[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I Trans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1434180054355.jpg (15 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
1434180054355.jpg
15 KB, 500x318
Alright well I'm...complicated I guess. I don't feel like I was born in the wrong body or that I have a female brain but I want to be a female. I'd never have a sex change operation with current technology however if biologically I could become a woman and have functional parts and the life I would make the switch in a heartbeat.

I'm attracted to women and I don't really act like a girl and I don't look like one at all either. So basically what I'm saying is I don't have gender dysphoria but I want to be a girl and would become one of I could just not with today's modern tech. Am I trans? Is this a unique type of trans? What the fuck am I?
>>
>>5288607
Do you want to take hormones?
>>
Not OP here, but in the same boat
>>
Think of it like a spectrum. You have some trans feelings but they aren't strong enough to justify transitioning. For me, transitioning was the only way that I felt I could go on living my life. Some successful transitioners don't even regard their transition as that big of a deal. Everyone's experience is unique
>>
>>5288607
you probably have moderate dysphoria. the million dollar question is, is transitioning and all its consequences worth the feeling of being your real gender.
>>
>>5288607
If your a male and you wish you were born female and that causes you distress or affects your life negatively that's pretty much dysphoria.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.