[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there guys who are into transgirls and aren't creepy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: depresie.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
depresie.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
are there guys who are into transgirls and aren't creepy fetishists and/or just delusionally desperate
>>
Why do you see yourself above them?
>>
>>5293832
Yes.
>>
Me
>>
What do you mean by desperate?
>>
File: latest[4].png (346 KB, 524x511) Image search: [Google]
latest[4].png
346 KB, 524x511
>>5294034
This plague, the rioting's intensified to the point where we may not be able to contain it
>>
>>5294034

They have no luck with cis women and come to trans women thinking they will be highly desirable. When they realize they're not appealing to anyone, they get bitter and try to make fun of trans girls.
>>
>>5293832
>Wouldn't join a club that would have me

Are there any transgirls that don't initially hate themselves and fear intimacy like this?

Yes there are men that would love you that aren't broken. If you're ready
>>
>>5293832
I'd like to think I'm not just a creepy fetishist. I'm just attracted to the feminine/female form and couldn't give a rats ass what genitalia you have between your legs.
>>
>>5294071
Why contain it?
it's cool
>>
>>5294090
/lgbt/ is essentially /r9k/ for chasers.
>>
>>5294257
you have to realize that our dating pool is at least 90% this >>5294090
It's a horde of /r9k/ tier fedora wearing gentlemen who believe that we should feel privileged to have their attention and must be stupid to not want them. For example, >>5294187
>>
>>5294277
Oh I fully realise that. I used to spend many many hours in the chatrooms of a UK based TG/TV/CD & admirers website
>>
NO, there's ones that make it less obvious than others though. Get SRS or live a fantasy.
>>
>>5294328
Damn, I thought I was cynical/jaded
>>
>>5294277
>It's a horde of /r9k/ tier fedora wearing gentlemen who believe that we should feel privileged to have their attention and must be stupid to not want them. For example, >>5294187 (You)
I am straight MtF. You proved my point about being bitter so hard. You are literally the main obstacle in your love life with this attitude. 'There are no good men' is an excuse
>>
Yes.
>>
File: 1435343733937.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1435343733937.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>5293832
>are there guys who are into transgirls and aren't creepy fetishists and/or just delusionally desperate

why would you be into transgirls if you get along well with cis-girls??
>>
>>5293832
no
>>
>>5306454
>I'm bitter, twisted, and cynical

Fix'd
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.