[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay rape as punishment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
File: 678574.jpg (27 KB, 375x456) Image search: [Google]
678574.jpg
27 KB, 375x456
1/2

I went to boarding school, and one kid in my year was hated by practically everybody. He was the most arrogant, stuck-up guy I've ever met in my life. He would bully kids in the years below (even though he looked quite feminine with, long blond hair), and make fun of guys in our year and the ones above at every opportunity - in a really cutting way, zeroeing in on someone's weak spots. He was kind of single-handedly poisoning the atmosphere at the whole place.

One day some guys from the year above decided he had to be put in his place, and that he would need to be really humiliated for it to be effective. REALLY humiliated.

So they crept up on him in his room (from behind, while he was wearing headphones), and quickly gagged and blindfolded him. Then they tied him on his stomach, pulled down his trousers, and put on loud music to drown out any noise. Then they got the baby oil out.

That day he was fucked in the ass by half the school. Ok, that's an exaggeration, but not by much. For hours on end, boys from all years passed over him, one after another. It was a free-for-all, and there was constantly a small queue of boys waiting their turn. Practically all the students knew what was going on, and were ok with it - while some would say things like "ew, that's gay" or "that's gross" when told about it or seeing it, nobody tried to help him or expressed scruples (to my knowledge). There were only 3 boys at the school who had to be kept out of the loop as they were friends with him - some guys had been assigned the task of making sure they were distracted. I guess you could say it was all quite well organized.
I didn't intend to participate, but kept checking things out, out of morbid curiosity. I remember popping round as he was getting fucked by a year 9 who was sitting on his ass like on a saddle, grinning gleefully and nodding to himself; many boys most have lost their virignity that day, which is fucked-up in its own way.
>>
>>5306081

2/2

Some boys just gave him a few symbolic thrusts, so they knew they had dominated him this way, but others went for a full fuck and ejaculated in his ass. Next to the baby oil bottle on the bed was a a paper towel box, and beside the bed a bin that was filling up with paper towels stained with cum and baby oil (and, let's be honest, probably shit as well). The blindfold kept threatening to slip down, so halfway through someone replaced it with a sleep mask, which looked kind of surreal.

Apparently when it was all over, one of the guys who had masterminded it took a magic marker and drew a heart or wrote "xoxo", or both, on one of his buttcheeks (I didn't see it, and heard differing reports).

It worked as intended. Afterward he was no longer cocky, just sullen instead. It really must have been a mindfuck for him. He knew that dozens of his schoolmates had fucked him up the ass, but he didn't know who. Any boy talking to him or sitting next to him in class could have had shot his load in his ass. I once witnessed him having an argument with a boy in the year below, when the latter suddenly said: "I've had you, you know" - "WHAT?" - "You were good as well. Really enjoyed your ass. I shot hard". He punched him and they fought, but in the end the younger boy walked away smirking, knowing he had won. (I don't even know if he'd been telling the truth, but it was irrelevant). At the end of the term, he transferred.

I only fully realized years later how incredibly fucked-up the whole thing was. What's also weird is that homosexuality was quite stigmatized at the school, but somehow it being a punishment made it alright (yet I don't think this punishment would have been chosen if he hadn't been so pretty).
>>
>>5306081
That is awful, terrible, cruel, no one deserves that
>>
>>5306087
pretty hot, to be honest
>>
>>5306113
That's my thoughts as well.
>>
Should've gone to the police tb.h fa.m
>>
>>5306113
>>5306120
Do you want to be raped or want to rape someone, this is disturbing
>>
>>5306125
neither
I'm a dom and certainly don't want to be raped but I also don't want to be one among a bunch of guys fucking the same hole
But I was always attracted to the whole public use thing
>>
>>5306081
Pic related?
>>
>>5306129
>>5306125
I have a mild sloppy seconds fetish or sloppy 13th.
>>
File: fed.png (34 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
fed.png
34 KB, 298x279
>>
>>5306137

Yes (I'm leaving open if it's him or just the same type tho)
>>
File: 1445087040796.jpg (34 KB, 488x351) Image search: [Google]
1445087040796.jpg
34 KB, 488x351
>>5306081
Half the school rapes one kid.
No suspensions expulsions etc.
I don't care how much of a jerk he was if something that big happens some teacher ir parent etc. somewhere will hear about it and report it eventually.
>>
>>5306279
Who is getting suspended?
>>
File: why.jpg (20 KB, 456x297) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
20 KB, 456x297
>>5306287
the rapists

>mfw that kid didn't even went to the cops

well meme'd
>>
>>5306298
>>I got raped by a dozen or so individuals.
>>And their names are?
>>Dunno. Rape kit me.
Are they going to get semen samples from every boy in the school?
>>
File: 1441758655930.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1441758655930.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>
how fucked up are u to make up dumb shit like that
seriously get a life u fucking creep
>>
>>5306342

Rape in all-boys enviroments is pretty fucking common, both as hazing and as punishment.

