[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some help /lgbt/. Lesbian here. My girlfriend has an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 6
File: 1432566195624.jpg (299 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
1432566195624.jpg
299 KB, 1400x1400
I need some help /lgbt/. Lesbian here.

My girlfriend has an inappropriate relationship with her brother. They aren't fucking or anything, but they are too familiar with one another.

> They still give each other kisses, on the lips. Quick pecks, but they do it.
> While watching tv/hanging out they will often cuddle.
> They often give each other massages. Like legit they will nearly undress/pull out oil for this.
> It's one of their favorite things.
> They will walk around each other/hang out in their underwear. She legit doesn't mind if he sees her in a thong and no bra. He doesn't stare though, which I also find weird.
> They grope each other (my biggest pet peeve)
> Like literally, he will grab her ass or squeeze her tits.
> Always when she isn't paying attention, like if she's leaning forward and her shirt is loose or some such.
> He'll just lean in and grab her.
> Instead of being offended she just squeels and giggles about it till she can push him off.
> She grabs his ass and shit like that too, all the time.
> Says that they just grew up doing it.
> Says that there is nothing sexual about it.
> Says that she's never seen her brother get a boner from it, and he's never made an inappropriate move on her.
> Says they got that friendly because growing up they were poor, so their parents worked a lot.
> They were essentially on their own most of the time.
> So they just got really close.
> Says her brother is an integral part of her life, she won't stop being around him or acting normal around him.
> Apparently he's broken up with women over their jealousy of her before.

I admit that they are really supportive and close to each other. However some of it is just inappropriate. It makes me uncomfortable. The only person that should touch my girlfriend's ass is me, her, or her doctor. I'm not trying to be jealous or petty, but it's hard at times when she seems so oblivious to how wrong it is.

How can I convince her to stop this shit?
>>
Ask for 3some probably would give you another outlook on the matter.embrace love
>>
You probably cannot stop this happening without absolutely ruining your relationship with your gf
>>
>>5295746
First of all, for the sake of that argument, let's forget they are related.

1. I dislike penis. I will literally never have sex with a penis.
2. According to both of them, they have not and will not fuck. They aren't interested.
3. I'm too jealous for threesomes.
4. Like hell would I willingly watch a penis get near my girlfriend sexually.
>>
>>5295736
you sound bothered. growing up with a sibling can lead you two to be very close, im like that with my sister a lot and weve both gotten in fights/breakups because of it. how close she is to her brother probably makes her really happy, dont be such a cunt.
>>
>>5295736
there's nothing wrong with them; quit being an idjit
>>
>>5295765

Normal brothers and sisters don't grope each other. A brother doesn't reach down his sisters shirt and grab her tits, and only get a "teehee stoooooop " . Every girl I know would savagely beat their brother for that.

Sisters do not grab their brothers ass or crotch. They do not randomly pinch their brother's nipples.

Brothers and sisters don't cuddle. It's weird.

They don't kiss either.

Massages at least make sense. My family gives shoulder rubs to each other all the time. Sure these two go a bit further, but massages aren't completely weird.

There is nothing normal about it.
>>
You gonna have to deal with it, that's her brother senpai, unless you plan on putting a ring that finger, he should have priority.

Beside that all sounds really hot.
>>
The only way this is going to resolve is you relaxing about it, or breaking up with her, you know. You can't expect someone to change something they've been doing their entire life just for you, especially when it involves their relationship with another person.
>>
>>5295774
yeah you sound bothered. she probably frigged you too hard last night. if her relationship with her brother bothers you then you should probs just break up now, because its not going to stop. even if you spend the rest of your life with this girl, her brother is always going to have known her longer. he will always be there, and they will always be like this. quit being such a prude and just be happy your girlfriend has such a good relationship with her brother.
>>
File: naice.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
naice.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>5295762
>lesbian because you dislike penis
>>
>>5295801

Actually, I'm a lesbian because I seriously like pussy, and don't really care for dick whatsoever.

Don't get me started. It's not like gays love cunt either.
>>
>>5295774
Cuddling isn't that weird
>>
>>5295774
i do this shit with my sister all the time. it's called being close enough to somebody to not have physical boundaries, and is a degree of trust you and your girlfriend will likely never reach, though it would be pretty cool if you did. the world needs more of it.

and yeah, it's not a sex or relationship thing, it's a "i've had a bunch of messy break-ups and the only person who's still around and always there to hold me is my sibling" thing: a way of feeling stable and staying sane. if you mess that up for them somehow, though i doubt you could, then you're a shit person.
>>
>>5295787
>>5295793
>>5295800
>>5295820

So you're all saying I have to accept borderline incestuous behavior? It's not like this can be healthy for her either. This kind of shit could cost her job opportunities, future relationships, and more.

I mean, his current girlfriend took this approach. Hell she decided to get in on it. So when the 3 of them are together it's even more unbearable.

But how can you all just so casually say I should be ok with this? How would you feel if you went to your boyfriend's house, and his brother just groped his crotch or slipped his hand down your boyfriend's pants to squeeze his ass? Seriously you wouldn't be jealous or bothered at all?
>>
Grow up.

It's her brother.

Overly jealous people make me sick, you're a child.
>>
>>5295831

So you're telling me you regularly grab your sister's tits for fun, cuddle with her, walk around each other half naked all the time, and not only are you ok with it, but you don't even pop a boner over it. Nothing sexual about it to you?

I find this hard to believe coming from dudes. You have to understand. It's not that I assume men are all sex demons that are always horny, but I also know tons of men don't have a problem with women who are family. Incest is kind of one of the more popular fetishes for men in general.
>>
>>5295736
Here's a fucking novel idea: just tell your girlfriend that this is making you uncomfortable. Also, you're a tremendous cuntwaffle and I urge you to step in front of the nearest speeding train.
>>
>>5295843
wow you are a fucking prude. try relaxing and getting in on it too, its called being comfortable around other people. youre literally the only person here who wouldnt do that. break up with that happy girl and go find some other bitch to worry about shit with
>>
>>5295843
All I said was cuddling isn't weird
I like cuddling
Sod off m8
>>
>>5295860

I have told her that.

