[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planned Parenthood killer is a transgender woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: dear-female.jpg (58 KB, 380x853) Image search: [Google]
dear-female.jpg
58 KB, 380x853
Prepare for a lot of shit to come our way. According to voting records and neighbors the Colorado shooter is a trans woman.
>>
>>5306860
This would be a lot more useful if you had something showing that the picture refers to the Planned Parenthood shooting. And how come the name and gender don't match? Don't they usually change them both together, or the name before the legal gender? That would seem to imply that the person in question was a ftm.
>>
You sure?
>>
File: Buffalo-Bill.jpg (65 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
Buffalo-Bill.jpg
65 KB, 600x335
>>5306882
The Unibomber was arranging a sex change operation before he went off the deep end too.

There seems to be something interwoven in both psychopathy and cross gender mental illness
>>
>>5306882

so someone is only transgender if they're passing?
>>
>>5306914
There's a difference between being unpassable and making no effort to present as female at all. I mean yes, there are trans people who don't present yet, but there would need to be pretty substantial other evidence that they're trans. Whereas, if someone looks like a man in a dress there's a pretty good chance that they're a trans woman.
>>
>>5306933
What if this attack was the result of a lifetime of repression?
>>
>>5306940
That's certainly possible, but in any case I'd still like to see some substantial evidence that the person in question actually is trans before I accept it as fact.
>>
>>5306940
We don't have anything resembling an actual source and you're taking it seriously?
Please link to something OP, I googled it and nothing came up. If this was real, the media would be on it like flies on cow shit, I refuse to believe there's nothing reputable out there covering it.
>>
>>5306955
I'm just entertaining the notion of it anon. You're the one being too serious here. You should have long ago accepted that mass shootings are an inevitable result of the absurdity that permeates through post industrial society. Shits not going to stop any time soon, so you might as well develop a dark sense of humor
>>
>>5306914
Well, I don't think you'd be legally allowed to change your gender if you don't make any attempt to present as such
>>
>>5307006
Most of the time you need straight up full surgery to get a legal sex change or at the very least hormones for a while.
The fact his name isn't changed when that's one of the first things most trans people do indicates this is bullshit.
>>
>>5306898

Where's the proof for that wild claim about the Unibomber?
>>
what if its a women who transed into a man but she was just lazy/crazy to change the paperwork
>>
>>5306882
>>5306933
No. That's a picture of a woman. She has a woman's body, woman's beard, etc.. Quit it with your cissexist, misogynistic views. You are, quite simply, a bigot.
>>
>>5307093
their ass
>>
Based on this it looks like an FtM who never changed legal gender rather than an MtF who changed gender without changing name or actually transitioning or whatever.

Why do you niggers assume all trannies are MtF?
>>
wasn't there a shooter who was also a trans dude?

typical men who are all violent and antisocial even if they are born with women's bodies
>>
>>5307178
IIRC, both MtFs and FtMs display typical male violence patterns.

Cis women are clearly master race.
>>
File: Intriguing.png (409 KB, 448x400) Image search: [Google]
Intriguing.png
409 KB, 448x400
>circle female on voter registration card for kicks and giggles
>becomes national news about transexuals

Wow, I'm impressed.
>>
>>5307093
>>5307159
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Unabomber+sex+change
>>
>>5307184
Seriously? I've heard the opposite and transsexuals are normally the most docile yet suicidal.
>>
>>5307184
I'm pretty sure MtF violence is pretty close to the female average, at least post-transition. Those sorts of things are partially influenced by socialization (which trans people tend to reject anyway) but also largely by hormones.
>>
>>5307202

Really? I'm not sure if it's a side effect of transitioning, but the MTF I've met have been EXTREMELY aggressive. It's like walking on eggshells not to piss them off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4
>>
>>5307214
Anecdotal evidence is worthless when discussing statistical tendencies.
>>
>>5307214
that's not a mtf but a transbian, aka straight man
>>
>>5307231
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>5307214
well you aren't really much of a good troll if you pick bob tur as the representative sample for mtfs really

that's like saying bruce jenner is the woman of the year
>>
>>5307202
>>5307208
>Criminal activity, particularly violent crime, is much more common among men than women in the general population. A previous study of all applications for sex reassignment in Sweden up to 1992 found that 9.7% of male-to-female and 6.1% of female-to-male applicants had been prosecuted for a crime.[33] Crime after sex reassignment, however, has not previously been studied. In this study, male-to-female individuals had a higher risk for criminal convictions compared to female controls but not compared to male controls. This suggests that the sex reassignment procedure neither increased nor decreased the risk for criminal offending in male-to-females. By contrast, female-to-males were at a higher risk for criminal convictions compared to female controls and did not differ from male controls, which suggests increased crime proneness in female-to-males after sex reassignment.
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

Just the first one off Google.
>>
>omg the murderer was transgender!
>nobody even stops to consider the number of murders committed by cisgender people by comparison
This thread is shit.
>>
>>5307239
>prosecuted for a crime
Like drugs? Unpaid parking tickets? Being homeless in a non-homeless zone?

