[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I came out to my mom today as trans and I am extremely excited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1426647393660.jpg (438 KB, 1280x836) Image search: [Google]
1426647393660.jpg
438 KB, 1280x836
I came out to my mom today as trans and I am extremely excited that she took it so well. She told me she'd still love me no matter what and that she would love to go shopping with me and just have fun. She says this will bring us closer together considering I've been extremely distant from her for years now. I believe her. I'm so happy!!

Anyway coming out stories.. let's go /lgbt/
>>
>>5293679
That's great OP! I'm always happy to hear positive coming-outs
>>
>>5293679
Take this with a grain of salt. My mother did the same thing with me, then backstabbed me when I let my guard down.
>>
is the daughter i never had gonna be the new fag hag moms? As is the transhags starting to take over the fag hag thing
>>
>>5293698
She said her brothers were into cross dressing and really feminine all their lives but as time went on they stopped because of my religious family. But that she was always open to the idea. I love her so much
>>
>>5293716
She already has two girls I was the only boy
>>
>>5293679
Did you do anything prior to coming out?
>>
>>5293878
Like in general nothing.. I was really depressed for the last month she thought I was gonna kill myself or something. But mooooom why would I kill myself when my whole life is ahead of me
>>
File: 1375428777993.gif (128 KB, 260x197) Image search: [Google]
1375428777993.gif
128 KB, 260x197
>>5293679
>text my mom I'm transgender
>she supports it
Congrats on coming out though anon!
>>
>>5293679
Mine was like but what about my grandchildren? Guess she wasn't too bothered about it afterall, she'd be more supportive too and would take me out for shopping but her work has her worn out beyond doing anything anymore, sadly.
Didn't really understand the whole thing at first and I couldn't manage to explain it to her well enough so eventually her husband explained the whole ordeal to her, that was kinda cool. Then she brought me to a friend of hers to get my makeup going and told a hair dresser that I'm kinda closeted but would like a female haircut.

30 months later we're pretty much back to business as usual, just now she confuses me with my brother's or my old name even more.

My (severely disabled) brother actually considered moving into a bigger flat just so he could take care of me back when I felt rock bottom miserable. That was like the cutest thing ever.
And my mom being who she is, she of course had to tell absolutely everyone that her son is going to be a daughter and people I've never heard of now know about me and ask how I'm doing. Kinda weird, but saves me the trouble of introducing myself, or coming out to the rest of the family, I guess.
Next year we'll both meet on some festival and it's gonna be my first time in girl mode; pretty curious to have an actual ladies night with her and some friends, cause she always claims she's too old for that stuff.
>>
I'm way closer to my mom since I came out to her like, a year and a half ago I think. She's also told me some pretty awful stories about my dad which reaffirmed my belief that he's an awful person.
>>
>>5293679
Aw I'm so happy for you ! It always warms my heart to read positive coming out stories like this one <3
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.