[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminine Male with shaved head
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Tips on looking feminine as a male with a shaved head?
>>
File: IMG_20151102_080655.jpg (265 KB, 1536x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151102_080655.jpg
265 KB, 1536x2560
Pic is le me
>>
>>5295357
You hair is the least of your worries if *you're* trying to look feminine
>>
>>5295357
Eyebrows. Start moisturizing your face too.
>>
File: sopor-aeternus-3[1].jpg (157 KB, 650x979) Image search: [Google]
sopor-aeternus-3[1].jpg
157 KB, 650x979
Be Anna Varney Cantodea
>>
>>5295350
>Tips on looking feminine as a male with a shaved head?
Damnit /pol/ skinheads will never be cute. Stop trying.
>>
>>5295357
Eyebrows, chin contouring, nose job
>>
>>5297095
I know but I have to try. When in a few years I'll be sitting alone thinking about my life choices I must be able to say to myself "well, at least you tried that back when you could". If I don't do it, my already miserable life will get even worse in the future
>>
>>5295350

Hmm, that's tricky I guess. I really love the look of women with buzzed heads though.

For facial stuff pluck eye brows for starters. Get some tweezers and a mirror. Grab the hair with the tweezers, press one finger on the root of the hair, and pluck. Should be generally painless.

Facial cleaners and scrubs are good. And keep a close shave.

Some simple make up that might go unnoticed but increase your fem is some mascara or simple blush.
>>
>>5295350
>>5298725

And get those ears pierced.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 320x320
Be the guy from American Comedic shit.
>>
If it were me, I'd go for like a weird, almost alien kind of androgyny.

Try to achieve a thin physique through exercise and good dieting. (No starvation pls.)
Make sure you know how to take good care of your scalp so it doesn't look gross.
Work on achieving well-groomed/shaped brows
Take excellent care of your skin.
Put a small amount of coconut or olive oil on your lashes before you sleep. It conditions them and can make them appear longer and fuller.

Subtle makeup is optional. Skin should look flawless and even. Tightline your eyes and use a high quality mascara so your lashes appear thick and long. Subtly contour to hollow your cheeks, sharpen your jawline and call attention to your bone structure. Fill your brows in with powder to make them look thicker. Use a lip balm or chapstick with a slight sheen. If your lips are naturally full find a way to call attention to them.

Finally, shaving your head is a bold aesthetic choice. A similar attitude should be reflected in your clothes to some extent. Own it completely.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.