[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stories like this really make me doubt the validity of trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9
Stories like this really make me doubt the validity of transgender people

I am so sorry /lgbt/

http://www.gq.com/story/kristin-beck-transgender-navy-seal
>>
She shits on Jenner, good enough for me
>>
>>5294223
Uh, last time I checked everyone here is a bunch of twinks who started taking estrogen and transitioning.

How again does a hardened army person have anything to do with anyone here?
>>
>>5294226
Really? Like her better already. Besides, if you spin it the right way, you could argue she did a service to the country by protecting it from ISIS or whatever.
>>
>>5294223
>Stories like this really make me doubt the validity of transgender people
Why?
>>
I doubt the validity of transphobes. Keep your opinions on the internet, where you're safe. If you start actively trying to make my life harder, you're not going to like the result.
>>
File: face.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>5294281
>>
File: idontlikething.png (337 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
idontlikething.png
337 KB, 500x628
>>5294223
>>
And yet, as he slipped on a pair of panty hose in his sailboat on this night in 1996, Chris couldn’t help wishing he were more petite, more womanly. He always wanted that when he wore women’s clothing. To be just a little bit prettier. It felt good even to wish that.

Fucking dirty.
>>
>On weekends he sometimes ventured out, as he called it, dressed—the fear of being caught appealed to the part of him that was addicted to risk.
>>
>>5294305
AGP
>>
>>5294288
Pretty much.
>>
File: dressed all over.jpg (36 KB, 346x500) Image search: [Google]
dressed all over.jpg
36 KB, 346x500
>>5294310
there's no quicker way to convince me that somebody is a fetish driven hon than them using the word "dressed" to refer to girl mode
>>
>>5294223
I wonder why he felt he needed to transition for this fetish.
>>
>>5294223
He looks like he's about to break down crying in his SEAL picture.
>>
>>5294364
>>5294375
>Doesn't pass
>Fetish
>Passes
>Trans
I fail to see the difference between her and other transwomen, don't you all like pantyhose?
>>
>>5294288
>tfw I kept my muscles.
>>
>>5294223
Thank goodness your doubt will never matter to anybody.
>>
>>5294657
>don't you all like pantyhose?
Hell no. I hate those contraptions. I much prefer stockings and garters. Much more civilized and sexy.
>>
>>5294223
As another poster said. Why does that invalidate?

Makes perfect sense and I'd like to see if you can reason why I believe that.
>>
>>5294226
>“I’d love to have nothing about Caitlyn Jenner in this story. What does she represent? She represents living in a Hollywood bubble with bodyguards and getting whatever she wants. It’s reality TV, which isn’t real at all. What does she have to do with the rest of America? She doesn’t represent me. Or the girls who have nothing and are forced into sex work. Our ability not to be objectified, our ability not to be sexualized.”

fuckin based
>>
>>5294223
he was so handsome tho :c
>>
>>5294854
spoken like a true male with a misogynistic pinup idea of womanhood

they're for convenience, agp
>>
>>5295263
>implying anyone who isn't a 50 year old woman from the southern US wear pantyhose in a color other than black.
>>
Transgenderism is a fetish :|

...like furry lifestylers except much, much worse
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 724x720
I like how big of a juxtaposition this is in general
Right wingers love the military but hate all things fag
Trans ppl aren't even legally allowed in the military
But are they gonna say something to this Navy SEAL?
Heck no
That is like boner material to republicans and other uber patriots
>>
>>5294657
I never masturbated in female clothing or was turned on by being in female clothes. That's agp behavior
>>
>>5294223
She's a goddamn SEAL who did thirteen deployments in the sandbox. That's badass even by a SEAL's standards. I don't care if she's a hon, she's paid her dues.

'course, I have a soft spot for my fellow sailors.
>>
>>5296011
>dedicates life to fighting jew wars
>removes self from white genepool by becoming a freak
"She" played completely into the Jews trap. Horribly misguided.
>>
File: 1433993785279.jpg (700 KB, 1000x767) Image search: [Google]
1433993785279.jpg
700 KB, 1000x767
>>5296045
>>
>>5296071
>trannies can't have non-liberal opinions
>>
>>5296011
>she's paid her dues.

What dues? You americans with your 'serve your country' bullshit ... There's tons of ways to serve your country, you don't have to fight in its questionable wars.
>>
>>5296094
I don't buy into the "serve your country" rhetoric anymore, but that's because I've seen the truth of the military from the inside.