Her responses are always " you're over exaggerating/get over it/he's just my brother/ect" .

Hell, one time as a defense she said " It's not like he's ever touched my pussy " . As though that is supposed to make it ok, or erase the fact she grabs his crotch on the regular.

What's worse is I feel that if he did make that move, she'd likely let him and play it off. Seriously they are the ones in denial about how fucked up this is.
>>
>>5295873
who cares if they fuck every day, if shes happy with her life and you arent then its not her problem, its yours.
>>
>>5295866

I am not a prude. Expecting blood related people not to do overtly sexual things with each other is not prudish. Expecting your partner to not do overtly sexual things with others is not prudish.
>>
>>5295873
You are the one that is bothered by this.

If nothing sexual ever happened and they just grew up to be that close you can't just chime in after YEARS of them being so close and tell them to stop.

They're brother and sister, they care for each other, you're just a lesbian retard that will probably dump her sometime in the future, at least they'll be close because they're family and very close.

Get over it.
>>
>>5295843
>It's not like this can be healthy for her either. This kind of shit could cost her job opportunities, future relationships, and more.
Healthy dose not equate to socially acceptable. You could use the same argument about homosexuality, since it's fine in itself but some people will discriminate against you for it, which makes it a bad thing in that sense. If her and her brother are both comfortable with it then it's fine.

What problems does it cause them? What's actually bad about it other than it making you (and others) uncomfortable?
>>
>>5295736
>The only person that should touch my girlfriend's ass is me, her, or her doctor.
That sounds like a decision for your girlfriend to make, not you.

>>5295873
I'm sorry that your girlfriend is a person with her own thoughts and feelings, not an object you can jealously hoard for yourself.
>>
I guess I'll try to talk to her about it again. I have to go get ready for thanksgiving at their place anyways.

I'll be back.
>>
>>5295896
Inb4 the whole family is having an orgy on the table when you walk in
>>
>>5295903
sounds like my kind of thanksgiving. i can only hope my kids grow up to be incestuous and have orgies with me on thanksgiving.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 900x900
>>5295919
>wanting children
G
NORMIE
OU T

REEEEEEE
>>
>>5295896
Don't
>>
>>5295858
yup. we grew up in a house where nudity was the norm and clothes were for when people came over / we went out. if you grow up showering with somebody and sleeping in the same bed it ceases to be a weird thing, and cuddles are better the better you know the person. i think a lot of the incest-y stuff comes from that artificial isolation people have. to me the "boys rooms and girls rooms are always separate" thing and "clothes are required at all times" rules make it like you're living in a house with semi-strangers.

also, i'm bifag with a boyfriend, so there's that
>>
>>5296029
oh, also, my roommate's a girl, and we walk around naked all the time too. just chill
>>
>>5295736
Wow my ex girlfriend thought the same thing about my sister. Note the ex. Now I have a new gf who isn't a jealous turd
>>
>>5295815
We love you, so..
>>
Hahaha that ain't no brother. That's a lover. I'm sorry, but it's time to move on.
>>
>>5295736
you sound yandere, embrace your yandere self

dont let that dick kek you

kill him
kill him
kill him
>>
Ughh.

I tried talking to her about it again, and she got angry with me. She said she's tired of my harping on this and if I kept trying to ruin her relationship with her brother she'd blow him in front of me out of spite.

Why can't she just understand I want my sexual relationships to be exclusive? I would never let another person touch me sexually. That's for her. I belong to her. I don't care if it was my mother, I wouldn't let anyone violate my bond with her like that.

That's the point of a relationship. If you could get it all without any of that, relationships wouldn't exist. People would just run about fucking and groping everyone else on a whim. We have relationships as a special status and union for this exact purpose.

I'm practically in tears over how callous she's being about my feelings and how insecure her actions make me feel. I'm only holding myself together because we're leaving for her place soon and I'm better than to embarrass myself or her in front of her family.

Fuck my life.
>>
>>5296259
wow you sound like a shit. go have a threesome or something and get over yourself, try and actually enjoy things instead of trying to force everything into such a narrow view.
>>
>>5296259
remember to hide the body
>>
>>5296259

You've been sounding like a neurotic, beta male this whole thread, tbqh. Smfh, famiglia.
>>
>>5296278

Seriously? I understand lgbt folk tend to be a bit more promiscuous or such than straight folks, but is everyone going to pretend like exclusivity isn't a big deal in most relationships?
>>
>>5296303
it is but youre taking it way too far. its pretty obvious you arent comfortable with your relationship or yourself. youre literally asking for advice on 4chan because you dont like your girlfriends relationship with her brother. thats pretty fucking awful. go do something
>>
>>5295879
>Expecting

There's your problem.
>>
>>5296321

I can't ask irl family because I was disowned when I came out as les, and all my other friends are busy atm. I'm just posting while cooking.

How am I taking it too far though? I'm not trying to be paranoid or obnoxious. Literally everyone I know would have a problem if their partner's siblings did this sort of stuff.

Are you seriously telling me, if you had a girlfriend, that you would be ok with her brother putting his hand in her shirt and groping her breasts?

There's a lot of behavior I could understand. Tickling sides? Scaring/pranking each other? Close hugs and kisses on the cheek? Maybe even a slap on the ass or a pinch occasionally?

All of these things could be acceptable. Am I really terrible because I take issue with him grabbing entire handfuls of her and fondling them? Am I really upset because she does the same?

I'm finally meeting her parents today. Should I accept it if her dad fondles her breasts as well? Her mother? Should I be ok with that too?

Please see it from my perspective for just a moment. I'm not trying to be controlling. I just want sanity and normal behavior.
>>
>>5296352
>Am I really terrible because I take issue with him grabbing entire handfuls of her and fondling them?
yes
>Am I really upset because she does the same?
yes
>Should I accept it if her dad fondles her breasts as well?
yes
>Her mother? Should I be ok with that too?
yes

get over yourself holy shit
>>
>>5296259
>I'm practically in tears over how callous she's being about my feelings and how insecure her actions make me feel.

