[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Practicing your voice is easy if you have a cat to talk to.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 236x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 236x362
Practicing your voice is easy if you have a cat to talk to.
>>
>>5304527
fucking disgusting trannies
>>
Fucking right? I would just constantly talk to my cat because I was too embarased to use it in front of people. My voice is the fucking tits now. i went from a voice deeper than this dick in my ass to being 10/10 passes without trying.
>>
I try that or when im in my car but when i hear my voice i want to cry and/or claw my throat out
Maybe i will just learn sign language and pretend i can't make any sounds at all
>>
>>5304687
>tfw you hear yourself echo from the walls
>tfw you wish you were mute but just cant do it
>>
I just practiced it in CSGO. They're all strangers anyway. Made some steam friends along the way, too. Even while you're still not passing with voice, they just think you're a really gay dude.
>>
>>5304527

Practicing your voice is easy when the walls of your house weren't built with flash cards. But at least my grandmother will be leaving soon, she's the been the main person preventing me from being the only person in the house for months.
>>
>>5304890
This is pain.
I am always within earshot of another person. I could probably fit the time I have alone (away from people) on the A side of a cassette.

It's also why my sleeping pattern is so bad. I have to wait until everyone sleeps before I can use the computer without people watching, and my mother can sometimes stay up as late as 1am. When I do use it, I must be silent as a mouse.

My lack of privacy will be the death of me, and I wish that was an overstatement.
>>
>>5305923

Wow, that sucks. I've got a computer to myself in the attic at least. Though my dad wants to finish the attic and make two rooms for my brother and I. I'm going to make sure he puts sound insulating materials in.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.