Regardless, I've watched people go through the SEAL challenge in boot camp, and talked with SEALs about what life is like throughout BUDS. Kristin endured things that would kill either of us, and managed to come out standing. I can -- and do -- respect that.
>>
>>5294223
I don't have time to read

But anyway, some people go into the military to try and get themselves killed or to "man up". Shouldn't be such a surprise when it doesn't work.
>>
>>5294223
badass
>>
>>5295990
>women have sex in female clothing
>they are agp
>>
>>5295888
>Trans ppl aren't even legally allowed in the military
And yet trans people are more than twice as likely as general population of the US to serve in the military and it is estimated that 20% of trans served in the US military.

http://www.thetaskforce.org/new-study-finds-transgender-people-twice-as-likely-to-serve-in-military/
>>
>>5300064
>implying women are getting off from the clothes
Nice try, hon.
>>
>>5300454
>implying trans women during sex are getting off on clothes
?
>>
>>5294223
>Stories like this really make me doubt the validity of transgender people
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class…
>>
My biggest turn on is getting fucked in my boyfriend's 2XL baggy tshirt, while he holds my hands down and plays with me :3.
>>
>>5300443
That's because the majority of trans people are agp
>>
>>5300443
The Cleveland VA alone provides whoremoans and gender counseling for ~24 of us, and just opened the first clinic specifically for transgender vets this month. The DOD knows that we exist, and there's not a lot they can do about it. That's why the ban on transgender troops is being lifted.
>>
>>5300484
Not every trans woman, just the agp's. It's pretty obvious they exist.

>>5300526
mmm
>>
>>5300484
Implying women all steal their sisters clothes and masturbate cause it makes them so hard and horn. Just stop you retard. Go ask a normal girl if she cums thinking of herself as a sexy woman in a dress. Only perverted men do that. Women fantasize about guys they like just like guys fantasize about girls they like. Not how hot they look in a suit. Just accept you have a fetish
>>
>>5294223
>>5296243
>some people go into the military to try and get themselves killed or to "man up". Shouldn't be such a surprise when it doesn't work.
Think about how much of the population tells feminine acting boys and men to man up. It doesn't work. Hell, 18 months of electroshock and testosterone injections failed to make me a man. All it did was fuck me up, make my body frame irreversibly masculine, and make a productive member of society unproductive. In the end I'm still a transwoman.

>>5295263
They make me feel sexy, and get me in the mood for my partners.

>>5296094
Hear! Hear! >>5296137
>>
>>5300454
>implying you never claimed masturbating while wearing women's clothing was AGP behavior
>>
>>5301182
>Implying women all steal their sisters clothes and masturbate cause it makes them so hard and horn.
They wouldn't need to, since they already have women's clothes to wear while masturbating. Do you even think before you post?

>Women fantasize about guys they like just like guys fantasize about girls they like
So cis lesbians are actually guys??
>>
>>5294234
because we have a few ex military transbians here (aka straight male crossdressers with PTSD induced dysphoria)
>>
File: 1438381907776.jpg (61 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1438381907776.jpg
61 KB, 400x400
>>5304921
>>
>>5300526
this
>>
>>5301182

>am cis lesbian.
>love sexy dressing up
>love to sniff my own underwear
>love to taste myself
Obviously I'm a man k
>>
File: 1445539232653.jpg (105 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1445539232653.jpg
105 KB, 531x471
>>5305393
>>love to sniff my own underwear
>>
>>5304921
>PTSD induced dysphoria
You have some sort of way to support this being a thing and not some unproven bullshit, right?
>>
>>5296080
anyone who disagrees with me is a troll
>>
>>5300620
you're talking about transvestic fetishism, not agp
>>
>>5307152
Literally, the only difference between transvestic fetishists and agp's is that agp's take estrogen, make people call them women, and get sex changes.
>>
>>5305393
>>5305432
I actually love the smell of sex when I get a good masturbation session going. Plus I get super turned on by my own vagina squeezing the shit out of my fingers cuz vagina is just hot as fuck. Upsides to being gay.

I don't sniff my own underwear or lick my own vag juice though, I'm not a complete degenerate.
>>
>>5296137
So she's a murderer for hire. But just a really good one? Big fucking deal. Still a contract killer for Wall Street. Fuck that "served our cuntry" bullshit. Ignorant patriotism is submission to fascism. Real patriots hold their government accountable and don't kill for any reason other than to defend their homeland or their people. The wars in the Middle East are about nothing more than destabilization and serving Israel's interests.
>>
>>5300443
That's because the military today is for fucking bums who don't know what to do after high school and/or couldn't make the cut for college, a career, or managing their own life.
>>
File: 1446631798470.jpg (17 KB, 285x279) Image search: [Google]
1446631798470.jpg
17 KB, 285x279
>>5294281

Very ladylike of you, anon.
>>
>>5308736
Not the person you're responding to.

Someone has to do the job. If volunteers don't join the military for whatever reason, then the draft will be reinstated for whatever PoS reason Washington could come up with.

Yes the person in the OP is a murderer for hire. She also risks her life to do things no one else should have to so that other Americans could live in their fantasy land.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.