It doesn't say violent crimes but rather total crimes.
>>
>>5307239
Yed, makes a lot of sense. The police and general public are unbiased and transwoman never have been arrested essentially for being trans.
>lurking variables bro
>>
>>5306860
>>5306898
[citation needed]
>>
>>5307243

you have to admit, it is kind of alarming
>>
>>5307374
What is kind of alarming?
>>
>>5307353
>>5307371
Or you could actually read the study and find that that shit was already addressed. But you're trannies, so of course you immediately jump to whatever conclusion makes you feel better about yourself.
>>
>>5307239

>up to 1992
Must be difficult to read.
It says that there was no statistical difference after 1992.

>>5306860
Those records implies he's ftms.

Both of you should get an award for being so stupid.
>>
>>5306898
>>5306860
>>5306914
>>5307006
>>5307156

Can't change voter registration sex without birth certificate or passport.

That needs surgery.

It's just a mistake according to all the media.

Why don't you go tinfoil about something else
>>
File: CMvjMOhUsAAeJ4X.png (5 KB, 562x64) Image search: [Google]
CMvjMOhUsAAeJ4X.png
5 KB, 562x64
>>5307214
>>5307202
>>5307184
>>5307239

>this was only statistically significant in the group that underwent surgery before 1989
Dijhene reports that mtf who transitioned after 1989 were statistically identical control females. In violence.

You're deluded, unless people here transitioned before they were born, they're a statistically non violent.
>>
>>5307374
That the shooter wasn't trans and just had a departmental error according to the media?
>>
>>5307467
>addressed

>this was only statistically significant in the group that underwent surgery after 1989

In other words they explicitly prove you wrong.

Contemporary Mtfs are not more violent than women the study says.
>>
>>5306860
>>5306898

>http://www.fireengineering.com/ap-news/2015/11/28/suspect-in-colorado-attack-called-loner-who-left-few-clues.html

>http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/28/us/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooting/
News proves you're delusional
Go waste your welfare money on something else, trailer trash.
>>
>>5306860
Shorter was a confirmed pol-tard, clerical error from the goverment just messed up his registration. Op's own kind.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/planned-parenthood-shooting-suspect-looked-real-neighbor/story?id=35466543
>>
>>5307201

From the actual report then, rather than a second hand article:

>While at the University of Michigan he sought psychiatric contact on one occasion at the start of his fifth year of study. As referenced above, he had been experiencing several weeks of intense and persistent sexual excitement involving fantasies of being a female. During that time period he became convinced that he should undergo sex change surgery. He recounts that he was aware that this would require a psychiatric referral, and he set up an appointment at the Health Center at the University to discuss this issue. He describes that while waiting in the waiting room, he became anxious and humiliated over the prospect of talking about this to the doctor. When he was actually seen, he did not discuss these concerns, but rather claimed he was feeling some depression and anxiety over the possibility that the deferment status would be dropped for students and teachers, and that he would face the possibility of being drafted into the military. He indicates that the psychiatrist viewed his anxiety and depression as not atypical. Mr. Kaczynski describes leaving the office and feeling rage, shame, and humiliation over this attempt to seek evaluation. He references this as significant turning point in his life.

He was (I suppose is) what some would call AGP.
>>
>>5307689
It's just the classic scapegoat to distract from where the actual problem of abuse and aggression is, with lesbians.
>>
>>5310057
>several weeks
that's cute
>>
>>5310057
>He was (I suppose is) what some would call AGP
I call them old hons aka trans lesbians but yeah pretty much.
>>
>>5314367
all three of those things are different though
>>
>>5310057
Ew wtf. Why are so many freaks associated with trans sexing. Fuckin agps.
>>
>>5314367
Seriously he sounds just like those crazy mentally ill "trans" people that show up at support groups and shit
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.