[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bi girls, why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1445841220267.gif (2 MB, 380x264) Image search: [Google]
1445841220267.gif
2 MB, 380x264
>be lez
>bi girl whines about how no lesbian wants to touch them because she's biscum
>say I'd be okay with dating a bi girl as long as she doesn't have cocklust
>every fucking time, she has to reluctantly admit she has it

fucking why? Why do you idiots insist on getting a gf when it's clear you prefer PIV sex with a man? Why the fuck do you even bother with women when you prefer men sexually?

Come the fuck on.
>>
>I'd be okay with dating a bi girl as long as she wasn't bi
>>
File: 1436081686404.png (197 KB, 393x460) Image search: [Google]
1436081686404.png
197 KB, 393x460
>>5293499
>homos whining about not being able to get a bf/gf
>again
>>
>>5293508
>date girl
>talk about nothing but men and cocks
>>
>>5293499
I once dated another bi girl (MtF bi myself), but she only ever wanted me to penetrate her.

I know penetration and dicks are awesome, but I don't want to do that =/ It's not like she was okay with a strap-on either.
>>
>2015
>dating bisexuals
If you want to be shat on you have the option, but don't go whining about it when you asked for it. Bisexuals aren't meant for relationships or love.
>>
>>5293657
What's with that 7% of bisexuals?
>>
>>5293677
foreveralone
>>
>>5293657
You mean that when over 93% of one population a person is able to be attracted to is likely to be able to be attracted to them in return, and less than 20% of another population that person is able to be attracted to is able to be attracted to them... The numbers get skewed one way and not the other? Quelle surprise!
>>
>>5293967
who cares. Bisexuals should just fuck off from gay communities and stay straight.
>>
>>5293973
But they aren't straight, so how would they do that?
>>
>>5294032
by getting dicked so hard, they never want to leave their bf/husband and don't even give a shit about women since women don't have dicks and can never fuck a bi girl as good as a man with a soulless strap on.
>>
>>5294063
why do you hate men so much?
did someone touch you as a child? is that why you pretend to be attracted to women and live with all this anger in your heart? I'm worried about you anon
>>
>>5294063
>soulless strap on
You'll hurt its feelings if you talk about it that way, you know.
>>
>>5294081
hahaha, don't be silly. I don't hate men. I envy them.

I hate women. They're retarded, they're liars, and half the time they don't even know what they want.

If I could reroll the dice and be reborn again, I'd pick straight man and have threesomes with two girls. That's winning at life.
>>
>>5294063
I think this kind of happened to me, but the opposite.

>start realizing I like boys as well as girls in high school
>don't really say or do anything about it
>have a couple girlfriends
>get to college
>experiment because why the fuck not
>"This feels pretty great but I'd probably like it better if it was with someone I like"
>get first serious boyfriend
>"Holy shit why was I ever doing anything else"
>>
>>5294094
If only being a straight man didn't leave me with crippling depression and suicidal tendencies. Ya winning at life woulda been nice.
>>
>>5293967
Bisexuals don't even state that they're bisexual most of the time, they don't care about being lgbt. It should really just be LGT tbqh. LeGiT.

>>5294063
Yeah, this is what bi chicks get, a dick-obsessed straight dude. So disgusting.
>>
File: doll-874071-e1432032549940.jpg (124 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
doll-874071-e1432032549940.jpg
124 KB, 800x533
>>5294236
>Getting kekolded this badly

Please show us where on the doll he touched your girlfriend
>>
Would I go out with, have some fun, sex up a bi girl? Sure. I've done that in the past. Would I let a bi girl have my heart? Done that one... never again.
>>
>dating a guy currently
>insatiable appetite for pussy
>most orgasms are from masturbating anyway
>still never cheat

It's great to be accompanied by all these straw man arguments. I think I'll just stay where I'm at and be miserable.
>>
>ITT: "getting a GF or BF will fix all my problems but i cant because its the bisexuals fault"
>>
File: 1448448803134.jpg (21 KB, 480x367) Image search: [Google]
1448448803134.jpg
21 KB, 480x367
>>5293534

>date girl
>talk about nothing but men and cocks

That must suck but it's funny as fuck
>>
>>5299594
Are bisexuals the jews of LGBT?
>>
>>5293499
Whining about somebody liking a part of the body of a potential mate. BTW, I have both cock lust and pussy lust. As a bisexual, how can I not have cock lust?
>>
Bi girl here. I have literally no preference when it comes to my partner's gender. I have sexual fantasies about both dicks and vaginas, sometimes depending on who I am dating at the time, but for the most part I fantasise about both. You can say I have both cocklust and vaglust constantly, but I'm not a cheater so I can only have one at a time. I don't mind, though - that's what fantasies are for.
>>
>>5302569
not sure who is hated more on /lgbt/, mtfs or bisexuals...
>>
>>5293499
Wild shit is they also have pussylust. God knows I've fucked to many bi/'straight' girls that had a boyfriend.

Just slutty sluts sluttin around
>>
>>5293499
Fucking kek. And people say that penis envy is a myth.
>>
>>5306851
The mtf hate is just /pol/ crossboarders (they crossboard for the sole reason of baiting and a lot of gays are self hating poltards who love to project) and terfs who don't get laid and think their cute lesbian waifus are falling for those disgusting inferior non-womins!

Bisexual hate has always been the big thing in lgbt communities though. Mostly for the "my cute bf is actually hetero scum in denial" shit that happens after breakups
>>
>>5293499

>dating a bi girl

That's where you went wrong. Why waste your time dating bi chicks when there's plenty of good lezzes around, where you know you could potentially stay with them, grow old with them, never worry about them being overcome with dick cravings. Bi girls are for fucking, never dating. Even if one asks to date you, it's a trap; she's only biding her time until the perfect penis comes along. No point. It's like banging your head against a brick wall and always expecting a different better result with each slam.
>>
>>5307047
Those girls aren't really bi girls, just straight girls using lesbians to attract more guys. I've had it happen to me and I honestly don't think a girl is bi just because she's dated a girl. I've dated men and didn't enjoy it at all. Experimenting women aren't really bi.
>>
>>5307041
Nope, I don't go to /pol/ and I fucking hate MtFs. Rapey entitled little shits.
>>
I got basically no cocklust, never have, so cant speak for OP's case. I just wouldn't turn a nice person down because of their genitals if they were a huge cutie otherwise, does that make me biscum?
>>
>>5307070
no it means you're sane.
>>
>>5307070
you're okay m8

bi girls who have cocklust but for some dumb reason, keep trying to date lesbians are awful af.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.