[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I identify as trans-generational. I feel like I was born in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 800x800
I identify as trans-generational. I feel like I was born in the wrong generation. Ever since I was young I have dreamt of listening to pink Floyd live and enjoying real music, not the current pop shit. How should I transition?
>>
File: 1437248821610.png (165 KB, 1200x1330) Image search: [Google]
1437248821610.png
165 KB, 1200x1330
>>
Start self-medding with Dark Side of the Moon, after a month or two ramp up to Close to the Edge and then Larks' Tongues in Aspic
>>
get rid of your internet and only read/listen to/watch things from before 1980
>>
eyy b00s
>>
I am also trans-generational OP. I should've been born during the time of the Weimar republic. I still pray each day that time machines will be invented so I can grow old in a time period that suits how I feel on the inside.
>>
I should have been born in Celtic Ireland before Christianity and Britfags ruined everything.

I want to defend my cattle with a shitty sword and hope The Morrigan watches over me in battle, not have a boring 9-5 dammit
>>
>>5299184
This is the best thread on LGBT and I'm not sure how to feel about that. Maybe was born in the wrong posting cycle?
>>
When will this piece of shit unoriginal joke die?

>Hurrrr I'm trans-_____ and ever since I was young I wish I was _____ durrrrr.

Die
>>
>>5299629
rude. you pass as woman!
>>
>>5299603
You should have been born ten posting cycles ago. Time dysphoria is doing my head in today, as I'm supposed to take a flight but my truebody doesn't live in a cycle with aeroplanes.
>>
File: ceb.jpg (98 KB, 861x564) Image search: [Google]
ceb.jpg
98 KB, 861x564
>>5299191
>>
>you will never be a qt Roman bitch boy.
>>
File: thick.png (240 KB, 470x285) Image search: [Google]
thick.png
240 KB, 470x285
>>5299247
is it weird that I have a thing for papa franku?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.