[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im mtf ,10 month on hrt i rarely get any errectio,however i always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: picture.png (2 MB, 1000x1120) Image search: [Google]
picture.png
2 MB, 1000x1120
im mtf ,10 month on hrt i rarely get any errectio,however i always get a huge errection whenever i wear stuff like nylons,highheels,bra, and panties, what do? Am i a hopleless agp fetishist?
>>
well yeah youre probably agp, but that doesnt necessarily make you a "fetishist". that would imply that you only transitioned to fulfill some sexual fantasy. its very common to have gender dysphoria while being agp, its not like its one or the other.

plus, who even cares why you transitioned. even if it was for a fetish, if you feel better about yourself now then thats all that matters
>>
Yep, and thus you are another 1990's-born fad 'transtrender'

Welcome to the 2010's trend. You are a trendtranny like Bruce Jenner

*claps*
>>
>>5289122
>agp
>real
pick one
>>
>>5289040
I have completely nuked T due to being on 100mg of Cypro a day, and I still can get an erections when my partner pushes the right buttons that makes me- very- happy, and not necessarily turned on, i.e. when she collared me, telling me I belong to her, or when she pinned me down and bit me bloody to the neck. I should note I do not really view things I like in bdsm to be sexual.

My point is when you put on girls clothes it could just be making you very happy & relieved as it's kind of the thing you've never been able to do before, but always wanted, thus you necessarily weren't turned on by it. It's a normal reaction actually by the way.
>>
http://pastebin.com/yD676R0J

Autogynephilia is just another name for "normal healthy female sexuality". You're putting on sexy clothes, so you feel sexy. So fucking what? Why do you seek out opinions of people who just want to pathologize who you are and stand in the way of accomplishing your dreams? Blanchard was just another perverted patriarchal fuckwad. Don't give him any credence.
>>
>>5289219

>implying most of the MTF on /lgbt/ aren't fetishist agp
>implying most of the MTF on /lgbrt/ actually had gender dysphoria when 3-5 years old
>implying most of the MTF on /lgbt/ actually are only MTF because the internet
>implying most of the MTF on /lgbt/ wouldn't just be fem gays if it were ten years ago and MTF wasn't a fad yet
>>
>>5289220
Yeah, you could just be getting a rush of dopamine from doing something that makes you happy and your brain gets mixed up a little and you start associating it with being turned on... Oh wait that's literally the definition of a fetish
>>
>>5290390
>Oh wait that's literally the definition of a fetish

No, it's not. Look it up in a dictionary. At best, it's a kink, a preference.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.