[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /lgbt/! I'm wondering if anyone else has had this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: ConstantineBisexual.jpg (171 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
ConstantineBisexual.jpg
171 KB, 500x340
Hello /lgbt/!

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I am a bicurious man in a long term relationship with a girl. I have strong urges to try out sex with a man, but I don't want to cheat. Has anyone experienced this? I think she may be willing to try a threeway with another man, but how can this happen without it becoming weird?

Help!

Thanks.
>>
"Hey gf are you open to 3-way? Want to do mmf? I've always wondered what it would be like to kiss another guy or maybe fuck or whatever I have in mind"

If yes -> do it
If no -> always wonder what it's like until you eventually cheat or end relationship

Also if you and gf are the jealous type/don't have trust in one another could end poorly
>>
>>5297054
This is how you determine your sexuality.

If you end up cheating, you're bi. If you don't, you're straight.
>>
Bi here, when I was in the same situation I just treated it like another girl I was attracted to. I just put it out of my mind. Just because you are bi doesn't give you a free pass, it counts just the same.
>>
>>5297643
This is a nice reply to read and I agree completely.

Yours truly,
Anon
>>
i'm a lesbian. i was in a serious relationship with a man so i identified as bisexual. started cheating on him with women. now we're broken up and im out to everyone. it really sucked and made for a shitty break up, so if you find yourself really wanting to have sex with some guys, maybe call off the relationship? or put it on hold? you should explore your attraction but you definitely should not cheat on your SO. that's shitty.
>>
I thought I was a lesbian and I have a girlfriend but I met this guy a couple days ago and wow what the fuck is this feeling.

I mean maybe it was the molly talking but he was really cute and charmed the shit out of me. Now I think I want to see him naked? I'm so confused.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.