[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any attractive, friendless, shut-ins looking for a bf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 1446930360735.png (42 KB, 269x277) Image search: [Google]
1446930360735.png
42 KB, 269x277
I've basically come to the conclusion that I hate most people so much I could never date them. Most people lack empathy to a serious degree, don't really care about anyone but themselves and expect all of life to be easy for everyone and act like any problem can just be fixed by trying a little and have incredibly unrealistic views of life.

I'm pretty sure I can only date someone like me who doesn't want anything to do with normal society. Is there anyone else attractive here who is basically a gay robot?
>>
File: BlueAmiga.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BlueAmiga.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>Is there anyone else attractive here
Hah, no. Not me, sorry.
>>
>>5300681
What do you find attractive?
>>
Most people are reasonably empathetic. You sound like you have some personal issues that you need to work out
>>
Attractive people don't become shut-ins.
>>
>>5300978
Not ugly, fat and balding. HAVE A FUCKING JAWLINE OF SOME KIND. Tired of round-headed puddingfaces.

>>5300982
>Most people are reasonably empathetic
Like hell they are. You're delusional as fuck, which is typical, sadly.

>>5300988
I did. I realize it's almost impossible for the typical faggot to even conceive of the possibility that an attractive gay man wouldn't be out whoring it up to the max until his penis exploded from AIDS, but it happened.
>>
>>5300988

Yes they do.
>>
Not your orientation or preferred gender ( ace girl) but I pretty much know how you feel
>>
>>5300681
It's not your fault others have alienated you. It is your responsibility to cope with it. You're not better than normal people. You're hurt you didn't get to be part of their tribe. You can still find a tribe. Don't waste your life being an edgy loner faggot.
>>
I could become attractive if I took care of myself but generally I look like shit. Underweight, pale, and acne-ridden. Though the last one I'm working on.

I think my problem is that I'm fucking boring. I talk with someone, I run out of small-talk topics, and then there's just awkward silence until one of us leaves. And that's just basic human interaction, I've never had a romantic relationship of any kind.
>>
>>5301632
>You're not better than normal people.
But I am. I have something called "morals" and "intelligence". Most people, especially millennials, are amoral shithead know-nothings.

>You're hurt you didn't get to be part of their tribe.
>their
No. I never wanted to be.

>You can still find a tribe.
Doubtful.

>Don't waste your life being an edgy loner faggot.
I'm not the one who wasted it. There is literally nothing else to do, except be someone I'm not like all you normalcancer always recommend BECAUSE YOU LACK EMPATHY. You don't even understand what the fucking word means. You think it means sympathy. It DOES NOT. It means the ability to understand someone else as a different person from yourself who isn't just an extension of you. Normalcancer LITERALLY CAN NOT DO THIS. That's why you always give shit advice like "bootstrap yourself" and "you'll always be unhappy unless you change (to be more like everyone else)". You're shit.

>>5301651
Boring is bad, but if you're attractive enough and good enough at actually caring about someone it can make up for it. Most people are ugly, stupid, boring AND amoral though and that's a bunch of fucking shit.
>>
>>5300681
OP cmon you sound so bitter , the frustration in this thread is nothing but repulsive. Tell us more about yourself, what you like and how you look like and why you think most people dont have empathy, if you want someone to become interested.
Also, what do you mean with a gay robot? I see myself as anything but a robot
>>
>>5301672
are you trying to kill me with cringe
>>
>>5301750
Is it working?
>>
>>5301672
you will not get anywhere from shitposting on an internet website. go out and fix your problems.

>b-but that's shitty advice!

grow the fuck up.

>b-but muh empathy!

I don't give a rat's ass how you feel quite frankly. unlike the other people on this board I can tell you that you have a repulsive personality and that you will get next to nowhere in life if you dont go through a serious attitude adjustment of some sort. thanks for the post OP, and I hope I've helped you.
>>
>>5301765
i wish it was
>>
File: hmm.jpg (85 KB, 1175x541) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
85 KB, 1175x541
>>5300681

Im afraid you are just smart enough to understand one thing while not yet able to see the corollary. And when you do, you wont like it. But if you embrace it, you may find joy yet.

I accept that I can get banned for saying this, but you do not want to date, and you dont want a relationship. Straights even need laws to keep their relationships together.