How about her relationship to her brother that seems very important to her. Don't you think from her perspective you might be the one being callous? I wish I had family like that instead of the emotionally distant one I have. Fucking hell ...
>>
>>5296358

Holy shit have you ever had someone who was special to you at all?

Should I let other friends of hers do it too? How about strangers? Sure just let my girlfriend be the village bicycle I guess otherwise I'm a prude bitch amirite?
>>
>>5296352
and heres the issue, youre perfectly okay for wanting those things. for thinking that theres ways people should behave and wanting your partner to be like that. thats fine. the issue isnt that you feel that way. the issue is that she doesnt, and you have a problem with that. if your partner feels so differently to this than you do, if something so important to her bothers you so much, then thats bad. and trying to see validation for your dislike over her life is bad too. theres nothing wrong with feeling the way you do, theres something wrong with trying to say the way your gf feels is wrong.
>>
>>5296364
Are you trying to say her and her brother wouldn't love each other unless they were grabbing each other's tits/ass/dick/ect all the time? They would just fail to be a good brother and sister altogether?
>>
>They are really supportive and close to each other.

Sounds like you should try that OP, or at least be less fucking insecure.
>>
>>5296259
>Why can't she just understand I want my sexual relationships to be exclusive? I would never let another person touch me sexually.
She doesn't see what she's doing as sexual.
>>
>>5295736
You don't. You don't own your girlfriend. If that upsets you, just break up with her.
>>
>>5296259
You're an insecure asshole. You're close minded both about your girlfriend and about relationships in general.

How do you think non-monogamous relationships work? There are tons of people in poly relationships who are very happy. You need to accept that you can love multiple people in different ways.

Your girlfriend clearly has a very close and trusting relationship with her brother. You're taking that, getting jealous and insecure and turning it into this big issue that it is not.

Tbh I'd tell her to dump you, you're a crazy hoe.
>>
>>5296370
No, but this is the way they have always been and to take that away from them might very well destroy their relationship. You have to learn to be less possessive about her, especially if you know that there is nothing sexual going on between them. It's all just in good fun. Sure, to you her tits might be something arousing, but to him they might just be another weak spot to exploit when he's messing with her.
>>
>>5296386
This.

They aren't being sexual with each other in their eyes. Stop putting sex into things where it doesn't exist.

You shouldn't be with this girl if you two are so radically different on basic things like boundaries.
>>
>>5295736
If your girlfriend's sibling was a girl instead of a boy, how would you feel?
>>
>>5296479

I'll admit some bias and say it does bother me a little bit more because he's a guy. But it isn't a huge bias. Sort of in the same way that when male teachers assault female students, most everyone goes insane, but then when a hot female teacher assaults a male teacher, everyone does the southpark skit where they go " niceeeee" .

It's not that I think it's terrible -because- he's a man. Instead that just makes it slightly worse. If this were her sister instead, I'd still have a problem with it, but it wouldn't upset me quite as much. It would also depend on her hypothetical sister's orientation.

Her brother is straight, and several of these actions are overly sexual. She claims to be a lesbian, not bi, but she lets a man put his hands all over her.

If you don't see why that's a problem, imagine a dude claiming he's straight, but then letting another dude put his hands all over him. I'm presuming most of the men in this thread are gay. How would you feel if a straight woman was groping your gay boyfriend? How would you feel if your gay boyfriend was cuddling, kissing, and groping a woman? Would you be ok with your gay boyfriend giving a woman a tit massage?
>>
>>5296515
>but then when a hot female teacher assaults a male teacher

meant to say male student.
>>
>>5296515
>imagine a dude claiming he's straight, but then letting another dude put his hands all over him.
i get where youre coming from but from a completely straight dude id just laugh it off as a joke
you dont have to take everything so seriously and sexually
>>
Take a chill pill
>>
>>5295736
Holy crap OP, I am surprised the amount of anons taking the side of your gf here for this issue.

OP how long have you known your gf for, or how long have you guys been together. Are you monogamous (does she know this)?

Relationships are about trust and communication. If this upsets you, she should be able to talk about it other than claiming it would "ruin her relationship with her brother".

Also yeah, this is borderline incest which I am surprised no one else has been having an issue with. I don't think over sexual actions are necessary for family relationships, given that she is dating. This wouldn't be okay even if it was a best friend, mother, father, stranger, you name it.
>>
>>5296575

We've been dating for about 5 months now. We've been sexual for about 3 and a half months.

She claims to be monogamous, and entirely lesbian. She isn't interested in dudes, according to her. This seems true 99% of the time. Her brother is the only exception I've ever seen to her general "no men" rule.
>>
>>5296592
Then clearly it isn't sexual.

The problem here is you. Your interpretation of what's happening. Your reaction to it. Your worldviews. You're refusal to accept your girlfriend's side of the story.

You being a fucking cunt.
>>
>>5296592
> 5 months now
Is it worth being in this relationship? Why are you in this relationship.

>She claims to be monogamous
Then there is no excuse for her behavior if she does this regularly. The same as it would not be okay for her to get drunk at a club and start making out with random strangers. It doesn't matter if it is a relative, it is still borderline sexual activity. Also cheating doesn't necessary mean getting laid...

How do you approach the situation with her? Is she flat out not willing to talk to you about this at all. See her feelings and let her know how you feel about this. If she is in no way going to change behavior, or at least explain her side, then you have to process whether this is something that would be a deal breaker to you.

>>5296597
> Grabs tits, crotch, ass
> Makes out
> Cuddling, groping, etc.
> Clearly it isn't sexual

kek

Just because this is your fantasy shouldn't mean others should just suck it up and deal with it in their own relationship.
>>
>>5296661
>I have to make shit up in an argument

You're super special.
>>
Look, in all honesty they're just close.

