[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trannies in real life: >"I am a woman." Trannies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1448599703478.png (15 KB, 160x169) Image search: [Google]
1448599703478.png
15 KB, 160x169
Trannies in real life:
>"I am a woman."

Trannies on literally the first line of any dating site profile:
>"I'm a tranny btw"

Explain.
>>
>>5303622
Something something not getting beaten to death in an alley
>>
>>5303622

Trannies who don't put they're trans on their profiles
>Eternal rest, grant unto them O Lord,
>and let perpetual light shine upon them.
>May the souls of the faithful departed
>through the mercy of God rest in peace.
>Amen.
>>
>>5303622
Because there's no fucking point for either of you to waste time chatting it up on a dating website if the fact they're trans is a deal breaker for the other person.
>>
>>5303652
>>5303659
>>5303700

so what's the point of impersonating a woman if you're just going to reveal your deception immediately to anyone who asks?
>>
>>5303712

What do you think the goal of transition is? It's not to deceive people.
>>
>>5303743
>What do you think the goal of transition is? It's not to deceive people.

I thought it was to make people think you were a biological woman.

how is that not a deception?
>>
>>5303757

The goal of transition is to alleviate dysphoria and in the case of MtFs, that is done by living life as a woman. It doesn't matter that some people will not treat them as women the moment they reveal they are trans. They will just keep company with those who see them as women and avoid the negativity of everyone else. So being up front about it is just cutting down on the horse shit. "Those who matter don't care and those who care don't matter."
>>
>>5303789
>that is done by living life as a woman

women don't admit to people that they're men though

that's something they specifically do not do
>>
>>5303810

Alright, that's enough of that, your intention here is clear.
>>
>>5303827
Agreed, weak/10 bait
>>
File: 1445112759029.jpg (9 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1445112759029.jpg
9 KB, 505x431
>>5303827
>>5303909

what?
>>
>>5303622
Being trans probably wouldn't make a difference to any decent human being that you're not planning on fucking.

Not revealing you're trans to someone you /are/ planning on fucking could end up deadly.

Not really that hard to understand.
>>
>>5303789
can living as a woman really alleviate your disphoria?
>>
>>5305045

Yeah for many it does but for some it never goes away.
>>
>>5305045

Probably depends on whether the person can see themselves as women after transitioning. Those who can are done, but those who keep seeing things no one else notices have taken the turn at Dysphoria Blvd. and Dysmorphia Ln.
>>
Well.
Despite me putting male as me gender and saying I'm a trans mtf I get hit up by a bunch of guys that get butt hurt when I'm trans.

Imagine if I didn't put that.
Even in public I dress fully guy, but have long hair and what not.
But make damn sure people know I'm trans. Like talking like a dude, even purposely leaving stubble on my face. Cause shit get fucking akward with guys.

Once I wore make up to work.
And without it is say I pass 50/50, but with the makeup on pretty solid 95%.
Like when id ring up straight dudes they would smile and call me ma'am and talky talky. Then when they realized I was a dude they stopped smiling, stopped calling me ma'am and stopped talking to me, payed, grabbed thier shit and left without saying bye or thank you.
This was like 1/3 of straight dudes.

So you ask why it's important to say your trans, that's why.
Considering getting a baretta when I'm alone in public.
>>
>>5305945

Which are you considering? The PX4 subcompact sounds pretty cool to me. Also, you combined Barrett with Beretta.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.