[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: VF_JULY_COVER1433178010.jpg (101 KB, 606x849) Image search: [Google]
VF_JULY_COVER1433178010.jpg
101 KB, 606x849
Any other MtFs on here who don't want to tuck and/or don't do it?
>>
I hope you're wearing skirts then
>>
>>5297108
I like my penis free, but i will use "lycra" pants, so...
>>
>>5297108
I want to but I am just lazy and it hurts.
>>
>>5298056
If it really hurts you're doing it wrong
>>
i will admit somedays i dont. its just uncomfortable some times. Also when occasional slips happen, its annoying to run the the bathroom just to fix it. I have a pretty small thing though, so i dont have to worry about it that much if i dont tuck.
>>
>>5297108
tape can hurt really bad, and tight panties will give you a balls camel-toe. I wear a gaff because it works well and is comfortable despite not being very pretty/sexy

I don't tuck at overnight ( to prevent phimosis), but I always tuck in public because dignity
>>
>>5298020
I never understood what is the point of even labeling yourself as transgender if you're not going to have the downstairs remodeled. It seems to me like the true tans people are the ones who want a complete transformation and the ones who just dress up and wear fake tits are just confused or don't like the stereotypical male norms but aren't really female.
>>
Oh suck it up, gay men who do drag tuck all the time.
>>
>>5298259
I think transgender feelings work on a spectrum, and transitioning is an intervention to treat more severe cases. So I think this means people who are moderately dysphoric would be compelled to transition in places where the male gender role is relatively restrictive but trannies are tolerated, whereas if you live in an area that'd be okay with you being a qt fem fuccboi then you might not bother
>>
>>5297108
I don't tuck at all. I got srs for the sole purpose of fitting into jeans better.
>>
>>5298271
you know that they're not in drag all day, everyday right?
>>
>>5298332
some pretty much are
>>
>>5298056
>>5298062
Doesn't hurt for me.. just hella uncomfortable. and I don't like the idea of having to re-tuck myself in public after using the bathroom.
>>
>>5298259
It costs money you know
>>5298288
> male gender role is relatively restrictive but trannies are tolerated
Where is this? Don't the two go hand in hand?
>>
>>5298259

My gender disphoria is focused more on my physical frame, body hair, masculine features.

It's like I pay to have a mutilated wound installed and you still get people who won't gender you properly.

I just tuck if I'm wearing something tight
>>
>>5298259
Until I can get an actual vagina I'm not paying thousands for a surgery that does not alleviate my dysphoria when instead I can save up for ffs, stem cell breast augmentation or similar.

Also this >>5302555
>>
what's tucking? putting your dick in your ass?
>>
>>5297108
i tuck daily since years, it's not that hard. I want to be able to wear ordinary clothes, and i don't really wear skirts
>>5298231
there is really cheap kineosology tape, 10 $ and you're set for a year. It does not hurt and usually keeps everything in place all day
>>5298436
you don't need to untuck when going on the toilet. You need strap of tape to keep your balls up, your dingus just keeps dangling between your legs, pants keep everything flat and in place
>>
>>5297108
I can't pretty sure I have some sort of hernia. I've had it as long as I can remember and it legit prevents me from tucking. I just try not to fuck with it too much.
>>
>>5305328
why don't you get the surgery? i've had it and the scar tissue isn't preventing me from tucking.
>>
Never been able to. bawls are so damn big they wont tuck anywhere. cant even push them inside

>tfw 24 and have old man balls
>>
What's the best way to tuck?
>>
>>5311401
I wear two pair tight girls undies (one is just too thin and you can see obvious shapes through it.) Tuck the penur towards the butthole and lift the balls up to eithor sides of the base of your penur. The underwear should keep them there.

Some say to actually insert the balls under the skin of the lower abdomen but that is super uncomfortable for me and won't work with just underwear.

One issue with tucking is in a hot climate you get really sweaty and can cause rashes and infections in the hottest months. My solution is to roll TP up and place between the penur and PVC muscles, replace every time you have to use the washroom.

Some people also just put the penur in a small sock but then you got some sweaty sock to put on and off and that's gross...

