later quit because my coach was a complete asshole
>this comes up in the car ride because my younger brother does football and is ripped, and so my family was discussing sports
>"femanon", you know if you had just continued softball you would be ripped and unstoppable"
>currently weigh ~170lb at 5'4"
>say "thanks - I never thought of that"
>complete faggot
>remembered this girl last year that I thought was super hot
>she didn't even know I existed, but she was just my type
>never had a girlfriend before and I know no new hot girls at my college
>think to myself that if I had stayed in softball, I would have gotten in shape, she maybe would have noticed me, and we would have gotten together
>mfw
>>
Forgot to add

Anybody have any similar stories?
>>
>>5312680
Yeah
>>
File: tumblr_nmxuz0UN6z1titub2o1_500.png (88 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmxuz0UN6z1titub2o1_500.png
88 KB, 500x407
Forgot to add

>although he apologized, try not to get upset and decide to "work on the problems in our relationship"
>used to do softball from when I was in preschool to junior high, but later quit because my coach was a complete asshole
>this comes up in the car ride because my younger brother does football and is ripped, and so my family was discussing sports
>"femanon", you know if you had just continued softball you would be ripped and unstoppable"
>complete faggot
>think to myself that if I had stayed in softball, I would have gotten in shape, she maybe would have noticed me, and we would have gotten together
>mfw
>>
File: tumblr_nmxuz0UN6z1titub2o1_500.jpg (71 KB, 499x406) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmxuz0UN6z1titub2o1_500.jpg
71 KB, 499x406
That sure was a riveting tale OP. Here's mine.

>complete faggot
>mfw
>>
File: wew.jpg (36 KB, 490x397) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
36 KB, 490x397
almost same happened to me

>complete faggot
>mfw
>>
>>5312666
sports do help.

>always been tomboy girl
>turn out to be a dyke whoddaguessed
>basketball and track are my main things
>also tennis sometimes but the practice for that is less legit
>middle school total closet case
>come out 8th grade cause I like a bislut
>get shit for it in locker room kinda way
>was playing volleyball too but quit cause of girls pressure
>stay in basketball and track tho cause I love 'em
>and the couches stick up for me since I'm good
>go to completely different high school with no one from my middle school
>go back to closet again
>sophomore year and a 1/4 of the girls in basketball have come out as gay
>oh
>neat
>come out too
>later like 1/2 the sports girls in general are gay or bi
>we interfuck around a lot
>also with jrotc girls

The only negative I'd say is some girls and drama got really catty. Like bitches were cruel. Talk shit about a girl getting fat or being ugly, basic shit. Never saw a fight over a girl though. Did have to keep check over who broke up though because those two could never be friends.

I miss it though. I think my school was an unusually gay place. And I'll never be in such a team with so many chill lesbians ever again.
>>
>>5315585
*couches = coaches
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.