[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lgbt/, dumb cis girl here. Can someone explain to me why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 14
Hey /lgbt/, dumb cis girl here. Can someone explain to me why the transgender community hates Caitlyn Jenner all of a sudden?
>>
>>5302149
AGP
G
P
>>
1) mtfs hate each other

2) continued bitterness that buzz around trans women always focuses on unpassable middle aged hons
>>
>>5302149
She's rich, so she had it way easier than most of us, but people are seeing her as some representative of the whole community when her experience is far from the standard.
>>
Most of us hated them from the beginning;
>Rich and was able to transition easily due to being in a bubble surrounded by wealth
>Doesn't support LGBT community
>Took the role of representing the trans community upon them
>Is a hon
>Gives the impression trans girls are men in dresses
>>
>>5302171
>>5302157
sorry but what's a hon?
>>
>>5302184
Old ugly tranny who looks like a man in a dress
>>
>>5302184
So people hate her because she's ugly? Huh.
>>
>>5302171
She's also a murder
>>
>>5302243
manslaughter is different from murder
>>
Shes old and ugly and sounds annoying
>>
>>5302227
She can't even speak like a girl. She's put literally ZERO effort into transitioning, she just threw hundreds of thousands of dollars at her old manbody and people give her awards for it. She doesn't actually give a fuck about the trans community but she gets all the praise in the world
>>
>>5302252
She doesn't even get praise. Are you blind? Everyone makes fun of her. No one praises her except PCs SJWs in the media. Shes a joke and she made transitioning into a fad and a joke.
>>
File: doop.png (126 KB, 341x375) Image search: [Google]
doop.png
126 KB, 341x375
>>5302149
She gets called heroic and brave for using her vast collection of money to accomplish something in a week that others take /years/ to do, and even end up dead for. Every other non-tumblr trans person hates her, and /has/ hated her from the beginning
>>
>>5302149
we always did
>>
>>5302227
No, people hate them because they don't pass, transitioned past the age 40, spoke out against lgbt members before transition, is extremely rich, and took it upon themselves to represent all transpeople. They give the impression that transpeople are men going through a midlife crises. Imagine if you're on a sports team, and an interviewer starts interviewing the slowest, most nonathletic member on your team to represent it. Most likely you would prefer them to interview the best player on the team, or at least not one of the worst who you want to trade out next season.
>>
>>5302149
ugh absolutely disgusting. I'm a mtf here and most of my cis friends encouraged her and shit. I always disliked her for various reasons like
>>5302171
anon said
shes also a hon
>>
>>5302269
This is an interesting way if looking at it. I honestly never considered this viewpoint.
>>
>>5302243
She identifies as a group of crows?
>>
>>5302149
The real reason is because they're jealous of her.
>>
This!!! >>5303102

I'm an older transitioner, and if I mention what I did, or how much money I have, I get all sorts of hate here.
>>
>>5302149
How is she brave. What could she possibly be risking by coming out?
>>
File: DTRet0x.jpg (97 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
DTRet0x.jpg
97 KB, 1080x1080
>>5302149
iirc she just has a lot of views that heavily disagree with the general lgbt ideas, and is against gay marriage and iirc is republican

Although just because she's transgender, she automatically takes the role of the transgender party representative because of all the publicity she gets

Unfortunately its bittersweet, on one hand transgender stuff is becoming more widely known, but the bad part is that people are just associating transgender people with hons like jenner, aka old people that still look and sound like men in dresses that sound like men.

>>5303102
Not really all people, in my opinion theres no reason to be jealous of her, she still looks and sounds like a man no matter how much surgery she may be able to get
As someone who transitioned at 19 whos been easily stealth for 2 years, and even got to meet her in person, I feel zero jealousy for her, just slight annoyance that the entire community poster children are her and laverne cox who, while is a better person, still shows a bit of that hon mannish looking aura
>>
>>5302149

