[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Previous Fallout games let you be gay, Fallout 4 does not.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: Fallout 4.jpg (97 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
Fallout 4.jpg
97 KB, 500x309
youtu be/i-kY89pbrlU

Bethesda is ignoring the gay legacy of Fallout.
>>
>>5288535
no one gives a fuck, faggot
>>
>>5288535
How would you end up with a son if you were a gay man?
That makes no sense at all.
>>
>>5288541
Go kill yourself already. All you trannies do in the end.
>>
This is literally False. Not only can you romance all the romanceable companions as any gender you can romance all of them in one playthrough with no downsides.
>>
>>5288566
sounds like laziness, but then again this is bethesda, zero effort guaranteed.
>>
>>5288535
What the fuck is this shit? I haven't done it myself but I've seen streams where female characters are with piper and the male character is with Preston. I don't even think previous fallout games had relationships did they? I certainly don't remember it. I remember that doctor dude in freeside was gay and what's her nuts from the BoS was lesbian but I don't remember there being an option to romance them. In fallout 3 I don't even remember the human companions. Just the ghoul, dog, Mr gutsy, and the super mutant. I don't remember being able to romance them.

My biggest gripe is that FO4 doesn't let you get both lady killer and black widow on one character so you're basically fucked in charisma checks with the same sex even with maxed charisma and wearing the dress. Fucking stupid as fuck too since they removed speech checks based on other skills.

Actually my biggest problem with the game is it keeps fucking crashing when I get near mogsiner park or whatever its called. I can't complete like 5 fucking quests because of it, one of which is the hunted quest which I need to so in order to progress. Bigger flaws then who you can fuck OP. I would give up the relationships entirely just to have the ability to continue the game. Or you know have my stupid fucking companions actually listen to me. I tell them to get into power armor or pick up an item and they look at me and say sorry can't reach it when the fucking item is in the wide open. I couldn't get nick to get into power armor despite it being in a basically empty field because he "couldn't reach it". Fucking stupid ass broken game in two steps from returning it. Thank god I kept the receipt.
>>
File: gooby_plz.png (994 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
gooby_plz.png
994 KB, 707x1000
>>5288627
NMAutistists/Obsidiots are on this board too? Ffs I'm tired of this hipster faggotry that has caught on with people to try and fit in with the "cool kids" seriously fuck you guys. It's not lazy if anything its more options. I love being able to Romance everyone I hate having to be monogamous and if you want to be you can be. God fucking hipsters literally invading every board can we please go back to the way things were when it was autistic to hate on something just because it popular?
>>
File: 132784653113.jpg (52 KB, 887x874) Image search: [Google]
132784653113.jpg
52 KB, 887x874
>>5288649
>I love being able to Romance everyone
>I hate having to be monogamous

biscum detected. This is why the gays and lesbians will never take you seriously.
>>
>>5288649
if you would seriously defend that trash you should head on over to reddit to be with your garbage kind.
>>
I am pretty sure only New Vegas had the option of a gay or lesbian romance. It also let you get fisted by a robot, so there is that.
>>
>>5288649
Holy fucking shitballs what are you even in about? You can already romance who ever the fuck you want stop bitching over nothing like some menstrating woman. There are so many other glaring issues with the game, none existent ones like yours need to not even be mentioned. The game is so broken in other ways that its not even funny. So many give it a pass because "bethesda games are always glitchy" but at this point its beyond tolerable. I paid nearly 80 cad for this shitfest and so far despite it being fairly decent there are so many issues its not even funny.

How about the fact 90% of the items in settlement creation don't snap together leaving holes in everything you build. How about the fact that when you fast travel to a settlement all the settlers and Brahmin spawn in at the exact same location creating a tower of fuckery. I have literally seen towers of Brahmin 5 high. Or the fact that Brahmin get stuck inside of buildings and stop you from being able to move around. How about the disappearing power armor and items falling through the ground. I made a nice armory with all my weapons nicely placed on shelves. I leave and come back and everything's fallen through the building lost forever.

I could go on and on but hopefully you've gotten the point that who you can fuck is at the bottom of the list of issues.
>>
>getting triggered by video games

This is how you know that you have all the rights in the real world. Hell, that level of sensitivity is how you know that the society, or at least your parents, have coddled you way too much.

Having a biological son the a part of the plot. Get over it.
>>
this game doesnt matter bazinga
>>
Bethesda is a shitty developer and wanted you to play through their shitty fanfiction isntead of making your own character and story, being a fag was just one of the many things they "streamlined" out of the game.

