[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
choose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: 456456.jpg (162 KB, 550x510) Image search: [Google]
456456.jpg
162 KB, 550x510
>>
>>5307375
But I like being a guy.
>>
Right

Isn't this just "are you trans or not"?
>>
>>5307387
Filthy casual fetishist or hardcore tranny. Yeah.
>>
left and never use it
>>
The left, because I can go on a bank-robbing spree as the alter ego and not get caught.
>>
Can't really see why anyone would choose the left one. Even if you're AGP or non-binary and don't want to be female full-time, it seems stupid to only have that option for one month and then have to go back to being your original gender.
>>
Right of course.

Too bad reality doesn't work like that. I must admit, having to come out, to look like tumblr for a while, and to be widely despised even afterwards is a whole different deal.
>>
>>5307442
curiosity?
>>
>>5307401
This.
>>
>>5307450
Yeah, but what if it turns out you really like being the opposite sex? Then you're probably just going to be more miserable about having to go back to what you were before.
>>
>>5307479
Well if that happens you can just transition normally
>>
>>5307483
It's too much to throw away a perfect change, never having to come out, wrestling with thoughts and all that jazz.
>>
right

all day, every day
>>
Right without a second thought. Before I even knew I was trans I asked myself "Why couldn't I have just been born female" This would be the perfect solution. If only magic were real.
>>
>left
cis
>right
everything else

left, for a bit of fun
>>
>>5307512
I wish someone would have come along at some point and told me that wanting to be female and being trans are the same thing
>>
>be me
>cis guy
>never fantasised about being fem
>never been dysphoric

Would still hit that button on the right without hesitation
>>
>>5307632
what?
Doesn't everyone think of being the opposite sex at some time or another?
How do you discern sexual feelings from, for lack of a better term, non-sexual feelings?
>>
>>5307648
>Doesn't everyone think of being the opposite sex at some time or another?
See, this is what I thought for a long time too. Simple curiosity, sure. But go ahead and ask a guy friend if they ever wish they were a girl and see what kind of response you get
>>
>>5307664
the same response I'd give to anyone who asked me
>fuck off
>>
>>5307675
why are you so mean to your friends
>>
Full swtich
>>
>>5307707
because they ask dumb questions and I don't want to seem overcompensating
>>
>>5307375
not trans, but I'd probably press the right one because of female privilege, plus being a straight chick is probably even easier than being a homo male
>>
I'm comfortable with who I am but I'd press the button.
This opportunity will never come along again and I don't want to waste it.
>>
>>5307639
Maybe you just need a vacation, senpal
>>
>>5307781
huh?
>>
>>5307375
every cisscum would pick left, and every transcum would pick right
>>
>>5307899
transcum in denial wouldn't

they'd probably kill themselves shortly after mind you
god, why is it so important? stupid brain
>>
The left, I can't afford driving lessons right now.
>>
>>5307922
It'll expire though
>>
>>5307375
>If I'm being smart.
Left. Commit all the murder I want for a month. Then hero knowing that I've made the world a better place.

>If I'm sober?
Right. I'll smash that button so hard that it'll scar.
>>
Right duh.
Is this bait or something?
>>
File: EvaMusuko7.jpg (85 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
EvaMusuko7.jpg
85 KB, 1000x1414
>>5307375
Right
>>
>>5307375
Gekoness here, big red button. Where do I get one op?
>>
>>5307375
Right. The right one. The other one's the wrong one.
>>
File: rare pepe.jpg (107 KB, 390x292) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe.jpg
107 KB, 390x292
Left
So I can get away with crime
>>
Why do you taunt me with these things
I just want it to stop
>>
Just like I always reply to this question: "Such hypotheticals are spoken in futility, for said button does not exist and likely never will".
>>
>>5307375
i am already genderfluid so i can be whatever i want when i want to be =)
>>
>>5311561
nobody mentioned gender
>>
Left, of course. I guess that means I'm not trans.

I'd probably try it once, but not more if it doesn't come with female clothes. CBA to go shopping.
>>
>>5307375
left
I would be such a little whore in my spare time
>>
>>5311904
But you only get to do so for a month, then you have to go back to being a guy.
>>
>>5307375
Right is less than a heartbeat.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.