[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents: anon are you gay? >me: what no why are you asking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1448620498948.png (82 KB, 259x245) Image search: [Google]
1448620498948.png
82 KB, 259x245
>parents: anon are you gay?
>me: what no why are you asking?
>parents: we were just wondering dear
>found my butt plug laying on its side instead of standing up
>>
Gross dude they were probably using it
>>
this kind of shit is why I am hyper sensitive about people being in my house and rifling through my fucking stuff. my parents will be over and my mom loves to fucking organize. every time she comes over, I'm afraid she'll pick up like, a receipt for diapers, cum rags, my dildo, or lewd drawings laying around. It's just so fucking grrrrrr. Same reason I don't allow anyone on my computer, but like 10 times worse.
>>
>when someone finds your futanari drawings and you can tell

Fuck
>>
File: man.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>tfw someone finds your saved M/M fanfiction of your favourite shows
>>
>>5299938
iktf. have girl clothes laying around everywhere so even though my family lives right next to me they haven't seen the inside of my apartment since almost half a year.
>>
>>5300105
how do you even get girl clothes? I'm desperate to get some, but I won't be seen going to a store buying some. The last fucking things I want is to have a reputation as a crossdresser. Although idealist part of me fantasizes, what if I was the cute crossdressing guy comfortable with my gender, who everyone respects? Stupid dangerous idealism.
>>
>>5300111
amazon. not the best quality but the prizes are low enough to experiment and you have 30 days to send everything back without reason. the packages are neutral. but if you live with your parents they might wonder why you get a lot of packages.
>>
>>5300111
Go to a clothing store that is not walmart

All the employees will be liberal young women or gay men

No one will give a fuck
>>
>>5300134
all the used clothes stores in my area are run by religious old folk. lol. so probably not the kind of people who'd ever matter anyways.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.