[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys. I've never been to this place before, and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
Hi guys. I've never been to this place before, and I'm looking for some help. I like feminine men and trans women. I do not like the though of sucking dick/taking dick though. I'm confused as to what I should be called?

pic unrelated labels are important
>>
If you mean on top of liking women then that's basically normal male sexuality

If you mean exclusively then I dunno what label you would use for that
>>
>>5292379
Exclusively
>>
I'd call you straight or a closet-case behind your back :3
>>
I'm still with women as well. I've been called Bisexual and Demi-pansexual.
>>
>>5292594
There's no fucking way I'm going with demi-pansexual. It means nothing and it kills boners.
>>
A bisexual or a gay depending on what you think of transfolk.
>>
Just say you're bisexual, it covers pretty much any attractions.
>>
>>5292602

I know, right? I don't want to be a "Special snowflake" Jeez, what's that one sexuality where its "I can only have sex with you if im romantically attracted to you" So like any other person? People create shit to suit them. It sucks ass.
>>
>>5292696

Yeah, some asshole was like "omg ur not bi" and I'm like yeah, I'm not some special snowflake, but still. I don't like manly men or trans men either.
>>
Personally I go by straight, I'm not gonna go around calling myself bi over some fetish tier shit like traps, if that were the case I may as well wear a label for every little kink that I have, I'd only call myself bi if I were dating other men, otherwise it's nobodies business.
>>
>>5292750

there's a reason I haven't "Come out of the closet" I don't feel there is one to come out of.
>>
>>5292764

Exactly. I've thought about it myself and always came to the conclusion that coming out or calling myself bi at this point would be silly.
>>
>>5292696
But then you get into the biscum stereotypes >>5292750
What if you fall in love and make a butt baby though? Kiddingnotkidding. I need labels for my love. Fucking google.
>>5292839
Like all the others. Just consider how much trap boipuss you'd get if you came up with a cool name for this and came out. So brave. Eh?
>>
>>5292909

Fortunatly/unfortunatly I've got a wonderful girlfriend of two years. That's another thing yeah? Why call yourself something if you've never done anything.
>>
>>5293014

You just have to ask yourself how important doing gay shit is to you, if it's something you're gonna be doing regularly then sure, but if you're just one of those guys who's just curious about traps or whatever then it least try before you buy and go from there.
>>
>>5293014
I get that. And good for you, bud. This is going to bother me though. Just for fun?

Transsexual-sexual? Bootysexual? Trapper Keeper?
>>
>>5293066

No she's 100% female. She's wife material as well.
>>
>>5293066
>Trapper Keeper
oh lawdy
>>
>>5292356
I'm here for you OP. A lot of people struggle with the same thing, and for good reason. It is a complicated matter but the general community has come to the consensus around one specific term to describe individuals with your particular taste in partners:

Faggot
>>
>>5293554
Thanks. That's my favorite too.

>>5293570
See, now that's what I said.
>Hey fags imma fag too cuz boy butt is my bag bro!

They were all like,
>nawww. Sissy hair and makeup on dat dude? Dat dude in da daisy dukes rite dare?
>You straight bro!

And being straight feels bad, pal.
>>
File: 1395718210927.jpg (16 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1395718210927.jpg
16 KB, 500x349
>>5293637

>Wanting to be a faggot

Kill yourself.
>>
>>5293637

why does being straight feel bad? I feel pretty good about it
>>
>>5293650
>>5293719
Welp, to be frank? I have tried it for a few decades... it's meh. I have penetrated somewhere around fiddy women and only really enjoyed about 4. All 11/10 petite androgynous athletic freaks and one chick I tried super hard to be in love with. After the first time it was a chore. She had the personality of a boy. A bitchy boy. I was drunk for all those also.

I have never felt intimate trust with a woman the way I can with a man.
I'm mildly jealous my high school best buddy who's out now has LTR.

My gay fantasies include savage buttfucking, but end with giving the girly faggot butt salve and saying,"no moar tears." Then we go paint the nursery.

It feels bad because I've been grinding thru life like a man for years and I am tired and cold and lonely. The last date I went on with a chick felt like a landscaping job. I just want to be comfortable with someone. I want to be reasonably happy with a girly husbando.

Anyway, probably not that straight, brah. But there are so few representations of sem-faggot biscum kinda trapper keepers in the media. I will get tumblr on this, pells
>>
>>5293977
I wanna make you a buttslave while your tranny gf watches.
>>
>>5293637

I feel you on that second part. I've been talking to gay dudes online recently and I'm still not 100% with it lol, like even though we're both fags, there's still a huge barrier between us because of the massive difference in our level of interest in men.
>>
call yourself a dirty chaser scumbag. you're a closet AGPER who actually wants to take dick.
>>
>>5293977
11/10 5'8 androgynous semi-athletic fag here, wat's up bb
>>
File: changed-lives-inset.jpg (8 KB, 150x107) Image search: [Google]
changed-lives-inset.jpg
8 KB, 150x107
>>5294300
We'll form a union. The title is still percolating. Stay stronk.

>>5294340
OK. You dig my inner light? Tell me why. What do you want? And -- even though nobody will leave the house -- post region.
>>
>>5292391
You're gay and very picky about it. It's just like how some guys are only into goth chicks you're only into feminine men.
>>
I love hairry men wearing jock straps. I recently signed up for beer league baseball and all my dreams have come true. I love asking my temates if they are wearing their jock straps and when they reply yes I get so turned on. I eagerly wait for the game to end so I can rush towards the change room. I once walked into the other teams change room and prenteded it was a mistake. The view was a sight to behold. It was hairry jock strap heaven! I stole joes (our pitchers) jock strap and I sniff it everyday. He had to go out and buy a fresh new one because of me, I felt bad but could not help it.
>>
>>5295647
That is the opposite kind of gay from what we're discussing drunk bud
>>
>>5292356
> I'm confused as to what I should be called?

Faggot?
>>
>>5294300
>>5295583
Picky works kinda sorta. fempicky
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.