[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Peeta vs. Gale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: pvgintro.jpg (127 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
pvgintro.jpg
127 KB, 500x350
What's your choice?
>>
In the movies, Gale.

In the books they are both equally hot because I imagine them to be like that so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>5301112
You're quite right. If it's about the actors, Peeta is more a guy you would want to be in love with, Gale seems more attractive in his manliness.
>>
>>5301091
urgg who let you out of the cellar with your shit-tier tastes in tow?
>>
>>5301091
Gale's hot thunder God brother.
>>
>>5301091
peeta
e
e
t
a
>>
>>5301091
Gale is the only right answer.
>>
>>5301091
Gale. I'm gay and he's the only male choice.
Peeta is a little bitch and his presence in the whole story is only justified by the fact that they needed a weak backstabbing beta man to highlight even more the obvious feminist propaganda. The story would have been way more interesting if the two main characters were somewhat equals, but the relationship between Peeta and Katniss is too unbalanced.
Also, it's very weird that Gale's purpose in the story (besides the love triangle) is to question morals, Katniss being "more moral" than him, yet, she chooses the most backstabbing male in the end.
>>
File: peta.jpg (652 KB, 1000x688) Image search: [Google]
peta.jpg
652 KB, 1000x688
Manlet or nonmanlet, what is your choice?

Is this even a question OP?
>>
>>5301852
manlet or not we are not discussing actors irl.
blonde peeta was far more hotter then Gale, he's has this common dumb annoying face
>>
I don't even care what Gale looks like. Would you rather have a caring man. Someone who will remeber speacil dates and give you presents spontaneously. Someone you can raise your children with and will never leave you for someone else. A true love. Or some shitty "manly" man who is everything you don't want in a boyfriend. I dont care that Gale can fire a gun and put his life on the line for you. I care that peeta can't fire a gun and would still do the same knowing the odds. Gales shit-tier. Peeta is husbando-tier.
>>
katniss chooses Peeta : / , gale ufff ^..^
>>
>>5301091
God the first movie was so bad that I didnt try the second. No I didnt read the fucking book.
>>
>>5301091

The actor that plays Peeta looks inbred
>>
>>5301267
Gale is not Raiden's brother. Get your MK lore straight, Anon.
>>
>>5303929
>didnt read the second book
You missed nothing. It all goes downhill from the first. The ending of Mockingjay is especially shit.
>>
>>5301112
>implying he isnt a manlet in print.
he's worse in the book because she talks about how she isnt into him. she thinks about gale
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.