[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it rape if the guy forced himself inside me for 10 seconds?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1440220177238.jpg (46 KB, 465x455) Image search: [Google]
1440220177238.jpg
46 KB, 465x455
Is it rape if the guy forced himself inside me for 10 seconds? The idiot did it bareback.
>>
Use a safeword

If he ignores your safeword dump him.
>>
yes that is rape unless you agreed wanted to have sex right then. not using a connie is wrong but not rape.

is it rape if I masturbated only because I had a bonner, not because I wanted to?
>>
It's not rape, but giving other people AIDS is still a crime.
>>
>>5310807
a little bit rape
>>
As a feminist I have the authority to say what rape is and isn't.

Let me fem-pute the data

>he was a man
very rapey already
>you are a man
not rape
>no women involved
not rape
fem-pute... fem-pute...

You were not raped by him as a man you can not be raped, or if you can it doesn't matter (we haven't covered this yet in my gender studies class) But you were raped by the patriarchy and you are raping every woman right now by supporting the patriarchy by being male.
>>
>>5311356
This is essentially what it all boils down to.
You were a man, so the only options you have are to
A: suck it up
B: deal with it.
FIN
>>
File: ae683c4082.jpg (50 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
ae683c4082.jpg
50 KB, 500x333
>>5311356
Sad, but true. Thanks feminist allies.
>>
>>5311356
hahaahahaha

what about trannies o mighty femputer? can a MAAB tranny be raped?
>>
>>5311392
Femputing....
>if white
no rape
>if penis
no rape
>if SRS
error: female appropriation detected

Misogyny levels 100% moderate feminism protocols fail...rebooting....all systems to T.E.R.F.
>>
>>5311708
I'm falling in love with you, bro. Continue quality schtick please.
>>
File: tips fedora frog.jpg (25 KB, 230x244) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora frog.jpg
25 KB, 230x244
>>5311384
>feminist
>allies
>>
>>5310807
>forced
Stopped reading there
Indentifyingrape.jpg
Yep it's rape
>>
>>5310921
>giving other people AIDS is still a crime.
only if you don't tell them you have hiv
>>
>>5311942
Well, OP got poz'd without anybody telling anything.

And honestly, it should be made a crime to do that even if you tell them.
HIV medicine costs millions for the healthcare system. We cannot handle the budget strain from all the retarded bugchasers doing bareback shit-kneading.
>>
>>5312261
OP here. Can I get HIV if he only got inside for like 10 seconds, without cum?

I am thinking on pursueing charges but meh, I am manfag so I will probably be ignored. I feel kind of dirty and stupid, but at this point all I want is to him to get tested (he is hiding atm) so I can be a little less anxious. I cannot afford PEP, sadly.
>>
>>5314643
OP ignore posters that shit's definitely rape.
>>
>>5310807
Is it rape if I just pretend to agree or if I'm not satisfied because the sex was bad and his penis was small.
>>
>>5315293
No,
Yfw people get false rape charges for being /small/ and giving bad dick.
>>
>>5314643
Probably not, unless he was very rough and made you bleed. In that case, if he has it, you've got it now.
I think you're fine though, especially since he didn't cum.
>>
Don't base your morals on words like 'rape'. Human concepts do not exist outside of the human mind and a definition for a word is just the description of a concept that matches best for the most people.
Instead, ask yourself in what way the event we may or may not call rape impacted the sum of your happiness minus suffering.
>>
>>5315293
no unless you agreed under duress, not sure how that will play out in court but you could make the case of it being similar to a false confession, although you have legal recorse in general for threats or torture so rape is just icing on it

But most likely you are just some faggot who agreed to sex and regretted it which is just too bad so sad
>>
>>5310807
It was rape, pretty short rape. Gladly it was just 10 seconds. It could've also been a mistake of sorts; really depends on what got him to stop after the 10 seconds, and why he started in the first place
Do what >>5310845 said
>>
Is it rape if you're too shy to say no?
I've let guys do stuff to me that I've regretted but I always get so nervous that I just freeze up and do it anyway.
>>
+1 (832) 820-4382 Do what you know you should.
>>
File: feminism 101.png (22 KB, 516x383) Image search: [Google]
feminism 101.png
22 KB, 516x383
>>5315293
Only if you are a woman.
>>
>>5315556
He literally got on top of me, restrained me with one hand and pushed his dick inside me with the other. I had to punch the idiot for him to stop.

I am about to get PEP, thankfully. I will see what can I do legally later, thank you legbutts.
>>
Did you tell him to stop? Did he not listen?

How can someone force themselves inside you for 10 seconds without you saying stop?
>>
>>5310807
Yes and you should get tested. If you get positive results on STDs sue him.
>>
>>5316410
yes, at the very least it's sexual abuse
>>
Gayfag here.

Would it be considered sexual assault if this guy started getting all handsy and touchy with you? He eventually got me out of my clothes by force when I told him I wasn't in the mood (for fucks sake he KNEW I was depressed), started to frot me and I told him to stop. He didn't stop after he got off on top of me. He jerked himself off. I was pretty damn disgusted by the whole thing, especially when his ejaculate touched me and felt like shit for days on after. Felt dirty too. A week later he then apologized for making me feel "weird".
>>
>>5318181
If he doesn't stop when you say stop, it's sexual assault/rape.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hNaFkbZYU
>>
>>5310807
Probably but you're gay so you deserve it
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.