[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gender dysphoria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: SHARBELLE.jpg (96 KB, 988x614) Image search: [Google]
SHARBELLE.jpg
96 KB, 988x614
I am a 54 year old man with gender dysphoria. I edited this picture to help me realize what I'd look like as a woman. Should I transition???
>>
>>5297915
>gender dysphoria
>made it past 30 without killing self out of crippling depression
pick one
>>
Yes you should. You could be the next Caitlyn
>>
>>5297915
go to a therapist don ruin ur lyfe
>>
>>5297922
lol i grew up mormon and I diddn't make it past 18 for my first attempt
>>
>>5298296
>attempts
No one cares about your cries for attention
>>
>>5298306
i couldn't get a gun at the time, so it wasn't easy to pull off
>>
>>5297922
Oh fuck off with that... There's plenty of trans people who've never attempted suicide (may have contemplated it but never attempted) and the same can be said for people who suffer from clinical depression.

Me, I've contemplated suicide countless times and I've begged to have been killed countless times.. but I don't have the stomach to actually commit suicide because I don't want to put that burden onto my friends and family because I'm not some selfish self-centered cunt.
>>
>>5297922
Trans does not equal dysphoria
>>
>>5298488
for "transgender" maybe (includes traps/cd/drag queens/TS/"non-binary").

but to be a transsexual dysphoria is required
>>
>>5298847
you don't have to be mentally ill to be trans, this isn't the 1950s anymore, trans is not a diagnosis, it's an identity. if you feel like the opposite gender, you are trans, you don't need a diagnosis for it or to castrate/sterilize yourself in the process. this is 2015.
>>
>>5298914
Back to tumblr.
>>
>>5298914
quit saying stuff like this

I want insurance to keep paying for my HRT
>>
>>5298988
So? It should still be covered as the proper treatment for gender dysphoria. But that doesn't mean that there's only one way to be trans.
>>
>>5298983
can't believe there are trans with such backwards mentalities here, you need to stop trying to be so heteronormative, you don't need surgery or hormones, I mean you can if you want to, but its' not needed to be trans
>>5298988
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.