>>5288640
FO3 didn't have any gay, New Vegas had plenty but you couldn't romance anyone, could only flirt with NPCs.
>>
>>5288535
I romanced a female follower as a female.
>>
>>5288737
>Fallout 4
>"Le typical glitch Bethesda may may
This is literally the most stable and bug free Bethesda game of all time. I've only crashed twice in over the 100 hours and most bugs I've seen are a few trivial goofs and gafs. Never anything serious.

Yeah the building system can be a pain in the ass with the snap shit but there's ways to do it with time and effort. Also never seen that Brahmin shit before but you should prob put some brahmin feeding areas in a gated area outside if that actually bothers you. Also I don't want to be a mod fixes everything type of person but there's several mods to make building a blast. Including mods that you build anywhere in the world, build in the red, and add hundreds if new objects.
>>
>>5289056
This faggot nailed it
>>
>>5288649
>No Mutants Allowed fags pining for Fallout 3 for 10 years while discussing GURPS, playing two shitty Brotherhood games, and hoping Russian modders would save them so they could thrill to a new speech perk
>hipster cool kids
God I wish I could be this new again
>>
>>5288547
Adopting, turning stem cells into an egg, artificial womb.
>>
>>5288535
Actually you don't have a choice, you're forced to be bi in Fallout 4.
>>
>>5288535
dont care, Bethesda is shit
>>
File: 1432658438140.gif (499 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
1432658438140.gif
499 KB, 400x306
>>5288535
In this Fallout the protaganist has an established backstory including a wife and child. In previous games your backstory was minimal.

It wouldn't make sense if you walked out the vault, threw your wedding ring away and starting fucking all the men in the wasteland.
>>
>>5291831
>It wouldn't make sense
Then why can you do exactly that?
>>
>>5291831
>protaganist has an established backstory including a wife and child.
wait so you can't choose sex of the protagonist either?
>>
>>5289747
I guess not being able to progress through the story without teleporting the synth courser to my location in order to kill him is acceptable by bethesda fanboy standards. Unfortunately I don't particularly like having my mouth shit in even though you seem to love it. This isn't even an isolated incident this is a huge issue across all the platforms. Its so big most gaming sites are reporting on it. I'm glad you haven't encountered the glitch but many people have and your specific experience doesn't render this issue non existent.
>>
>>5291899
You play as either the wife or the husband
>>
Also this whole discussion is fucking retarded.

Its already been stated you can date who ever you want, not only that but you can romance every character in one play through.

So arguing about how you can't is retarded and you should be euthanized.
>>
File: i don't care.gif (996 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
i don't care.gif
996 KB, 500x281
>>5288535
>>
>>5288535
I wasn't planning to get Fallout 4 any time soon simply because of the price, but now I think I'll probably avoid it altogether. This sort of thing isn't a problem for most people, but I don't want to waste my time and money on a role-playing game where I wind up playing somebody else's character.
>>
>>5289230
>this
Piper is my waifu
>>
>>5291980
but then im a greedy bi cu.ck
>>
>>5288535

youtu.be/i-kY89pbrlU
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 240x180
>go to Modoc
>meet Davin for the first time
>strong hearty build of a farmboy
>rugged good wasteland looks
>brain of a mantis
>easily seduced by my rogue wanderer charm
>pour my irradiated sperm into his sunburnt buttocks several times
>old man Grisham comes to investigate the ruckus
>thehorror.wav
>Sulik is laughing his tribal ass off
>Mirla is puking her Brahmin steak sandwich up in the corner
>Grisham points his shotgun at me
>"Well... this is some sort of abomination, but we gotta make this right. We're gettin you two hitched."
>Davin is admiring a nonfunctional prewar Speak and Spell
>I ain't marrying no fucking potato (handsome as he may be)
>Casually walk out of room
>Grisham chases me yelling obscenities
>"Shoot 'im pa!" Mirla screams
>Whip out my SMG
>burst critical for 300 HP
>Grisham's torso slides off his waist, entrails oozing everywhere
>whole town is aggro
>me and Sulik mop the floor with these hayseeds
>Jo's head lies several yards from his neck
>Rose's teeth fall in bloody clumps from Sulik's sledge
>stand around and admire the carnage for a moment
>Sulik says "we be traveling now"
>"all this trouble for some honky tonk" I say as we wander off into the sunset
>we don't go to Modoc anymore
>>
>>5291978
I'm afraid you can't in the main storyline
>>
File: 1419307540504.jpg (38 KB, 480x310) Image search: [Google]
1419307540504.jpg
38 KB, 480x310
>>5289747
yeah, it doesn't do any of that shit. but then again you probably aren't pc gaming master race. suck it.
>>
>>5288649
stop trying to turn this in to a console wars. I don't have to care about any other company to know bethesda is a shit tier developer.
>>
>>5289747
So I'm guessing you haven't noticed how shitty and non-functional the texture streaming is?
It eats vram for breakfast loading and unloading a bunch of 2k textures then shows half the objects in the game with the shitgarbage 128 textures anyway
>>
>>5294439
Don't even bother with those idiots. Bethesda fanboys would literally give the game 10/10 even if everything had no textures and the only gameplay mechanic was running from a leprechaun that shits in your face if he catches you.