What you want is fun. Sex. That doesnt mean you have to be a whore, and frankly you will regret it later if you are a prude.

When you want love, buy a puppy. When you want emotional intimacy, get drunk next to lonely stranger at a bar you never plan to visit again. Or some such.

If you have reached this point, there is a good chance sharing memories with someone is not a positive experience.

But beyond drunks and pets, you can still make friends. But in time, as needed.

What you should not do is accept current narratives of assimilation and look for love to arrive with sex. Your emotional needs for humanity and your emotional longing for physical experience as a human are not the same.

In the straight world, this is supposed to work out. Because it usually doesn't they need a tome of law that once prevented broken families.

Im guessing you have some anger. Its ok. Dont dwell on it. Knowing how ridiculous the world was presented to you will make you chuckle when you accept it and move on stronger from the knowledge, and people will resent you for the strength it gives you.

People reading this who bristle without really knowing why are an example. They know I have offended their world view somehow but not sure how. It just makes them angry. So its best not to bring these values up in public.

I hope this is some help, and good luck.
>>
>>5301774
So do I. I'll have to select a more effective weapon.

>>5301768
>go out and fix your problems.
But I don't have an effective means of human eradication.

>grow the fuck up.
This is one of those statements that's like normalfag red flag of the highest order. It means literally nothing.

>I don't give a rat's ass how you feel quite frankly.
Then why should I give a fuck about what you say. Everything you love is shit.
>>
I dont really dislike people, there have been plenty of people who i was interested in, but everyone no matter what seems to really fucking hate me

People who ive met previously look to the side when i walk past them, its pretty hard not to hate yourself when this happens a lot

I posted on /soc/ before and they gave me 8/10, which I guess is inflated because unless im doing something else badly wrong I must be hideous

I am the robotest of posters here
>>
>>5301868
>People who ive met previously look to the side when i walk past them

Ah, I have a word for those. I call them "who?"

I try to be cordial, knowing full well that I have no use for most people, and 99% become a time liability. I have some social skill from various 'social boot camp' experiences in life.

I started very awkward with no friends. I learned, I made mistakes and learned some more. And at some point I became the victim of being a master at it.

Thats the point where you have the introduction and conversation skills to be good at being social and can make peer friends quickly, and the same experience rising that precedes that point at which you never fucking want any 'friends' ever again. When you dig apart human nature, you realize the term has never been used as a compliment for a reason. Its not that people are bad. They're just human. They honestly dont know when they are being slime because by evidence of action, they have already rationalized it.

They dont mean to be users, or leeches, or manipulators, They honestly usually do not. Most people who are in fact cruel aren't trying to be.

Now anyone I let close remarks on what a recluse I am. They seem to not like that it makes me happy. I dont have contempt for people anymore. Its unhealthy unjustified anger to dislike an opportunistic predatory species for what it is. Humans have canine teeth for a reason.

So I still make the effort to be cordial to new people. Later, they hear Im a homo and social instinct tells them to make a show of keeping distant. And it always works out the same way.
-
>>
>>5302052

- Eventually, they have some day where theyre lonely, where my homosexuality doesnt seem like such a big deal, when no ones around and they risk giving me a warm hello on the chance I may indulge them in some friendly small talk as an opening to tell me whats on their mind. They want to unload to someone, someone they assume is eager to thaw relations for the bump in self esteem they think I would want from it.

At which point, I just pause to give them a wordless look of restrained disgust, and then keep walking.

Whoever cares the least about a rapport or relationship has the most control over it, because they can end it more easily. People dont like realizing they are not in control and finding out they are of less value. So I keep my availability at a premium. It keeps the animals in line. Dogs dont want petted because they need the touch. Its because its been a few hours and they are terrified you wont.