If they were incest, they would be going the other way and hiding it more and you would never know.

That shit's just harmless sibling love and actually kinda cute.
>>
>>5296575
>I don't think over sexual actions are
dude, the actions clearly aren't sexual to the girlfriend. Just because you wouldn't let someone grab your ass/tits/dick that doesn't mean that other people have a problem with it. I know this is hard to take on board, but some people are just incredibly okay with their bodies, especially with relatives who they've known all their lives. I have a friend, for example, who I don't really know THAT well (I'm friends with her sister) but she literally had no qualms with me being in the room while she was pretty much naked. I saw everything. I get that for people like you and OP it's an issue, and that's cool, I wouldn't expect you to TRY such contact with friends/family, but you've simply got to accept that that's how it is with the sister and brother.

OP, you said it bothers you because you should be the only one allowed to touch your girlfriend? You've just got to bear in mind that it's not a sexual act - like you've said, he's never got a boner from it and it's not like they've ever fucked. If you keep pushing her she will not listen. You will lose her.
Either try and make your peace and get your head around the fact that it's not sexual for them, or risk her leaving you. It's that simple. You've already said she was getting sick of you going on about it, so make a choice.
>>
>>5296678

This. Like many other ignorant, self-absorbed morons, OP refuses to see anything other than her own preconceptions about the world, people and relationships.
>>
>>5296681
even if it is not sexual actions, it depends on regularity. It is putting the OP in a position that she is uncomfortable, and it hasn't been said if the girlfriend is trying to allow her to kinda get on board with it, and is kinda just doing the 'deal with it' motion.

Plus there can always be a happy medium, such as if she was to act around him less so with you around, or just not at all whilst you are around. It is something you should both be having a conversation about instead of just kinda forcing your view on eachother and enough said.
>>
Wether this is incest or not it doesn't matter. I think OP should break up with her girlfriend.

If you can't fix your trust issues it will eventually collapse anyway but by then everything will be much more worse.
>>
I have to say OP I don't think this relationship will or should last. The relationship with her brother is definitely pushing boundaries but to them it's casual closeness and if no ones getting aroused then it's not registering as sexual to them. Plus to a lot of people tits are just tits. I think this is boiling down to the fact you disagree on what is acceptable in an exclusive relationship.... Though her threatening to blow him definitely pushes the incest line (though personally I give no shits about incest as long as you're not having kids)

None the less neither of you are willing to budge on what you want. This means the relationship needs to end to me, as this is something that needs to be agreed upon. She won't compromise; not that I blame her, her relationship with her brother is way more important then a gf of five months. Since you can't compromise either.... I'd state it's not gonna work out, this is obviously not up for negotiation
>>
>>5296726
>Changing huge parts of how you interact with people for a relationship

This is usually where relationships go awfully wrong, and rightly so. If you can't deal with it, leave. Why the hell should she have to change the way she lives your life just because you're not used to this kind of behavior in a non-sexual environment.
>>
>>5296358
Wtf, anon...
>>
>>5296726
so? I think from OP's perspective, just one time is enough to be uncomfortable, but eitherway, the sister doesn't see it as inappropriate - why should she have to stop something she has always done and that does no harm?

The happy medium would have to be OP spending less time at her gf's house with brother there. Her sister isn't going to change what she's done for years with her brother on the whim of some girl she's known for 5 months.
>>
OP doesn't have any siblings
>>
>>5296575
This. I'm a bit surprised so many find this "normal" behavior at an adult age... Me and my twin brother were closer as children, but now as adults we have developed a lot more boundaries and none of us would see that kind of tit-and-ass groping as an okay thing to do...

And anon's girlfriend doesn't have to "ruin the relationship with her brother", she just needs to talk to him and explain that her girl feels a bit awkward about it and that they perhaps should consider dropping some acts. Doesn't mean they are not close anymore and can't hug or hang out. I don't understand how it's such a massive sacrifice to make!
>>
>>5296909
op please...
>>
>>5296909
> I don't understand how it's such a massive sacrifice to make!
Because it's a display of emotional intimacy and comfort with each other and themselves. Someone shouldn't have to repress or hide that in their own home in front of their own girlfriend.

It's abnormal behaviour in the sense that most siblings aren't like this, but it doesn't at all mean that it's bad. If it's not bad then the only problem is OP's insecurity; it's better to get over the insecurity than to stop something harmless, to the detriment of OP's girlfriend and her brother.
>>
>>5296942
Change "display" to "expression", actually; it's not like they're deliberately showing it off, but rather that it's how they feel and how it happens to show.
>>
>>5296909
Regardless of the moral implications of if the girlfriend should drop it or not, OP has already confronted her about it and it's not ended well.
OP has to accept that this is how it's going to have to be or move on. If she keeps pushing it her girl is just going to show her the door.
>>
>>5296942
I guess I can't understand completely since neither me and my brother or any other siblings I know would grope each other... But I still think OP's girlfriend is also being over dramatic about it. There's a golden middle road here, but neither side seems willing to wanna walk it.
>>
>>5296953
I'm rather surprised she hasn't desu. I know a pair of siblings like this and they are firm on dumping people who can't accept it. They thrive on that support and closeness, it means a lot to them.
>>
>>5296953
Yeah, seems like a locked situation either way.
>>
Shit, guys. I can't deal with this I've been drinking.

I just don't know what to think anymore. Like this can't be healthy between them, and I know you all say it is but I just can't see it that way.

She's my girlfriend, no one else should be touching her, no one else should have her.

Fuck, I can't live with her not litsnening to me and choosing him over me. I can't take it. I'm going to do it, I'm just going to mix up some pills and take the coward's way out. She won't listen to me and I can't fucking lose her over this shit.

Thanks for all your advice but fuck that shit.
>>
>>5296681
But relationships require sacrifice. If my gf told me to tell my sister to stop grabbing me, I'd do it. I'd stop her from touching me. Not because I see it as sexual but because it makes my girlfriend uncomfortable. If she's not willing to do just that much then she doesn't put value on their romance, she doesn't want to contribute. And that is enough to piss me off and have me realize she doesn't deserve for me to give her anything either. Thats a lack of love, that's a sign someone isn't relationship material.
>>
>>5296259
Hey there, Newfag.