See juvinile prison, scouts, military and bording schools
>>
>>5306384
shut up fucking idiot
i didnt say it wasnt
this story is made up bollocks and its fucking dumb
because no one talks about it in boarding schools
and if most of the school did it to u ud end up in hospital
u faggots are retarded and sick
>>
>>5306409

Boys have smaller dicks, so maybe that explains the lack of serious injury.

Also, OP stated that he wasn't part of it, so he doesn't know if the victim was bleeding at the end.

And many who are subjected to gay rape don't go to the authorities because of the social stigma and the loss of pride
>>
>>5306441
I doubt think the kid had too much previous experience with things up his ass and rapists aren't exactly there to prepare you. Odds are he would have been injured if this actually happened ( pretty sure it didnt) especially when that many people rape you.
>>
>>5306441
ur dumb and ur story is pathetic
u would need to go to the hospital
and u would not go back to school knowing all of those people know u got ass fucked
its bad enough going to school when u think everyone knows
just fuck off
thread reported
creep
>>
>>5306125
Rape fantasies are pretty common and this is almost certainly made up. Like, literally something that would happen in a doujin
>>
File: drool.jpg (80 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
drool.jpg
80 KB, 500x281
>>5306081
>>5306087
Just like my yaois.
>>
>>5306459

But they used baby oil. That's a pretty good lubricant

>>5306465

> ur
> u

I'm not OP, and You are the one who should fuck off..
>>
File: 1233942902384.jpg (23 KB, 354x422) Image search: [Google]
1233942902384.jpg
23 KB, 354x422
>>5306081
>>5306087
>>
>>5306081
hot, I hope he was cute and cried a lot ^///^
>>
>>5306081
Honestly, kinda jealous of that guy. Maybe I'm just that repressed, fucking virginity skews your perception unfortunately.
>>
>>5306465
>and u would not go back to school knowing all of those people know u got ass fucked

It says he transferred at the end of the term.
>>
>>5306602
desu if im not deathly afraid of stds and injury, that would be like such a nice thing
>>
>>5306317

>oy rogers, whats all this then
>seems this boy was gangraped by multiple boys, possibly dozens
>dozens you say!
>quite
>well a few suspects we could handle, but dozens...that's just too much to wrap the ol' brain around. no use collecting any evidence, it's all a waste anyway
>or in the waste, if you know what I mean...
>ohhh haha rogers, you're incorrigible

fin
>>
That's simply disgusting and vile. Regardless of what he did, rape isn't the answer to humiliate anyone. Hope these kids will reap in hell for that vile act
>>
This totally happened.
>>
>>5307044
>rape isn't the answer to humiliate anyone.

men use rape as a punishment in gangs and shit. They found out over time that beating the shit out of a dude won't teach him anything. He'll just keep not paying his loans and continue cheating the gang of their drug money. Eventually gangbangers found out that by using rape as punishment, it really fucks up a dude to the point that he'll do what the gang wants and then kill himself.

So yeah, it's brutal but effective.
>>
>>5306298

Are you fucking serious?
Do you have any concept of how humiliating that would be? How sick and weak he'd feel probably unable to stop from sobbing as he recounted the story?
And he wouldn't even be able to identify anyone.

