[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear trans lesbians, Please stop acting like straight men and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: translesbians.png (50 KB, 925x337) Image search: [Google]
translesbians.png
50 KB, 925x337
Dear trans lesbians,

Please stop acting like straight men and stop creeping on cis lesbians. Your lack of self-awareness is making us all look terrible.

Signed,
Straight trans girl
>>
>>5288665
Dear straight trans girls,

You are gay men who are taking this shit way too far and are just as embarrassing as trans lesbians.

>"p-poz me up the boipucci senpai, it's not gay since I'm a girl!"

Signed,
Bi trans girl
>>
This is why lesbians hate MtFs so much tbqh senpai
>>
File: _20150928_231232.jpg (88 KB, 430x638) Image search: [Google]
_20150928_231232.jpg
88 KB, 430x638
>>5288665
Why again should anyone care about what some sock puppets on the net say when that entire demographic is rioting get over their right to rape children?
>>
>>5288665
>Straight trans girl
You mean sock puppets from /pol/ This is the second time you guys spammed this.
>>
File: 1427928005822.jpg (50 KB, 600x221) Image search: [Google]
1427928005822.jpg
50 KB, 600x221
>>5288697
>>5288665
And actually, unlike strawmen on the net, V monologs is beloved by lesbians and they demanded heads role when some actors decided they would rather not be associated with it.

How again doesn't political lesbianism revolve around raping children and framing it as sexual healing?
>>
File: 1446140357150.jpg (51 KB, 359x305) Image search: [Google]
1446140357150.jpg
51 KB, 359x305
>>5288733

>if it was rape, it was good rape
>>
>>5288742
It's totes okay when their fictional strawman child says that she deserved a good rape
>>
File: vuSDPlE.png (177 KB, 1000x1014) Image search: [Google]
vuSDPlE.png
177 KB, 1000x1014
>>5288697
>>5288712
It's not so much about caring about "what some sock puppets on the net say" (I'm not really interested in political lesbianism tbqh). It's more about me acting in my own self interest. I care about the public perception of trans people. And every time I see a trans lesbian acting like a total dude, I cringe.
>>
>>5288665
What? Do you want moar upboats or some gay shit? Fuck off faggot. Nobody cares about your leddit drama.
>>
she was raped i bet
>>
>>5288765
>be transbian
>be terrified of being perceived this way and making people uncomfortable
My assholishly honest friend says I act like a total girl at least...
>>
>>5288742
Remember kids, it's ONLY rape when a man does it. If a woman is the perpetrator than it's simply "love".
>>
File: YRYR_92_012.png (586 KB, 2068x3021) Image search: [Google]
YRYR_92_012.png
586 KB, 2068x3021
>>5288697
>>5288733
Remibder that older woman x little girl is the purest form of love and gaymen like you can't help it but be jelly.
>>
literally homophobia
>>
>>5288665
I'm 22, trans myself and lesbian transwomen have been... weird so far.
One started out being a good friend, till she told me she loves me more than anything. She even threated to kill herself if i ever go away. She ended up stalking me for a while, or broke down crying when she met me or one mentions my name.
The other one was double my age but had a very good passing. She worked for the same company i do and is on the same floor. I thought ´well, cool we have the same job, studied the same stuff, maybe she knows something interesting about how stuff goes´ and we drank a coffee together. A few days later she started sending me weird messages how i need to be touched more and all that, but never mentioned the trans stuff (i pass pretty good). After being turned down she started to threat killing herself aswell, and stated how old and alone she is. Colleagues later told me she has been strange arround them more than once. Flips her skirts up whenever someone walks by and they are alone, or that one, two times she walked arround naked in other people bedrooms when they were on a convention and all that.
Oh, yeah, and all the lesbians in the help groups. I'll never return cause i always end up being touched, pinched (with fucking marks) or stalked for 1-2 weeks when i show up.
I only know one straight transwomen in this town out of... 200+ transwomen i've met so far.

It's frustrating. I don't want to hate lesbian transwomen but i automatically think of them lower
>>
>>5291049
That's because transbians are just AGP men. I know you trannies argue so much that gender identity and sexual orientation are two different things, but in the world of cissies they overlap and it shouldn't be different in trannies. Most FtM are gay, which doesn't makes sense, and almost all of them act like straight girls. A lot of MtF are transbians and act like straight men.

The odds of finding a true (read: no fetish, no AGP) FtM gay or MtF lesbian are low as fuck.
>>
>>5291079
and straight transwomen are just homophobic gay men
>>
>>5291090
you just don't get it, we don't try to be mean
>>5291079
thats exactly what i think, even though i don't think anyones trans-ness is disregarded just because they're gay or bi
I think it's okay to be a bit more sceptical with lesbian transwomen, and i know how fucked up that must sound
>>
>>5291102
>you just don't get it, we don't try to be mean
What?
>>
>>5291022
Child abuse is child abuse, that shit is gross.
>>
>>5291157
It's not child abuse if she wants it.
>>
>>5288689
Lesbians don't have much of a sterling reputation either.
>>
>>5291171
Neither do gays. Bisexuals are probably the only letter in the LGBT that is completely normal. Let's kick B already.
>>
File: 1425834745369.png (35 KB, 612x634) Image search: [Google]
1425834745369.png
35 KB, 612x634
>>5291166
>>5288665

Claiming thirteen year old wants it and writing get a play where a strawman little girl says she deserved to get drugged and raped isn't quit consent.

It's really creepy how lesbian culture glorifies this.
>>
>>5291179
We don't rape our partners and other women at ridiculously high rates though.

You'll never find anything in culture promoting pedo either.
>>
>>5291185
See >>5291022
>>
>>5291189
You are flaming faggots that rape little boys and have an agenda to convert straight men into your degeneracy.
>>
>>5291119
I said that cause your strawman of ´transwomen are just homophobic gay men´ was supposed to ridicule my statement
>>
>>5291197
>>5291197
You'll never see us building a whole culture around that and Shanghaing people into being forced to preform it or be hounded. What ever happened to free speech?
>>
>>5291211
Exactly, whatever happened to free speech? If some crazy political lesbians make a show about raping a little girl so what? Plus 12yo is consent in my country, not everyone is a murrikan.
>>
>>5288665
Dear whoever the fuck you are, I don't really care:

We are not a hivemind. Bitching about us here isn't going to accomplish anything. We probably don't even know that person.

Signed,
An evil transbian eating a filet o' baby sammich
>>
>>5288665
we're terrible partners, not because of this in my experience, but because we have dysphoria.

I'm constantly telling my gf that I look like a dude, asking if I pass, and worrying about body hair more then even she does
>>
>>5288665
TY OP, this is the reason most people hate trannies. If they were more like you there would be much less problems.
>>
>>5291209
How is
>transwomen are just homophobic gay men
Any less valid than
>transbians are just AGP men
>>
>>5291310
because being a straight woman is more normal and common than being lesbian.
Personal experience helps me a lot with this opinion, but i'm sure you are this one lesbian transwoman who is totally normal and not creepy (hint: they don't even notice it)
>>
>>5291241
>so what
The celebrate it in every college campus and leftist place

Refuse to act in it and you get stuff like that spat where they call you a biggot and look for scapegoats. The entire thing is an insult to people who were actually sexually assaulted.
>>
"x are just gay y" should be "x are just gay y who want to transition and be treated as x, and it would be cruel and unfair to deny them the opportunity to be treated as such."
>>
>>5288665
That is pretty transphobic, she needs to cool off and give this girl a chance.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.