Normal human being here, he's a shit person because he took his male money and ran with it as a female. He also hit someone and got off scott free.
>>
>>5303339
reputation.
>>
she doesn't even support gay marriage? literally how? really makes you wonder about her just being a creepy fetishist, or if shes just doing this for fame. i dont care thats shes rich and has had it easier than most. i wouldn't wish transitioning to be hard for anyone. shes an idiot placed on a pedestal by a media that thinks she represents us.
>>
>>5302149
>tries to represent transgender people
>supports a political party that actively campaigns against transgender equality
He used us to further his personal agenda and now he's throwing us under the bus.
>>
>>5303353
>she doesn't even support gay marriage? literally how?
how is it inconsistent?
>>
>>5303531
>Bruce claims to be a transgender lesbian
>doesn't support lesbian marriage
Do you see where the cognitive dissonance kicks in yet?
>>
>>5303545
No. why can't a gay person be against gay marriage?
>>
File: cognitive dissonance.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cognitive dissonance.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>5303545
>>5303638
>>
Why not though? Because you don't like it? Cognitive dissonance is like pretending you're not gay because your balls didn't touch, not believing something that may go against self-interest. A poor person can believe welfare is bad while still living a shitty poor life.
>>
>>5303803
>A poor person can believe welfare is bad while still living a shitty poor life.

Those people are stupid. Caitlyn Jenner is also stupid.
>>
>>5302260

G-go away you hon! YOU ARE BEING MICRO AGGRESSIVE!
>>
>>5303638
>"why can't a gay person be against gay marriage?"
>>
>>5302171
>>Doesn't support LGBT community

That's the biggest issue for me. She's a conservative who believes in "tradition" but somehow thinks that having a sex change is fine because she's special - but fuck gay marriage and all that because "muh conservutive tradishuns!"
>>
>>5303638
Take your self hating, gay Uncle Tom bullshit elswhear, pls.
>>
>>5303865
>>5304602
Feel free to try again when you're ready to explain the inconsistency.
>>
File: jc.jpg (93 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
jc.jpg
93 KB, 396x594
>>5302157
>mtfs hate each other
No, actually, I fucking love Jamie Clayton
>>
>>5302269
Please stop saying "they" and "them" its making you look retarded. You obviously dont respect him using female pronouns, so just call him "he"
>>
>>5302260
> Shes a joke and she made transitioning into a fad and a joke
Yeah and thats the opinion the mainstream media isnt allowed to voice
>>
>>5302268
/lgbt/ fucking didnt. I had to argue how he didnt understand what it is to be trans because he isnt trans, and that he would lead to more hostility towards trans people by taking the spotlight. People called me crazy. And yet, trans murders and violence went up the same month his fucking show aired and have been up ever since.
>>
>>5303280
Maybe jealous of the fact he has fuck loads of cash, but I can assure you there's plenty of young transitioners who pass fine and are fucking glad they dont look or sound like Jenner
>>
>>5304663
I'm inclined to believe you, but how do you know that trans murders and violence increased? Is there some public record on the Internet? Not trying to dispute your statement, I'm just surprised that it's kept track of.
>>
>>5304756
>how do you know that trans murders and violence increased
Shit gets reported. Ive seen a couple areticles about it. May be on Pink News if you wanna go look it up. But all you really have to do is google "trans murder increase" and it'll come up with shit.
There are organisations that specifically try to record murder rates and anti-LGBT violence too
>>
>>5304769
It's fucking tragic that we're even having this discussion. Discrimination is one thing, but i shouldn't have to worry about getting murdered or raped as well as all the other bullshit.

I used to be friends with another mtf, she was the first person i talked to about my gender issues. Her immediate response was that I shouldn't transition because i might die. If you didn't know it was true, it would sound ridiculous.

1 in 12 transgender people are murdered, 49% attempt suicide, 1 in 2 were survivors of abuse, 1 in 4 experience hate motivated violence, 98% of trans violence is aimed at mtfs.
>>
File: yasmine.jpg (75 KB, 720x518) Image search: [Google]
yasmine.jpg
75 KB, 720x518
hes a heterosexual crossdresser with alot of money. not transgender

however i do believe that exposing the general public to his transition thru the tv show etc etc will kind of normalize transgenders, so thats a plus
>>
>>5302171
This! Bigtime.
>>
>>5302149
They literally stand against things that I believe in like gay marriage so they doesn't represent me despite them and media trying to market them as the face of trans people.