This is why Bethesda never fixes anything. I already got my steam refund for this shitty fucking game.
>>
HOW THE HELL DO YOU HAVE BLOODBORNE TIER LOAD TIMES ON A PC GAME
>>
>>5293382
Yes you can!
Have you played the game?

Also, one of the trailers featured a lesbian black couple pre-war so I wouldn't really be getting all riled up about it.
>>
>>5288535
Who gives a shit. Fallout 4 is based as fug.
>>
>picking any romance options in a game
>Not being a faggot

Choose one.
>>
Who gives a fuck about fags
>>
>mfw my slutty player character keeps getting rejected during flirt/romance speech checks
I savescum and eventually succeed but the rejections are pretty funny
>>
>>5291949
What's wrong with that?

>>5294426
Bethesda game mods were the reason I came to PC in the first place. Been interested in getting a PC since Oblivion was out and finally got one I think around 2011 of 2012. Now believe it or not I have more games on PC than console and have made it a permanent residence.

>>5294439
No I haven't? Haven't had any problems with textures. My only problems have been sometimes loading takes forever pretty much but I noticed it gets worse the more things I do. I have a 8 gigs of ram and a meh cpu so.
>>
>>5294479
In the graphical department you're probably right. Gameplay wise definitely not. Bethesda fans want content and good Gameplay more than story or anything else. Which is why the gameplay has evolved into more slick shooting mechanics and the world is much more dense but the story in terms of choices is lacking to say the least which I'll admit but still on pad and some have even argued a better story than New vegas depending on how you play just with a bit less choices to be made because of sacrifices that had to be made to make the gameplay the best as possible.

If it were up to the Bethesda fans itself the ideal Fallout game would prob be a game that takes place in the Fallout universe, plays like Fallout 4, have thousands upon thousands of different types of weapons and enemies, and literally let's you explore the entire planet to scale.

Of course that's not possible with current tech yet however I do believe there is some isometric game trying to scale out a game that's a to scale earth. But that's the prob right there. Isometric games play like complete trash and Bethesda fans prefer good gameplay than shit gameplay and frankly they definitely perfected the gameplay this time around. Sadly not world size or more dialogue options or choices in general which I can understand their choice since I know how game development works but it is a bit of a bummer I'll admit
>>
>>5288535
1950s
>>
>>5289230
I banged Hancock with my male character.
>>
>>5306103
>>
>>5299139

>two women watching their imminent nuclear doom approach side-hug each other
>OMGFUG LESBOS!

God all you people need to just shut up or die, whichever comes first.
>>
>>5288535
It's their game; they can do what the fuck they want.

Go produce your own game, faggot.
>>
>Being surprised straight Christians are worthless shit
>>
>>5307303
Stuck in the 1950s.
>>
>>5291831
Yeah it would. Close friend of mine has a father who was married and had her then dipped off to marry a gay 10 years into the marriage.

It's not crazy. Happens a lot more than you think.

Or just get in growlr or Grindr and look for discreet and over 30
>>
File: 1447952278324.gif (3 MB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
1447952278324.gif
3 MB, 500x207
>>5305516
>bethesda
>good gameplay
>>
>>5310691
>implying it's not
>>
>tfw you have been too busy establishing settlements, fashioning your harem, and pimping out your power armor to bother with the main quest
>>
File: ForYouOP.png (170 KB, 577x651) Image search: [Google]
ForYouOP.png
170 KB, 577x651
A drink fit for OP
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.