Even when I didn't tuck this worked great for boxer briefs.
>>
>tfw 4 inches flaccid
kill me girls
>>
>>5297108
I've only ever tucked once and it was because the pants I was wearing were so tight the outlined everything. Usually I just kinda loosely get everything pushed back and let my panties keep everything from slipping. And I usually wear long tops that at least go past my crotch so if a slip does happen it's not visible
>>
Yeah I can't really tuck. I've tried but the right doesn't go up, so I just give up. I figured out as long as it isn't super tight I can usually hide the bulge. It's not like there's much to hide anyway
>>
I can't really figure out how to tuck properly, so I just wear 2 pairs of snug fitting underwear over my skinny jeans and it seems to work out well enough. I'm hoping to get SRS within a year, then I can finally wear leggings as pants like a real basic white bitch.
>>
>>5312573
under my skinny jeans*****

ugh wow that sounded retarded
>>
>>5298259
Those people are the trans-posers.

Honestly how the fuck can you claim to have gender dysphoria and still want to keep your penis? It's fucking nonsense. Attention seeking fetishists.
>>
>>5312734

wahhhhh
>>
>>5312734
>pot
>kettle
>>
>>5298259
remodeling penis into something that resembles a vagina but has no functional properties of a vagina and is still a penis down to a biological level? sure count me in
>>
I always wear xl or xxl t-shirts so nope
>>
>>5312851
If you are trans and don't have gender dysphoria you're a poser. Cry more.
>>
>>5312897
if you're trans and do have GD and won't shut up about it, you're a poser

not that there's anything wrong with that
Whatever makes you happy right? That's your whole philosophy isn't it?
>>
>>5312914
Transitioning is treatment for GID, any other tranisitioning is trans-poserism.
>>
>>5312949
You say it like one is curing an illness and another is just getting high.
>>
>>5312963
One is curing an illness, the other is a fetishist activity.
>>
>>5312973
both are alleviating depression, what's the problem?
>>
>>5312990
GID isn't depression you stupid fuck.
>>
>>5312990
We have a true medical condition and are therefore sane good people who just have a sad background. Others just are gross disgusting perverted degenerates trying to make us look bad.

somethin like that
>>
>>5313006
What is it then? Take all the time you need to explain.

>>5313016
this place is a fucking goldmine
>>
>>5312734
Because they are only interested in being socially seen as a woman, which is why if society changed and treated women differently they would prob just detransition
>>
Lazy cunts takes 3 pieces of tape, I do it all day after a week you wont feel pain, Ps shave before hand
>>
>>5313016
that's dead on accurate. AGP hons are just losers that like playing dressup. they love using anime pics with ever post to let you know of their mental illness.
>>
Caitlyn Jenner is an amazing beautiful woman who has the exquisite bravery of a beautiful butterfly flying against the wind. Why cant the rest of you be as brave and beautiful as Caitlyn?
>>
>>5298259
>I never understood what is the point of even labeling yourself as transgender if you're not going to have the downstairs remodeled.
Let's see here:
>wildly varying quality of surgery
>expensive
>might not be a big cause of dysphoria
>the medical science is not quite there yet
>possible complications
>no access to surgery at all
>health conditions that prevent surgery
>waiting for better treatment in the future
prolly there are others too
>>
i will never tuck
>>
I feel squeamish just thinking about tucking. It's the whole "shoving your balls back up.into the socket" thing that freaks me.
>>
>>5311966
It's okay.. I'm a grower-not-a-shower too... We'll get through this.
>>
File: 1439219175579.jpg (380 KB, 864x1114) Image search: [Google]
1439219175579.jpg
380 KB, 864x1114
how hard is it to tuck e_e
i mean even if you are perfectly fine with it just.. being all free, dont you want to wear super tight jeans and stuff without looking ew??
>>
File: 2922.gif (242 KB, 341x200) Image search: [Google]
2922.gif
242 KB, 341x200
I don't expect that most here pass or so but like imagine you passing suddenly, for some reason.
You are out public like at school or a train or so, then some guy gets all grrr :3 about you and puts his hand on your inner thigh, because you most likely are a desperate slut like me you let them be and just blush and its all okie c:
Oh no wait, you didnt tuck, the guy touches your icky gt, he gets scarred for life and you get smacked.
>>
>>5305312
>cheap kineosology tape
Link??
>>
File: 8dc.jpg (17 KB, 200x316) Image search: [Google]
8dc.jpg
17 KB, 200x316
>>5305312
>needs tape
takes like 15seconds after using the bathroom to do all over again... with tape? yup no.
>>
>>5322085
Just cut it off guys.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.