[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you find gay friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: images+%2889%29.jpg (27 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images+%2889%29.jpg
27 KB, 443x332
Where do you find gay friends?
>>
What are friends?
>>
>>5291130
They're usually the ones standing behind you breathing all heavy and shit
>>
>>5291130
Reddit
>>
>>5291130
GSA
>>
Gay friends are a myth. Feelings will develop, they will or will not be reciprocated, and the friendship will inevitably implode.
>>
>>5291268
well that could describe tops too.
>>
>>5291130
bathouse
>>
>>5293944
I wish this was a lie but that's literally how all my attempts to make gay friends ended up.

I just want a guy to talk about guys without any of us wanting to destroy the other's anus.

Is that too much to ask?!
>>
Literally everywhere.

Over the last 5 or so years I've been impressed by how frequent it is to find people who happen to be gay. You just don't notice it because they don't act gay.

Go online.
>>
>>5297610
Online where? I am trying Grindr just to find friends but it's not working as intended.
>>
you can only make gay friends in school.
>>
>>5291130
the bigger the city, the gayer
>>
>>5295671
Yes. Speak with someone else.
>>
>>5298270
>using grindr to find friends
>complaining when no results
Hmm
>>
You just come across them either through school, uni, or through mutual friends
>>
>>5297610
I think I'm slowly starting to realize this. After hitting college I learned by coincidence that some people I knew (mostly indirectly) in high school are gay, and i wouldn't have suspected it if I hadn't been told. All of them are guys though..
>>
they're in the anime and emo crowd.
>>
>>5291130
at an aids clinic.

get it, because gay people have aids
>>
I go to an lgbt youth group for that stuff.

It's like GSA, but no straights (except, of course, straight transpeople)
>>
>>5291130
>Where do you find [...] friends?
I'll let you know if I ever find out.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.