I'd like to give some advice.

1) Get a fucking blog.
2) If you are too lazy, /r9k/ will suffice.
3) Your GF is getting rammed in every orafice by her brother. You will not stop this. Break up, move on.
>>
>>5297251
OP, please don't do that. this place is 4chan, it's full of assholes and hipsters that like to be contrarian. in the real world you are right.
>>
>>5297295
>falling for this bait
Well hey there new friend
>>
>>5297251
Haha, fucking what?

Wait, you're going to kill yourself because your relationship isn't working? Not break up with her or have a fight or cheat or any of the million other things?

That's fucking pathetic, stop grabbing for attention. You're being a shitty person and that just makes it worse.

I'm embarassed for you.

Also
>She's my girlfriend, no one else should be touching her, no one else should have her

She's not your fucking property dude.
>>
>>5295736
Hey fagballs, did you see the bit you typed yourself about her bro breaking up with girls over this? It doesn't matter whether it's wrong or not, this train ain't stopping. Accept that or jump off.
>>
>>5296366
You get over it, or you leave. Your family was able to figure this out when they kicked your ass to the curb. "BUT GUUUYS, SHE'S BEING SEXUALLY DEGENERATE!" now you can indentify with the disgust your family felt
>>
>>5295736
> Lesbian
First of all, she's lesbian. So she does not want the D.

> Her brother
Really. How can one be jealous of the SO's BLOOD RELATIVE? Please stay off /d/ for a while, okay? Yes, the things you said are a bit creepy, but I think she's just comfortable with her sexuality. Everyone has a different level of comfort. E.g. I'm comfortable walking around full nude in the house even before my room mates. I have no problems massaging my co-workers, and have no problems with kissing someone I like (on the mouth). Also I don't fret about talking about sex with nearly anyone.

As far as I can tell from your greentext, you have already takled this over with your gf, and she reassured you that there's nothing to worry about. So relax, and enjoy your relationship, and don't let jealousy take over. Or break up with her, because you can't trust her anymore.
>>
>>5297251
AHAHA YES
THAT'S A HEALTHY SENSE OF PROPORTION

Just make sure you do it right, bitch. Histrionic women who fake-kill themselves for attention and sympathy are the literally worst kind of person on Earth.
>>
You should just kill him tbqh. That's what I would do. Why kill yourself when killing him would be so much easier? Males ruin everything and should be disposed of as quickly and painfully as possible. A good way to get rid of a body is oven cleaner + bathtub. Melt that fucker down and flush him down the toilet. Then take a big shit in it and fuck your gf while she cries for a bit until she's a hysterical mix of orgasms and tears.
>>
>>5297251
I hope you don't follow through. I hope you break up with her and move on. Dating is to find out if you two can last, obviously you can not. Also you may want to get into the kink scene where your desire to control your lover may be considered hot over controlling
>>
>>5296973
OP's girlfriend is the least dramatic fucker in this situation. "This is the way I live my life. You can accept this and stay, or reject this and leave." OP is the one who refuses to accept that she can't have it both ways and is wailing like a fucking child
>>
>>5297367
Depends on how long they've been together. One person wants one thing, the other person wants the other. One motive is because they want to be physically touched by their sibling, the other wants that to end because she is uncomfortable. If I was in op's situation. (I wouldn't be because that birch sounds crazy), I would understand she's a freak, dump her ass, and tell everyone how gross they are. Then move on and find someone stable. If I was in the opposite situation, I wouldn't be, because growing up I was really close to my siblings but I understand boundaries and civility. So the only thing to be done here is the crazy girlfriend needs to get dumped.
>>
>>5297251
You aren't going to do shit. I can definitely see why your family kicked you out, and your girlfriend can't be bothered to make these compromises for you. You're an overdramatic child, who can't accept that people aren't a bunch of fucking objects that exist for the purpose of entertaining you. Yeah OP, the groping shit is weird, but you're dating a weird person. If you're going to date a weird person, you've got to be ok with weird behavior. If you're not ok with weird behavior, don't date weird people. GET THE FUCK OVER IT OR LEAVE HER YOU DUMB CUNT
>>
>>5297382
Yes, that's what I said. OP is still the only one being dramatic here because she refuses to just leave and instead comes on a mongolian horseriding forum to whine
>>
>>5295762
>I'm too jealous for-
Yes, that's the problem Op.
>>
>>5297251
>OP kills herself over her inability to accept that her gf has different family values than her
>will probably leave a note explaining exactly why because she's a petty bitch
>gf will be devastated, the very foundation of her close relationship with her sibling will be shattered as they're both wracked with guilt
>gf won't have her sibling by her side for probably the most upsetting time of her life due to the nature of the disaster
>gf will feel miserable and guilty for years to come, brother will probably feel responsible and keep his distance
>their close relationship is now irrepairably shattered

Good fucking job you tool.
>>
>>5296259
>Why can't SHE just understand I want MY sexual relationships to be exclusive?
>I would never let another person touch ME sexually.
The list goes on and on
Y'see, you're the one with the problem here, not her. You're the one getting jealous over their touchy-feelsy relationship. You're getting jealous because you're trying to apply your OWN personal boundaries on HER, and trying to control how she acts with that. This relationship you got won't go any further unless you get used to it, or break up with her.
>>
>>5297577
Not to mention, also, that you sound like a pretty insecure person.
You two clearly have different visions about how relationships of any kind are, and that'll keep getting in the way until YOU and only YOU, the one with the problem here, do something about it
>>
>>5297251
This isn't OP, I am.

I just got back from their house and visiting. I'll be posting a real update. First I gotta deal with her, I've made her a bit angry.
>>
>>5297615
OP (if that's really you), do you realize what it says about you that everyone easily just believed the fake?
>>
>>5297615
It's not very nice to go dashing people hopes like that
>>
>>5297627

I think it says more about everyone else ( Stereotype that women, especially lesbians, are insane depressed mentally ill people who go out of their way for attention even to the point of killing themselves), and their own prejudices.