They don't care about homeless trans teens kicked out by bigoted parents or "trans panic" as a murder defense or other trans issues, they just care about drawing as much attention for their "oh so glamorous" reality show bullshit as possible.
>>
>>5304656
I'm not sure someone who had their dick cut off can be considered a man
>>
>>5304946
It's a ballsy thing to do.
>>
>>5304865
>normalize transgenders
Yeah, a 65 year old man transitioning for a fetish is great for public image.
We either need young transitioners documenting their transition, or people who have already transitioned and look good, like our lady and saviour JC.
The best way to normalise trans people is to make them look good in the public eye, a dirty old man is not good for us.
>>
>>5304946
Jenner hasnt had SRS and doesnt intend to
>>
>>5302149

If I was trans, I would support Caitlyn Jenner. It wouldn't matter what background any particular trans person came from because everyone is human and I wouldn't judge someone just because he or she happens to be more wealthy than me.
>>
File: 1447704541372.png (164 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
1447704541372.png
164 KB, 599x593
>>5302184
It's less of a look and more of an attitude and fashion sense.
Basically old men that throw on an ill-fitting dress, walk and talk like a woman from the 1950's, and demand that everyone recognize them as REEL WIMMIN in their SOULZ
In general they are loudmouthed assholes who make us look bad. They're like our version of weeaboos.
>>
>>5305168

Why not just support them for being open about their transness, even if they have a bad fashion sense?
>>
>>5305193
>supporting people with bad fashion sense
>ever

yeah, no.
>>
>>5305193
Because more often than not they're horrible people.
What most people don't understand is that not all late transitioners are hons. Hons are a specific group of people who are detrimental to transgender rights because they make us look like mentally ill degenerates.
>>
>>5305208
>Because more often than not they're horrible people.

How would you know that? They might be friendly if you get to know them.
>>
>>5302149
>all of a sudden
It was pretty much from the get go here and on tumblr.
>>
>>5302149
Nobody liked her before, but some gave her the benefit of doubt.

She says she's a woman, then starts talking about how she's not gay, she's still straight, despite only being into women.

She's against welfare and basically everything that many Trans people are reliant on.
Also Republican and is against gay marriage, and a bunch of other shit.

With all of this she's trying to be _the_ trans woman, that is gonna represent trans people. She even accepted some "woman of the year" award, instead of denying it, simply for the reason she hasn't done a single good thing, all year
>>
>>5305020
Jenner first took drugs back in the '80s. She didn't finish for family reasons.

>>5305023
She said it was still a possibility, she just hadn't decided to have it yet. Personally if I was her I wouldn't say a thing about actually getting SRS until post op because of the media frenzy that it would cause.
>>
>>5305572
>drugs
hormones
>>
File: image4764474x.jpg (29 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image4764474x.jpg
29 KB, 620x350
>>5303638
>>5304636
Ted Haggard... Is that you?
>>
File: hatsune miku00873.jpg (251 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
hatsune miku00873.jpg
251 KB, 1680x1050
>>5302149
>all of a sudden
>>
because niggers are rhe problem of the world
>>
>>5302149
theyre jealous cos shes kylie and kendalls mumdad
>>
>>5305576
same thing. everyone knew what was being referenced
>>
>>5305141
>If I was trans
Well there's the problem, youre not, and the shit he does doesnt have repercussions for you.
> It wouldn't matter what background
Except, ya know. It would
Considering background is pretty important to how people perceive you
>everyone is human
Im not sure what Jenner is anymore.
> just because he or she happens to be more wealthy than me
Thats seriously the most minor reason. Have you not being paying attention fuckwit?
Jenner isnt trans, he has a fetish, thats why pretransition he was caught more than once stealing underwear from the women he lived with. He hit 65, looked in the mirror and realised he was old an ugly, but he's surrounded by young attractive people all the time- Kardashians. So first thing he does is get a boob job, shows it to his son, and then makes sure he gets a high profile photo shoot, because this is about exhibitionism to him.Then, thats not enough, he goes and gets a TV show all about him. It's blatantly obvious he doesnt know how it feels to be transgender, the trans women they hire to pretend to be his friends have come out and said as much a dozen times. He doesnt work on his voice because its all about image and how he looks, not how he's perceived or treated. He keeps all his anti LGBT right wing views because he doesnt actually understand that Republicans oppose a group he's claimed to be part of. Not just part of actually, thanks to his need to make the whole thing a media circus, he's now the poster boy of trans people, but not a single one of us asked for that. Now he's set back the trans image a decade or more, because instead of quirky but ultimately adorable young transitioners, like Jazz, or well passing women who date straight hollywood stars, like Jamie Clayton, people now thing an old man in a dress is representative of trans people yet again.
The month his god awful show aired, anti-trans violence went up to a record high, so in a way Jenner has killed more than just that old lady.
Thanks Bruce
>>
>>5305219
Everyone's seen his TV show in which he says the reason many trans people are in shitty situations is that theyre too lazy too work.
>>
>>5305264
Wrong. Again, I had to argue my case repeatedly on this fucking board because everyone was so desperate to give Jenner a chance.
>>
>>5305572
>Jenner first took drugs back in the '80s. She didn't finish for family reasons
He didnt finish because when you take hormones and youre not trans, they make you feel like shit
>>
>>5302149
>republican
>throwing trannies under the bus
>irresponsible
>undeserving of any and all rewards she has or will receive aside from her sports career
>>
>>5303349
In America
Money = Status/Power
>>
It's funny because /pol/ would normally be bitching about how we only like/support someone for being trans/a woman/minority, but when we actually say that yes, in fact, trans people can be shitty too, they don't give a shit, since the ways in which she's a shitty person aren't far off how they're shitty people.
>>
>>5302155
what does that mean?

