[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you accept being gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 425x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 425x471
How do you accept being gay?
>>
File: freeshrugs.jpg (216 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
freeshrugs.jpg
216 KB, 449x642
You realize it's awesome and git fuckin?

What's the problem?
>>
>>5307348
But your gay. A lot of people don't like you just because of that
>>
>>5307352

>A lot of people don't like you

Like who? People I don't know? Kiddos on the 4chans? Everyone I know likes me, I don't see why anything beyond that would be important.
>>
>>5307352
Lots of people aren't going to like you for any reason, or sometimes no reason.
>>
>>5307337
>protip you can't

or

Have gay sex, it's pretty awesome
>>
>>5307352
And a lot of people are not going to like you for 1000 other things too, what does it matter?
>>
File: you're gay.jpg (249 KB, 640x972) Image search: [Google]
you're gay.jpg
249 KB, 640x972
>>5307352
Yeah, but only shit-tier people. Who gives a shit what shit-tier people think about you?

Do you live in the American south or somewhere similar?
>>
>>5307419
Yeah. Can't wait to move
>>
>>5307337
By realizing that there's nothing wrong with being gay and that any difficulties you might run into stem from bigotry and lack of empathy
>>
>>5307443
Yeeeaaaah that'll do it. The American south is pretty much the third world.

Move to San Francisco or Massachusetts. You just casually mention your boyfriend/girlfriend and nobody bats an eye.
>>
>>5307337
How do I deal with the fact that I'll never find genuine love and have a serious relationship because my mate selection pool consists entirely of prostitutes?

Shitposting mostly. Some tv shows. A few video games.
>>
>>5307476
American south has a fuck ton of gays
>>
>>5308044
>>5307476
the american south is great for gays

if you move to san fran be prepared for squalor/homelessness/oakland. if you move to massachusetts be prepared for suicidal depression due to cold
>>
>>5307337
Cuddle up with a guy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.