I admitted some things I don't take issue with. The massages, for instance. Sure, they go a bit further than my family, but it's still understandable. The kissing on the lips? A bit weird, sure, but other cultures do those quick pecks on the lips, and I still do it with my father. I can accept it.

It's everything combined that becomes too much. The groping really bothers me. It's not a " She's comfortable with her body and I'm prudish" thing. It's the fact that he slips his hand inside her shirt or shorts and grabs her bare tits and ass. It isn't the cuddling, it's that they walk around half naked in front of each other, often with her not wearing a top, and also cuddle like this.

It's not any one thing. I'm not trying to own her. I'm thrilled she loves her family. What I have a hard time with is the EXTREME sexual overtones of their relationship.
>>
>>5297648
>What I have a hard time with is the EXTREME perceived sexual overtones of their relationship.

ftfy

To them it's not and if no one seems to get aroused by that stuff you shouldn't really have any reason to get upset. Sure, I think it's a bit much too, but what the hell, I also think it's kinda cool.
>>
>>5297648
You come off like a depressed, mentally ill person from what you've said and how you've dealt with the situation you found yourself in. A normal person who didn't hate and wasn't mentally ill in some form wouldn't be sticking around in a relationship that bothered them so much. Mentally healthy people know to disassociate from people and behaviors they find distasteful.
>>
Am I literally the only other person who finds this unusual? Then again, shit that can be read/interpreted as/actually is incest-y tends to skeev me out because my brother and I have a really unhealthy relationship.

But if OP is just like "Dude that level of affection between family members makes me uncomfortable don't do it around me please." and her gf is insisting on behaving like that anyway, then she's being unreasonable, too.
>>
>>5297688
>Am I literally the only other person who finds this unusual?

I'm sure most find it unusual, but 'unusual' isn't really a reason to force someone to change.
>>
>>5297688
Of course the incestuous tones are weird. OP's a fucking weirdo too who like women. Just because we think somethings weird though, doesn't mean that it should be stopped or stamped out. If something bothers you that much, a normal person will walk away. OP can't seem to handle being normal, but at the same time wants to hassle her GF for being weird, instead of leaving. JUST LEAVE YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND OP HOLY SHIT IT'S CLEAR YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS SHIT SO FUCKING END IT YOU FUCKING TARD
>>
>>5297706
This. As a fellow freak I feel like it's a bit fucking rich for a freak to lose her shit over something which comparatively is barely perverted at all.
>>
Alright guys, sorry had to deal with her irl. She's still kind of pissed at me, but now she wants left alone for a little bit so I have time to update.

> Go to thanksgiving at their place.
> Meet the parents, say hi, get introduced.
> She's being super polite and nice about me still, introduces me as gf. At least she isn't considering breaking up with me yet.
> She's pretty much ignoring me after that, catering to her brother only to shoot me dirty looks occasionally.
> Her parents and their company go out to the back porch, and it's just us 3 sitting, watching tv and eating.
> She's sitting on his lap, literally grinding her ass onto his dick, feeding him.
> For once, he seems not only uninterested, but genuinely weirded out.
> She actually grabbed his hand and put it under her shirt on her own.
> " Go on, have some fun, it's the holidays afterall. "
> He does it, but looks at me and mouths words at me. Can't make them out but looks like " what the fuck? "
> Eventually she heads to the kitchen for a second.
> He looks at me.
> " What the fuck did you do to piss her off this much? "
> " She hasn't been like this since her last ex"
> Tell him I complained about the two of them, that I don't like their behavior.
> He sighs.
> Tells me in a little bit she's gonna go out an entertain the older folks on the porch, and that we should head to his room for a talk.
> Says we need to straighten this out.
> Tells me he'll explain everything/answer any questions.

Continued below.
>>
>>5297777
But boys are inherently more disgusting. Like seriously, just kill yourselves.
>>
Great bait thread, is lgbt really the easiest to troll?
>>
>>5297860

> Fast forward to when she goes out to deal with the rest of the family.
> We go to his room.
> I sit in his computer chair, he sits on his bed.
> Sets his cane down.
> " So, ask away. Any questions. Let me clarify anything. "
> " She loves you. She wants a working relationship. I don't want her to lose anymore because of me. "
> " So ask. "
> Ask him when they started becoming so close/sexual with each other.
> " Around when I was 15. "
> Ask how they got that way.
> " Well as you know, we were really poor growing up. "
> " Parents always working. Still couldn't always make ends meet. "
> " So when I was 15 I got a job bagging groceries for extra money. "
> " One day when walking home from work, I got hit by a car. It's why I need the cane. "
> " Needed physical therapy, but we couldn't afford it, even after local charities helped. The hospital would only cover surgery costs through indigent care. "
> " The doctors gave me physical therapy books to take home, but parents never had time to help. "
> " So she did. "
> " We went through a lot early on, because I couldn't walk or use my arms for shit. "
> " She had to feed/bathe/clothe me. "
> " But for the longest time, I wouldn't let her bathe or change me. "
> " I was furious, humiliated. I felt weak and worthless. "
> " So I'd thrash about in bed. Throw fits. Hurt myself in the process. She couldn't manage to undress me or anything, so she couldn't bathe me. "
> " After a couple of weeks I was filthy, smelly, and getting sores. Some of my wounds were getting infected. I was still being stubborn and refusing to give in though. "
> " So one day she comes in, and instead of trying to undress me, she undresses herself, completely. "
> " She says now it's fair, and I don't have to be ashamed. "
> " I was embarrassed, and humiliated, and wanted her to get dressed. Since I couldn't force her to, I complied so she'd get it over with. "
> " That's about where it got started. "
>>
>>5297926
/adv/ is
>>
>>5297945
Oh shit nigga
>>
>>5297945
I thought this was going to end like the pasta where the brother has a broken arm and his sister helps him jerk him off.
>>
>>5297945
Now this is an interesting thread
>>
>>5298173
It would have been, except OP left an hour ago
>>
Sorry guys, dealing with something irl, I will be back shortly.
>>
>>5297860
Dump her ass already, those actions are fucking petty. Childish, bullshit. She doesn't love you if she acts this way. If she wants you to hurt somehow then she's a psycho. Fairs fair, be as mean and ugly as possible when you break up with her.
>>
File: 20151125_065417.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151125_065417.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
>>5295736
Relax and enjoy her liberation.
>>
>>5297945