I just know Accelerated Graphics Port.
>>
>>5307289
>The month his god awful show aired, anti-trans violence went up to a record high
Do you have a citation for that?
>>
>got nothing to lose.Would still remain rich af, and even profit a little bit from any kind of publicity. Didn't have a reputation to lose because let's be honest, if you're on Keeping Up With The Kardashians you'll get shit on no matter what.
>More of a hon than Shan Yu.
>Could be wrong here but probably just going through a mid-life crisis.
>Acts as a role model for trans people both old and young even though she got her riches before coming out, which is fine just don't think you're the tranny jesus if you never had to go through what most trans people do.

Tim Curry in Rocky Horror is more passable than Jenner
>>
>all of a sudden
Some rich washed up athlete transitions on reality TV and shits on the LGBT community as a whole. No, only fag hags liked her. She's a bitch
>>
File: the watching eyes of truth.png (40 KB, 201x78) Image search: [Google]
the watching eyes of truth.png
40 KB, 201x78
>>5307402
>money=status and power only in america
>implying
>>
>>5302149
>using cis

Go take a long walk off a short pier heathen.
>>
>>5307305
How would you know that? I'm going off what she said in interviews. Find Jenner's statements where she said what you asserted she did?
>>
>>5307402
All across the world dip shit.
>>
>>5307517
>citation
Get over yourself you autistic shit, find literally any article about trans murder rates going up, then look up the month his show aired. Surprise surprise, its the same month, and you found out all by yourself!
>>
>>5307522
>Tim Curry in Rocky Horror
God tier
>>
>>5307729
>How would you know that?
Its common fucking knowledge you tard
>I'm going off what she said in interviews
And why would Jenner lie? It's not like claiming to be trans i more acceptable than saying you want to transition for a fetish
>>
Couldn't care less about the person or what they do, what bugs me is that other trannies get stereotyped because of her but I guess that can't be helped. Dumb shits being dumb.
>>
>>5307746
Instead of throwing an autistic fit at a sensible question, you could have just given this link.
http://hrc.org/trans-violence
>>
>>5307746
Why not compare when the murders happened to when his show aired? The murders were already happening. His show only brought the topic to the forefront.
>>
>>5307469
in case you actually don't know, autogynephilia

>>5307746
>can't support claims with evidence
>calls the other person autistic
brilliant!
>>
Dumb Cis man here. My reasons for hating him is because he's a dumb cunt that is right and famous, now coming out like he has to deal with so much and is a hero. He's just some old privileged dude that never had to and never will have to deal with what regular Trans people deal with. The trans community in my area are currently dealing with a group of hoodlums that are jumping them and beating them to death, meanwhile he goes off to his safe gated house.

Plus I don't think he is really trans. His actions and the things he says just don't add up. And the fact that he waited so long. I think he is just coming out now as trans so he can stay relevant and get his TV show. That's why he doesn't plan on actually getting surgery to change his sex, because he doesn't really want to go through with it.
>>
>>5307808
Maybe trannies should learn how to fight better
>>
>>5307813
Against of group of people? No matter how good a fighter you are, you can only fight so many people at once.
It's a bunch of porch monkeys going around doing it.
>>
>>5307827
This is why you buy an unregistered gun illegally and flash it at people all the time.

