[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
;-; it makes me sad that me and my gf can't just have sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 863x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 863x431
;-; it makes me sad that me and my gf can't just have sex without me being worried I'm gonna shit all over her peg. I always clean myself out but it makes me really sad that I will never be able to just let her penetrate me without being worried about what comes out. I'll never have a nice self cleaning hole she can use.
>>
Sorry your anus is filled with poop, and wasn't designed specifically for your girlfriends sex toy anon. How could life be so cruel to not consider pegging?
>>
get a vagina, idiot
>>
>>5306617
That's part of why I quit doing anal. The valve between the color and the rectum isn't very good in me. It leaks some. So I'm always rectally a bit dirty. Even after properly douching.
>>
Pegging sounds so dumb. Your gf can't derive any pleasure from rubbing you with a piece of plastic
>>
>>5306806
some girls like to see you squirm, beg, admit you're their slutty bitch and cum underneath them.
>>
>>5306806
It's possible her gf has a bit of masculinity in her.
>>
>>5306832
Like hardly any. 99% of girls are hardcore subs and their "dom phases" are like more pussified than even the biggest beta guy
>>
>>5306879
I'd only say 80% are hardcore subs, 9% are moderate subs who can top, and less than 1% are tops.
>>
>>5306617

Just fuck her right in the pussy

unless you are talking about a tranny, in which case stop using "she/her" because that triggers me

say "my crossdressing crazy bf" instead please
>>
>>5306806
Well when she's hitting the right spot on me I have the controller to a vibrator that is in her so she can get pleasure from that plus I generally sync up the vibrator to her thrusting so she still gets a lot out of it. Almost made her cum once.
>>
>>5306806
Sometimes, giving pleasure is pleasureable itself
>>
>>5306924
Will do after you go up to a ripped trans man and call him a mental cross dressing dyke.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.