> So when did you guys start getting touchy feely?
> " Well, even though I was letting her bathe me, I wasn't happy about it. Her being naked was weird during the whole thing. I spent the whole time looking away, or closing my eyes out of shame. I even cried once or twice because of how pathetic I was. "
> " Eventually she got upset, took my hand and put it on her breast. "
> " She said from then on that we belonged to each other. "
> " That there was nothing to be ashamed of, because she was just taking care of her property. "
> " And then she said that there's nothing weird about me touching or using my property either. "
> " After that she stopped dressing me for a while, except for when mom and dad were home. "
> " She'd spend the whole time with me, naked, insisting I touch her. "
> " Eventually I got comfortable with it. I stopped feeling bad. "
> " She made me come to terms with the fact that I couldn't do anything about the accident, that I needed her help. "
> " That this was equal. That she wouldn't do anything to me, unless she was willing to let me do it to her too. "
> " That she wouldn't ever do something that she could blackmail me with, without also giving me that power. "
> " She told me she loved me every day. She'd lay next to me and press herself against me, keep me company, read to me. "
> " After that, being physical with her became second nature. "
> So I ask him what's the furthest they've ever gone before.
> " Um, well back when we were both single, during my birthday and Christmas she'd dress a bit more provocatively. "
> " Later at night on those days she'd give me lap dances and grind against me topless. "
> " I'd grope her and suck on her tits. "
> " That's as far as we'd go though. "
> " I never even came like that. "
> " Occasionally she'd lay on her stomach and let me play with her ass. But I'd just intensely grope it for a bit. "
> " We've never fucked. Not even a handjob. I've never touched her pussy.
>>
>>5295774

Wrong.

It's not sex stupid. And you are a lesbian stereotype.

Dullard.
>>
>>5298254
You're a straight man stereotype, and sexual harassment exists, retard.
>>
>>5298245

> So why did you guys continue, long after you were able to walk again?
> " That girl took care of me. She cooked, she cleaned, she bathed me, fed me, changed me, wiped my ass, collected my piss in a portable container. "
> " I was a weak, pathetic, worthless sack of shit "
> " She didn't abandon me. "
> " She held me up, for over a year, till I could walk again. "
> " She made sure I didn't fall behind in my studies. "
> " She's the reason I have anything resembling a life. "
> " I don't have a right to tell her no. "
> " She enjoys the bond and closeness. So I let her have it. "
> " I continue to be physical with her, and close to her, because I love her, and if I didn't, it wouldn't be equal, and it would upset her. "
> " She matters more to me than anything else, even my own life. "
> "What if I said I don't believe you, and say I think you've been fucking her this whole time? "
> " Nah, she's a virgin. Trust me I know. She's also a total lez. She only does this sort of stuff for me because it's special, and it doesn't get her off. "
> " She sees it as taking care of me. "
> " I think to her, I'll always be that helpless teenager. "
> " The cane doesn't help. I'll always be crippled in her head. "
> " And more, I think she does it because she feels responsible. She feels I got hit because I was going to work for her. "
> " I've told her that's bullshit, and she hasn't said that's why, but I have a hunch. "
> How can I trust you?
> " Look, I have a girlfriend. I'm not into my sister. It's just friendly. When we grope each other, it's like saying "I remember, it's ok, I still love you. " . "
> " Plus, if I really wanted to, she'd let me fuck her. "
> " I could call her in here right now, bend her over and impregnate her in front of you. "
> " And she'd smile the whole time. "
> " I don't have to lie about it, it's true. I'm not fucking her, and don't want to. "
> " In fact, if I had been fucking her, she'd likely never have dated you. "
>>
>>5298245
Got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Is she gay? Cuz that's gay. Not the good kind either.
>>
>>5298292
This greentext is so stupid
>>
>>5298292
Lol take his cane and beat him with it. Get away from that creepy shit, you in danger girl.
>>
>>5298292

> He tells me I have to come to a conclusion on what to do.
> Tells me both he and my gf are too far in to back out of the sort of relationship they have.
> Says he figured I had the right to know.
> Because her last gf wigged out and left when she was told. So now she is hesitant to tell me.
> He says he just wants her to have a happy relationship and move on with life.
> " I'm seriously not a threat. I'm never going to sleep with her. "
> " This is just a ritual we're so ingrained in we can't break out of it. "
> " It feels natural and comfortable for us. "
> We go back out.
> GF is waiting for us. She's pissed as hell.
> Literal fire in her eyes.
> " You told her? "
> He says yes.
> " So, you going to leave now? "
> Tell her to come home with me, I want to talk with her alone.
> We visit a bit more before leaving.
> She gives me silent treatment on the ride home.
> More silent treatment when we get there.
> After a while she started crying.
> Nothing she says makes sense.
> As in it doesn't even sound like words because of the crying.
> She's locked herself in my room, still crying.
> Nothing I say or do is working.
> She won't let me in.
> Guess I'm sleeping on the couch.
>>
>>5298292
You're a bisexual kekqueen with an incest fetish aren't you
>>
>>5298322
OH HEY LOOK, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO EITHER GET OVER IT OR LEAVE HER, WHAT A FUCKING SHOCKER
>>
>>5298322
Tell her the truth because this is a 100% legit story, that she's gross, her brother is a crippled freak, and you want her out.
>>
>>5297860
>>5297945
>>5298245
>>5298292
>>5298322

First and foremost, she sounds like a saint. How she helped her brother is very likely -exactly- what she needed to do, considering he had sores and infections from refusing her help. It definitely pushes modern social boundaries but it worked. So good on her.

