[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alpha males and females among trans people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
So some trans girls end up becoming MtStacies, but is it possible for -any- trans men at all to become FtChads? What are the rates for such people amongst the binary trans population? Are those considered Chads in their early lives (due to repression?) more or less likely to end up Stacies? Vice versa for FtMs.
>>
>>5301584
Get your PUA-lingo back to /r9k/
>>
>>5301584
Both is easy for trans people. Being stacey is easy because attracting men isn't hard and being chad is easy because if you started out female you would know how girls tick.
>>
No. They lack penises. This is the closest I have seen. Yes his kind of a chad. But hes still short and oddly proportioned and dickless. So no.. Chad status is like big cocked 6'2", FtMs simply can't acheive that. Its the sad reality. Still kudos to this pretty blonde girl for figuring out she wants to be a bro and fuck stacies, I love real trans people like him. Compared to all the faggy fairy tumblr boys that make up 90% of ftm population
>>
>>5301590

It's just shorthand for the popular males and females in groups. Those who seem right at home in a social environment and everyone knows, along with acknowledging them as higher members of the social hierarchy. The people described as the life of the party, and for which when they pass, there is a large change of atmosphere to one of mourning. Of course, they're attractive, and Chad is athletic. Unlike /r9k/, I don't think all Chads and Stacies are assholes and bitches. It's just a handy term for a stereotype that should be intuitively recognizable simply by their names. It's a shame I had to waste time addressing your shitpost.

>>5301593

I think being Chad has more to do with domination over men than sexual conquests of women. Example: there is a species of ape where successful males have harems. They all have an hourglass shaped bald patch on their bodies. In the females, it gets redder near ovulation and is pale otherwise. In males it's a way of demonstrating social rank. The redder it is, the higher ranked the male. Those with pale patches are ignored, treated as sexless eunuchs. When a red patched male without a harem decides to challenge a male with a harem, if the have is beaten by the have not, the former alpha male's patch becomes pale and he is allowed to stay around his former harem.

In general with primates pheromones from a higher ranked male cause other males' bodies to lower testosterone levels, but increase sperm production. My personal interpretation is that it's to reduce the risk of losing an unnecessary fight and to make greater use of every opportunity to copulate. The smell of ovulating females causes males to reach puberty faster, and the smell of males causes the same in females. This does not apply to siblings.
>>
>>5302090
>>5301593

This male-male competition effect exists in humans as well. A study by an anonymous man doing biological studies in the wilderness while isolated measured the weight of the shavings of his beard each day to determine his relative testosterone levels. That's because beard hair grows faster with testosterone than without. MtFs should know this well. What he found is that when he spent large amounts of time away from civilization (and therefore, away from men and women), he measured less weight of beard shavings than among people.

Another study was done using cars. In one portion, men drove down a street with no people, and another with attractive women. There were two cars used for the test, one was a Toyota, the other was a Porsche. Testosterone levels were measured with saliva samples, a quick and dirty way to get an idea of hormone levels of the moment. Regardless of presence of women, testosterone levels were higher after driving the Porsche. They temporarily gained in their self-perception of status by driving a car associated with highly ranked people in society.

I agree with >>5301823. That's why I made this thread. There are certain traits that give you a head start on being a high ranked male, but you can still ascend or descend based on your own personal effort. The problem is FtMs have very few of those acribed traits that make them high-status that they would depend entirely upon earned traits.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.