Seriously, you don't even have to shoot anyone. You just have to wave it around like you will
>>
>>5307895
Eh, why not. If the dindus are gonna do it, they may as well too.
>>
>>5307909
You can't be a big puss when you're doing this though. You have to channel your inner Alonzo when you're waving the gun around. Are any of these trannies hood rat enough for this?
>>
>>5307923
I'm sure a good portion are. I don't go to that part of town myself, but I know that most of them are also black.
>>
>>5307940
Well just tell them to always walk in groups and for the loudest one to carry a gun. How often are they getting beat up?
>>
>>5307960
Every few weeks.
>>
>>5307973
What are they usually doing when they get beat up?
>>
>>5307980
Walking home from work.
>>
>>5307827
Should just bring in the cops to that part of town and shoot all the violent subhumans
>>
>>5302149
We hate it anytime cis people tell us what to like.
>>
>>5302170
>>5302243
>>5302250
>>5302252
>>5302260
>>5302267
>>5302304
>>5303076
>>5303102
>>5303343
>she
>her
HE is not a she, HE is just a transvestite/agp like most old hons. Stop catering to cross dressers and transvestites because you want to sound politically correct.

>>5303348
>he
The only person to get it right.
>>
>>5307568
So then what should I call myself? I don't get transgenders.
>>
>>5308051
Shoot the niggers or the trans?
I don't think the cops care too much for either, lol.
>>
>>5308051
>>5308141
>violent subhumans
Never mind, I only noticed the subhuman oart. I agree, let's eradicate them. The city would be a much safer place.
>>
>>5308094
It's touchy Feely pol-tards yelling at you.

Don't really care but the word is some old psych term coined by magnus hirschfeld.

Their throwing a tantrum because somebody used a word some old dead grerman guy did is pathstic
>>
I don't hate her, but damn, she is just really not the best person to represent us to the masses. She's such a stereotype and says a lot of dumb things.

It does kind of bug me that once Caitlyn came on the scene, Laverne Cox--who was gaining a lot of mainstream traction and is way better both as a human being and as a voice for trans issues--was basically forgotten by the mainstream media. She's not perfect either, but I'd much rather be associated with Laverne Cox than Caitlyn Jenner.
>>
>>5308584
>she is just really not the best person to represent us to the masses. She's such a stereotype and says a lot of dumb things.

Why would that effect anyone else but that one person?

Surely people would know that the actions of one doesn't represent anyone else but that individual person(?)
>>
>>5307297

I meant trans people who fit the criteria of a "hon" in general, not just Jenner.
>>
>>5307766
>autistic fit
>le ebin 'call them autistic means im right' meme

>sensible question
No, requesting a ''citation'' of something you can goole is not reasonable, its a bizarre mix of pompous and retarded.
>>
>>5307776
Because the murders before his show aired were about normal. After his show aired murder and anti-trans violence went up and and has stayed up since.
And its not like Jenner gives a single shit about some lower class tranny getting beaten in the street, he's happy to vote republocan and call them lazy for being unemployable, while he sits on a mountain of cash made from running fast and marrying into the reality tv epicentre
>>
>>5309031
>Surely people would know
I have bad news anon.
>>
>>5307813
Yeah, and when they do fight back it'll just be "lol look, trannies are violent like men, and have male strength"
>>
>>5307808
>And the fact that he waited so long
Tbh anon, if I could make it law, I'd have it that after 26 you just cant transition. Especially if youve had fucking kids.
They made their choices and they can fucking live with it If you wait decades to transition or can manage to have kids, then its obviously never been bad for you, carry on, dont go shitting on the already shit stained trans image
>>
>>5309631
>I'm more trans than you!
>>
File: Clorox-bleach-scented.jpg (22 KB, 400x167) Image search: [Google]
Clorox-bleach-scented.jpg
22 KB, 400x167
>>5309631
I don't even know where to start with you, so I'll just serve you a drink and be on my way.
>>
>>5307808
>And the fact that he waited so long.
In his era when he was young, I was routinely harassed and beaten up for being a queer boy. No where near as tolerant as things are now.
>>
>>5307813
I'd like to see you as an unarmed 14yo up against 4 guys with baseball bats.
>>
>>5309631
I can agree with that. If you can go that long without going through with it, it must not he a big deal. And it's also not fair to the kids to have to deal with that.
>>
>>5309655
He was rich and famous and living a safe life. No one was going to kick his ass. And you coming out and dealing with it while he, some rich privileged dude didn't and waited for it to be so acceptable just helps prove my point if him not being brave.
>>
>>5309683
Not everyone has the benefit of a choice in the matter. A lot of transpeople are economically disadvantaged, and hormones were not always as cheap as they are now.