>>5306465

>ur dumb

ayy
>>
>>5307075
>Eventually gangbangers found out that by using rape as punishment
but what if the dude is secretly into it?

dude: 1
gangs: 0
>>
And this is how dictators are made
>>
>>5307028
Actually they could have gone and found the garbage can full of sperm samples.
>>
Jesus, well if it were fucking true the boy would do something about it, if the scenario were different and if it were me then.... i would become the boarding school cumdump female teacher.mmmm yes :P
>>
>>5306081
>>5306087
That, kids, is the story of how AIDs was started.
>>
>>5306081
>>5306087
That's pretty hot actually, would've popped a stiffy if hormones hadn't killed my drive.
>>
>>5306279
It's half the school vs the word of one kid. It's an obviously fake story, but your logic is still flawed
>>
>>5308668
>what is forensics
He'd have a bunch of semen all over him as well as some physical trauma. It wouldn't be hard to figure the guy got raped.
>>
>>5308686
>What is shame
Not everyone is ready to spread their asscheeks for a rape kit the day after being fucked by half a school
>>
>>5307918
Or dicktakers
>>
Why does young boys gangraping someone else turn me on so much?

It shouldn't, but it does.
>>
>>5306087
There a doujin with this premise? I am rock hard
>>
>>5306081
>>5306087
How to manufacture a school shooter, the post, the thread.
>>
>>5306465
are you a woman or a gay?
>>
>>5308705
Ya beat me to it!

*shakes fist* why I oughta ....
>>
>>5306465
>ur

Are you writing this on a flip phone pre 2005? Otherwise you have no excuse to use shortened versions of common words unless you are mentally retarded.
>>
>>5308692
>but it is embarassing

That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>5306477
>>5308873
There must be.
>>
>>5308925
they dont have guns in boarding schools thats part of the point of boarding schools
>>
>>5306087
>>5306081
Jesus I...

I seriously hope this is bullshit

That just sounds scarring...

I like a bit of bondage and forced play but it has to be fundamentally consensual.

Messed up man.
>>
>>5306081
How old was he at that time? I find it hard to believe that one person could generate so much hateful feelings that a whole school would gang up against him. Why didn't 2 or 3 guys just beat him up if he was always acting that way? Was he under any protection (like being the son of the principal or something)??
>>
File: 1441814514760.png (156 KB, 708x507) Image search: [Google]
1441814514760.png
156 KB, 708x507
>>5306081
>I went to boarding school, and one kid in my year was hated by practically everybody. He was the most arrogant, stuck-up guy I've ever met in my life. He would bully kids in the years below (even though he looked quite feminine with, long blond hair)
>(even though he looked quite feminine with, long blond hair)
LIQUIIIIIID!!!!!
>>
File: lulz 01.jpg (62 KB, 900x389) Image search: [Google]
lulz 01.jpg
62 KB, 900x389
>>5306087

Its really not that uncommon, just usually not that extreme in participation, and usually has less to do with hatred than just general boys picking social hierarchies. Boys will be boys.

Normally, the scale is much smaller. You can find news stories all over the web of teens 'raping' other teen males in any hosts of context. Naturally, it never makes it much further than web and local print media.

Sadly, there has recently been an uptick in the racial nature of these events.

I suppose you can call it rape, but it is usually heterosexuals using homosexuality as degradation, not really sexual outlet.

It is however sordid enough that when it is discovered, especially in youth activity settings, there is local public outcry as if boys havent been using their dicks to bully other boys since eternity.
>>
>>5313240
>I suppose you can call it rape, but it is usually heterosexuals using homosexuality as degradation, not really sexual outlet.
It's outright rape. The degradation method is via rape and the shame that brings.
>>
Fuck off paedo.

This is a paedo fantasy thread. Don't bite please.
>>
My friend was raped in a frat hazing. He passed out and the frat guys stripped him naked, wrote all over him and too pictures of them putting their cocks in his mouth. Straight men do gay shit when you get them alone and drunk.

Like a lot of frat guys make the pledges do the hot dog, where the frat guy takes his dick and put it between a hot dog bun and the pledge has to suck it.
http://xhamster.com/movies/3214877/public_frat_pledge_with_hot_dog.html
>>
>>5313240
>just general boys picking social hierarchies.
>Boys will be boys.
>I suppose you can call it rape,
what am i reading?
>>
>>5314667
What do they do to the guys who are actually gay
>>
>>5314667
Just found my new fetish...
>>
>>5315073
not the anon you replied to but hopefully they're a little rougher... and record it.
>>
Are there any films that feature scenes like this (gang-rape in boarding school/juvie)?
>>
>>5315073
That's pretty gay. Everyone knows that homos should only come around during finals week to suck cock while the vaginal jew is too busy studying.
I am triggered >>>>:(
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.