It's also rather obvious it was entirely motivated by guilt, with the emphasis on the fact she feels its her fault since he was going to cover her shift at work. Yes, that's absolutely going to cause the woman some problems.

Finally, I really respect him for being so upfront about the fact sex could have happened if he wanted it too and how far they had gone. Though... had it gone further I doubt he would have admitted it, there is a huge stigma about it. I also respect his emphasis on 'if we were fucking, she wouldn't be dating you'. I think he realizes though that anything sexual that could have happened between them would have been motivated by guilt, and I'm not surprised that would make him cringe.

Finally.... they're being upfront with you, but it does all boil down to if you can come to grips with it. They're -not- going to change, period. They've both already ended relationships over this, and a 5mo relationship is not 'special' enough to change things. The fact she's bawling her eyes out does show how much she wants it to work with you though, and hell he has his own gf. I'd be leery about things but it really boils down to 'can you handle it', because if not that woman deserves a clear answer and a breakup. Dragging it on and hurting her is screwed up considering they've been so upfront with you.

Good luck OP and I hope it works out, no offense, especially for her. She sounds like the kind of woman who would support you through anything if you earned her heart.
>>
>>5298384
Not at all. The brother was very smug about how his sister would always choose him over her and how he believes she would have sex with him whenever he wanted. The gf was aware of how OP felt and wanted to spite her, hurt her as much as possible during the dinner. The gf, according to her brother, will never be fully committed to anyone because of their incestuous weirdness. So no, those loons aren't worth the time because it's been laid out that OP will never be treated with the same amount of love and devotion she expects to give. It will never be a satisfying relationship and it must end here. That gf is never going to have a real future.
>>
>>5298404
god i hate you dumb dykes
youre probably the main reason why ill always be anti-gay
you fuckers dont deserve rights
>>
>>5298411
>implying anyone cares what some autistic straight guy thinks about gays
You really have issues bud.
>>
>>5298404
It didn't come off as smug to me, but to be fair, Its also coming through op's lens. He sounded pretty serious, about the fact that sex -could- have happened but didn't and the fact if sex could/would happen, she wouldn't be dating op. That's more an emphasis on 'she's serious about you' then 'she'd fuck me if I wanted to' from my perspective.

.... okay maybe a bit offensive about the whole 'If I wanted to, I could fuck her'. Yea, reread that. On the flip side it also sounds like his backs against the wall and he's already seen his sister hurt by this exact scenario before. Obviously its up to OP, and only OP, to decide if he was bragging or just really trying to get through to her.
>>
>>5298384
This is almost certainly fake
But here I go
I was fine with this story or whatever for the most part
Gropes and cuddles are one thing
I can see that as playful
But when it gets to the point where she is dressing provakitive for him is another
I understand being nude and comfortable with each other's bodies
But dressing in such a way "for him" is more then just "see no reason to be ashamed"
Then the lap dances and boob sucking
This pretty much goes against the whole narrative of "nothing sexual about it" that so many anon's were saying
Then he says he could have sex with her if he wanted right infront of op
These are just all red flags
It almost seems like she thinks she is some how indebted to her brother like she needs to do these things because she feels guilty....the relationship has been warped

Honestly I don't think this is even the original op posting these, but Whatev
>>
>>5296259
>if I kept trying to ruin her relationship with her brother she'd blow him in front of me out of spite
lol
>>
>reading this thread
Wow so many kucks in /lgbt/.
>>
>>5295736
rofl faggot, go get a clue on how the world works (protip: it doesnt revolve around you)
>>
This shit literally never happened. I can tell just from the way you write it.
I but you're not even a chick OP.
>>
>>5297641
God that's monstrously funny.
>>
>>5296903
OP doesn't live in the south
>>
>>5295736
Me and my sister are weird like that almost in exactly the same way, but it stems from years of abuse, mostly mental. It's not normal, sure, but if it's anything like me and my sister it's reactionary to being brought up in a horrible environment. We were very close to being torn away from each other and that's fucked us up for life. Have you talked to your girlfriend about this at all?
>>
>>5295736
C U C K E D
U E
C K
K C
E U
D E K C U C
>>
>>5300402
Damnit Hiroshima

C U C K E D
U...............E
C...............K
K...............C
E...............U
D E K C U C
>>
File: yes.png (8 KB, 217x211) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
8 KB, 217x211
>>5300410
>>
wow get over it op, she just loves her brother, they have been together literally their entire lives. How long have you known her? A couple years? If anything you're the third wheel.
Accept it or get a new GF
>>
>>5296515
Straight guys are gay as fuck. My m8 (he's straight I'm bi) and I grab each others ass/crotch, pinch nipples, kiss each others cheek, sing love song duets on karaoke. Its fun, but not sexual why can't you get that distinction.
>>
OP I think you have the right to be at least concerned, but if they really dont see anything wrong with it then what can you realistically do besides accept it or leave?
>>
Close this thread and ban op for being underaged.
>>
>>5297860
>>5297945
>>5298245
>>5298292
>>5298322
Thanks for that OP. Normally I have to go /d/ for humiliation+incest with a side of keking work on your dialogue a bit more though. Intro was 10/10 really got me invested in the characters.
>>
He's her brother for god's sake. Stop being so jealous. Also, isn't your gf a lesbian? There is literally nothing to worry about here
>>
>>5295815
I dunno, I'd probably hatefuck a feminine ftm even though I normally don't touch girls at all. The fact that they're so usually so damn ugly after they get sex changes kinda turns me on enough to boner.

Before some tranny gets his period (?)
hey at least one gay guy would fuck you.
-
Anyway, no it's not abnormal. People that get shitcrazy about incest that isn't even there are the most obnoxious and prudish cunts imaginable. Even if they were fucking- just join or gtfo the relationship.
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.