As for people, its like I always say. "Never forget humanity is a concept invented by primates."
>>
>>5300681
People are cunts unfortunately. They only act tolerable when they want something from you, i.e wanting to fuck you, get stuff by fucking you, etc. Maybe I'm wrong or weird but I kind of envy people who can do ok on their own, I have a need to talk to people despite really hating them. Just an irritating urge of mine.
>>
Why do I feel like /lgbt/ is like the worst place to be looking for a boyfriend or just any friend at all?
>>
>>5302154
We're all either incredibly bitter, throroughly unattractive or so horny we can't even think about any emotional connections.
>>
>>5302154
Because it's full of gay men and dead gender neutral chickens are better choices for boyfriends than that?
>>
I may meet your desired credentials, are you in london or on the south coast of england?
>>
>>5302376
Nope. Wrong continent.
>>
>>5302438
Shucks, good luck on your search
>>
>>5301672
I have lived through terrible isolating things. I know alienation. I am trying to help you. You can take it or not. You will die curled in like a bug in a corner of bitterness, you will become an evil person hurting others if you lash out, or you will learn to rejoin other people in goodwill. These are the options of the alienated person.
>>
>>5302511
There are no people worth "rejoining". I was never with them anyway. EVER. Not since childhood. They're not my people. Nobody is.
>>
Where do you live OP?
>>
>>5302567
Hell. Eastern US. Does it really matter? I may as well leave the fucking planet if I'm going to have any chance in hell of meeting anyone I can relate in the smallest way to and not want to kill.
>>
>>5302558
So why talk to anyone? Why come here to interact with us? What do you get out of this? It's something social. So are you lying to us or to you?
>>
>>5302726
>So why talk to anyone?
I don't.

>Why come here to interact with us?
Vain hope. Shitposting passes the time.

>What do you get out of this?
Not much.

>It's something social.
Barely, but yeah. Shitposting is about all the social interaction I have outside of work.

>So are you lying to us or to you?
Lying about what? I never fit anywhere. I was happy with who I was. It was everyone else who kept telling me I had to change to be more like them to be happy and get along with pedophiles and drug addicts and animal abusers and rapists and retards. Maybe if there some actually decent fucking people on this planet under 80 things would be different. Everyone is a hypocrite though, everyone is a sociopath. Gay men are 1.5% of the population and nearly 100% of them are practically demonic subhumans who simply cannot stop shoving drugs and dicks in every hole they can find while simultaneously lying about some mysterious unseen mass of gay men that "blend in" and you totally can't tell are gay (which don't actually exist).

The entire world is fucking insane, but when the whole world is mad a single sane person who says things like "Hey, maybe we should consider the consequences of our actions before we do something." because "abnormal" and an outcast because everyone and their dog is trying their damnedest to party our species into an early grave. I don't have anywhere to fit because there's no place on Earth that isn't overrun by crazy, evil sociopaths.
>>
>>5302600
Recluses are literally the worst. Nobody is going to ever want to date such a miserable person. OP, my homie, you need to change your damn attitude if you ever want to date anyone at all. That kind of despondent attitude is not attractive. And go outside. That helps when you are looking for a date.
>>
>>5302772
>OP, my homie, you need to change
There it is again. Why don't YOU change? Why does the person who's right have to change, but the masses who are wrong don't? Give one good reason.

>if you ever want to date anyone at all
I don't want to date shit. So far I haven't found anyone WORTH dating. And dating gay men is a comedic concept on its face. There's no such thing as gay dating. There's gay fucking and that's it.
>>
>>5302772
>go outside
Oh boy, I missed this one too. You're like giving normie 101 lessons today, fag. So go outside and then? What? Not go to a gay bar or anywhere gays congregate of course, because literally EVERY faggot is so fond of telling everyone how that's where the "bad gays" hang out and you shouldn't be judging all gays based on bars, etc. So where? Just wander around town aimlessly? You backwards primitives never built anything I'm interested in, so it's not like there's anything for me to enjoy outside. So what is this vague platitude supposed to imply? Where does it lead? God damn I hate sons of bitches like you. If we could just STOP you fuckers from breeding and wipe you out literally EVERY human problem would be solved overnight.
>>
>>5302757
>They're not my people. Nobody is.
>So why talk to anyone?
>I don't.
>I don't.
>I don't.
>So are you lying to us or to you?
>Lying about WHAT?
Your painful feels have fucked your rational perspective to bits, anon.
>>
>>5302964
I don't talk to any actual people, except at work. I don't consider shitposting to be meaningful social interaction.
>>
File: sad cgi frog.jpg (219 KB, 900x620) Image search: [Google]
sad cgi frog.jpg
219 KB, 900x620
>tfw no bf
>and then eventually ill die and never have the chance ever again
>>
>>5302600
>Eastern US
Do..do... you find black guys attractive, OP?
>>
>>5303320
No.
>>
>>5303328
No white qt for me then
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.