[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was growing out my hair, but I had to get a haircut to be "presentable"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1429137340307.png (84 KB, 535x254) Image search: [Google]
1429137340307.png
84 KB, 535x254
I was growing out my hair, but I had to get a haircut to be "presentable" for a job interview, and I absolutely hate myself right now. So I am looking into wigs to cope for the time being, and I am interested in buying a wig online, but I can't ship it to my house, nor do I have another address I can ship it to. Is there a way I can ship it so that a USPS facility holds it for me?
>>
>>5302603
only hons buy wigs, seriously
>>
File: 1387260279215.jpg (69 KB, 505x490) Image search: [Google]
1387260279215.jpg
69 KB, 505x490
>>5302614

Oh ok. I guess waiting at least a year or so to get back to where I was won't be that bad...
>>
>>5302689
No, go ahead and buy a wig. If it helps you with dysphoria, then there's really no problem with it
>>
>>5302689
You should be able to get a PO box at your local post office.
https://www.usps.com/manage/po-boxes.htm
>>
Just chill homie. Your hair will grow back eventually. You are stressing hard over your physical appearance.
>>
Does your name begin with J?
>>
If you get shipping from FedEx you can have the shipment waiting for you at a FedEx location instead of it going to your house.
>>
>>5302603
Do you have a friend that would let you ship it to them?
>>
>>5302614
what about hair extensions if youre black?
Also OP it is a shame employers are so sexist. A man in a job has to radically alter his appearance, cut hair, wear a dull suit meanwhile there are no restrictions,on women.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.