[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gender Dysphoria question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1448734041741.jpg (47 KB, 500x256) Image search: [Google]
1448734041741.jpg
47 KB, 500x256
I've noticed most transgender people that their genitals and body form bother them, e.g. not wanting to look at or touch their penis.
But for myself, why is it only my body shape ? that is not having the shape and characteristics of the gender I want to be, rather that and my genitals that both bother me? I don't have any desire to cut my genitals that dont bug me at all
>>
some people aren't dysphoric about their genitals
>>
I'm kind of the same way desu, I never really saw genitals as a fundamental part of gender. I mean I know on a factual level that that is how gender is often defined, but I mean I never think about what genitals people have, I've always focused more on outward appearance and stuff. And I never really got why guys made such a big deal about having a penis. Myself, I don't really mind having a penis but I really hate getting aroused, the rest of the time it's pretty easy to ignore.
>>
>>5312048
I have a penis too, but penises r kind of weird , then again genitals are just weird looking imo, Guys make a big deal about it because they just want pussy, it's kind of like a double standard, they will be like "a transgender woman isnt a real woman, id never fuck it", but when there isa transman with a vag that looks just like a man they say they wont fuck it either but in their book it should be a real woman, without digressing too much, I don't like getting aroused, just because of how it sticks out and whatnot
>>
That's very common OP.
>>
>>5312122
o thanks, didnt know if it was or not, I just see stuff on here about transpeople having very negative views about their genitalia
>>
>>5312031
This. Dysphoria is a pretty broad term
>>
>>5312014
Then you're lucky and all you probably need are hormones
>>
File: 1305320435568.png (91 KB, 201x313) Image search: [Google]
1305320435568.png
91 KB, 201x313
For me it's just my body
My dick just isn't a hueg issue to me
That being said if I could get it swapped for a real vagina I'd do it in a heartbeat
>>
>>5312582
I guess i would like a normal vagina for a few reasons,but periods and cramps man, unless the cisgirlsi know just complain too much
>>
>>5312085
Guys make a big deal about it because society teaches us that the penis is a universal symbol that has to be taken care of with lots of attention
>feminine men get shaded
>gay men get shaded
>women get shaded
>lesbians don't exist (no penis nowhere in the relationship)
>>
>>5313600
It hurts a lot
But not all the time and I think it's a pain you can (unfortunately) get used to
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.