Hons are a hard lot to cope with, but we wouldn't have it as good as we do now if it hadn't been for them causing the medical community to take a serious look at gender dysphoria.
>>
>>5309689
Caitlyn wasn't rich and privileged before she won at the Olympics. I was talking about the 1960s and 1970s.
>>
>>5308165
Pathetic is hating someone because they transitioned later in life so they aren't pretty enough for you. Not accusing you specifically but that seems to be one of the trends running through this thread. People can hate that Jenner is a de facto representative but the whole culture of hating hons because they are not pretty/girlish enough or take enough time to stop existing is pathetic. Beauty is a bell curve and most people don't care enough to do a whole lot for their appearance, most men that transition to women are not going to look perfect even if they try.
It's incredibly shallow and creates standards that are impossible for a lot of trans girls to meet unless they have Jenner-tier money(which you generally won't have until you're Jenner's age) or are blessed by genetics. Makes me laugh because of how sad it is, and makes me think that trannies are that much more crazy for a lack of perspective.

/rant
>>
>>5309037
Like I said, not all late transitioners or non-passers are hons.
>>
>>5309631
yes, this please
>>
>>5308091
ebon
>>
>>5309822
I don't hate her because she's unattractive. She looks pretty amazing for an old woman to say the least, and of course she passes flawlessly.
I just hate her because whenever I see her on TV I swear I can hear her soul decaying. She's a horrendous bitch. The definition of a hon.
>>
File: 1438836050258.jpg (760 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1438836050258.jpg
760 KB, 2048x2048
>>5310035
>passes flawlessly
>>
>>5309645
Er no, how about, ugly old hons are bad for the trans image and im pretty dubious you ever had dysphoria if you can go decades without transitioning or killing yourself, particularly if you manage to stick your dick in a woman, watch her be pregnant for 9 months and be a mother to your child
>>
>>5309647
cheers>>5309727
>>
>>5309727
even by his own claims he didnt try hormones til the 80's
>>
>>5302149
In general, she's almost completely out-of-touch with what most trans people go through. She's immensely rich, awkwardly misogynistic, anti-gay marriage, obsessed with defining the superficial trappings of femininity as the essence of being a woman, and she lives an extremely cloistered Hollywood lifestyle to boot. Practically everything out of her mouth is a cringeworthy embarrassment that misrepresents trans people to both the United States and the world... But of course the media decided she's our official representative over literally every other trans person in the public eye because she was already famous with the previous generation and she's essentially a trans Kardashian which reels in all of those bonus Kardashian drama ratings. They pile awards on her, shove her in front of every camera and microphone available and laud her for existing. This of course infuriates the general public who then associate her stupid nonsense and the ridiculous media oversaturation surrounding her with trans people as a whole having regressive beliefs like hers and trying to "shove their lifestyle down peoples' throats."
>>
>>5302149
Probably the same reason the black community hates Tyler Perry.
>>
>>5310125
>stick your dick in a woman
so only virgins are trutrans?
>watch her be pregnant for 9 months and be a mother to your child
some people don't care about motherhood
>>
>>5314270
Yeah cuz a true woman would stick her dick (women don't even have dicks lol) in a woman's vagina and make a baby and be a father.

So womanly, much feminine.
>>
>>5314270
>so only virgins are trutrans?
I'd be skeptical if they had and thoroughly enjoyed PIV sex desu
>>
>>5314315
well, transwomen aren't true women anyway
>>
>>5314270
>so only virgins are trutrans?
Yeah desu senpai. Kind of an important part of whether or not your trans, is having dysphoria. You know, being unhappy with your body being male. If you can handle having a dick swinging around down there, its already dangerous territory the fact it isnt a constant reminder that youre not female should make you consider what your feelings actually are about your body and what you are. But then being able to deal with fucking someone else, putting your dick in them like a man the i dont know what to say desu senpai.
>some people don't care about motherhood
Some dont, but ive seen maybe 2 mtfs out of dozens that have been glad they cant get pregnant and dont want kids. The over whelming majority are pretty depressed that they at lest dont have the option like cis women.
I've never been married to a woman, so i'd have to imagine my best friend being pregnant instead, if i was around her constantly and she was pregnant for 9 months, something i can never be, and then she has her kid and that relationship between mother and child and just all of the shit involved. I couldnt be around that. It'd tear me up inside. I'm very skeptical of "trans" people who manage that, on top of fucking a woman, and being able to not transition for decades, I managed about 9 years, from 7 to 16 before I had to talk about transitioning. 30 years, 21 of them being an adult who knows about trans peole, knows their options etc etc, no fucking way would I last that long
>>
>>5309929

My point is they might be nice people.
>>
Didn't she like, run someone over?
>>
>>5316642
A lot of them are, and those people I don't call hons.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.