[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i get boyfriend? Im bisexual guy, and all girls i ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1447854987509.png (289 KB, 490x408) Image search: [Google]
1447854987509.png
289 KB, 490x408
Should i get boyfriend? Im bisexual guy, and all girls i ever had was fuckin annoying. I don't know people will tolerate It. Im lonely and depressed as well. Im 8/10(kek).
WHAT SHOULD I DO

Sorry for my English. Im poor and teacher is too expensive
>>
yes, or a trans girl
>>
>>5309463
Just follow your heart: if you fall for a guy, go for a guy; if you fall for a girl, go for a girl
Where are you from?
>>
>>5309509
I was born in Ukraine, but i emigrate with my family to Poland
>>
>>5309463
I live in Eindhoven, anon.

We can meet if you want.
>>
>>5309463
Only if you like him.
>>
>>5309684
I can't, school and not money enought.
But It would be great bro! Ps im pretty shy, and i can't talk with boys. (Im faggot)
>>5309757
My crush doesn't like me i guess. Poles hate homosexuality and it's so dangerous to walk the street with another guy

Thanks guys!
>>
>>5309684
Single? Ik woon in Den Bosch
>>
>>5310414
Yes, I am single. You?
>>
>>5309463
IKTF
>Prefer women
>Don't get along with them at all
>So demanding
>So expensive
>So aloof
>Men see me as cute boy and do all the work before and during relationship
>So much less stressful
>Slave to the vaginal jew
>>
>>5309472

lol, no don't do this

all trans people are crazy and/or have HIV because they are living fetish material

you would have better luck with a dog than a tranny

/no offense/
>>
>>5310993
>>slave to the vaginal jew

oh, goods song title!
>>
>>5309463
Do not get a boyfriend if you're living in Poland. The political climate is changing rapidly and liberals along with the culture they carry (pro gay, pro trans, pro immigrant) are going to be ousted soon. For your safety, I strongly recommend against it unless you move to somewhere like north America or western Europe(before the Muslim demographic makes western Europe just as conservative)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.