[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the cutest twinks transition to women so often?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 1441761102756.png (622 KB, 584x504) Image search: [Google]
1441761102756.png
622 KB, 584x504
Why do the cutest twinks transition to women so often?
>>
Because a lot of femboys are closet trannies in the first place. Men don't normally want to be super feminine
>>
>>5287926
Because god hates fags. Well not masc4masc. Just me apparently.
>>
>>5288065
edgy
fem bois are best
>>
Because you ether transition into a cute grill or grow into an old man.
>>
>>5287926
Because why not?
>>
>>5288280
Grills get old too nikka. Why cant you into arrow of time?
Hormone regimes for fembois shouldn't even be like trannies. Vast middle between staying pretty and going full limp dick irrational.
>>
>>5288346
>trying to rationalise it

Take it from one of those mentally broken twinks (i haven't transitioned), it's not something you can argue away. I've legitimately tried.

It does actually help when guys think you're cute. I have a fairly feminine but kinda boyish face and gay guys either tease me or call me cute, i generally get treated more like a girl by the kind of guys who're into me.

And that actually does make me feel a little better but it just didn't really seem real after a few months and i went back to this shit preying on my mind every day.

I aint saying you should be happy about it, but we're not either. I don't want to be one of --them-- lol
>>
>>5288280
Can take a third route like femgen does and swallow hormones to ensure your body doesn't masculinize while continuing to I'd and present as male.
>>
>>5288475
femgen denies this.
>>
>>5288346
>implying you can pick and choose the effects of hormones
It's really all or nothing
>>
>>5288397
Feeling really girly is not the same as 'OMG fake vagina when??? Killmenow!!" theres a middle ground.
>>5288914
>Imply buying random pills with hobbiest understanding and hoping for the best is your one option
>>
>>5288839
https://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/5192304/#5240283
Nope
>>5288914
If you're near underweight and exercise you won't get anything in the way of tits or the other side effects, so yeah you really can.
>>
>>5291173
You might not even grow boobs in the first place.
>>
>>5291180
Exactly, so pretending you can only age and grow more masculine or go full mtf is wrong.

Shelf life stabilizer pills and minor cosmetic stuff keep everything the way it should be.
>>
>>5290490
no of course, but you might find a lot of feminine twinks are that way because it makes them feel better, even sub-consciously.

I'm fairly feminine in appearance and i think i might be trans, i've had feelings that would indicate it since i was like 6. And not abstract feelings, overtly 'i wish i was a girl'

It being more common for twinks is probably multiple things. They likely feel more comfortable coming out than masculine trans people. They probably try to be more feminine in an effort to just feel better without doing anything drastic. Hell who knows, some of them might genuinely have hormonal problems, and are feminine both physically and mentally as a result.

I'm not gonna speak for a group of people, there probably are some that are misled and confused, especially in the last couple of years. Time will tell I guess.
>>
>>5291267
Ok. You seem to believe it's an inevitable march from femboy to tgirl. That being a girly gay guy is not a natural state. That is a huge assumption.Now I won't say your feelings are right or wrong, but consider you may be romanticizing the transition as a fix for other problems.
Like why your relationships deteriorate in a few months. Couldn't that be a separate issue?
>>
>>5291404
>implying

I don't have relationships. I never have, because I get anxious and feel awkward about these issues.

Look, i'm not romanticizing shit. I don't want to transition, i probably won't, but I do think I'm probably trans. Doesn't mean I want to go full retard and lose all of my friends and family.

I think it's common for 'femboys' to at least think about it heavily.

No, I'm not saying it's inevitable. I don't know where you got that from. I'm explaining why it seems to happen a lot.
>>
cant stay feminine forever while full of T
people treat feminine guys like shit
"masc4masc" gay guys
etc

basically everything is easier if you pass as a girl vs being a feminine gay guy
>>
File: EvaMusuko8.jpg (111 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
EvaMusuko8.jpg
111 KB, 1000x1414
>>5291532
>>5291426
>>
>>5287926
holy shit she made a fine transition.
>>
>>5291577
Kinda. I see this picture all the time, still makes me sad, because i have no reason to, but there are times i hate myself.

i don't care what the typical trannies say, it's a mental illness.
>>
>>5292111
She went from being a qt to looking like a dumb bimbo
>>
>>5291426
You mentioned this here >>5288397
About being treated girly but stops feeling real and so on .Maybe that wasn't you and your quote game needs work. Random screwing for months would. Be sad.
>>
>>5292448
I don't follow... Both of them were me, what about it
>>
>>5292741
OK I dig what you're layin' down now. You write like a girl and I was in the middle of a dog fight. Too bad there isn't more guidance for the girly guys. I want to keep them safe. In my pants. Well... not the bitchy ones. They can go be transbians ASAP.
>>
>>5293136
>I want to keep them safe. In my pants.

I'm not sure i should be goaded by a guy who ultimately just finds it hot
>>
>>5291532
Depends where you live, but my femboi look gets me way more positive attention, while I'm just another anon chick in full girl mode
>>
>>5294501
Just curious but how would it go down if you did full girl mode in grinder or something and listed in the profile that you're a boy? I mean, there's no guarantee they're good quality, but there's plenty of guys that get hard at that, right?
>>
>>5294524
I think you'll find higher quality people irl. CD is something I do as a private hobby bc most guys would accuse me of being a tranny and I m not
>>
I'm a former "cute twink". "Feminine" adjectives would be used to compliment me like pretty, beautiful, etc. I liked it. I wanted to be a girl for as long as I could remember. I would pretend towels and blankets were my hair, etc. I just wasn't brave enough to transition and I didn't really /hate/ my body as a kid. I would tuck my penis behind and make it look like a vagina and wish I had breasts though. I just started working out and now I'm 190 lbs of muscle at 5'11. I don't mind my body, but regardless of how hard I work and how buff/shredded I am, I'll always wish I had tits and a vagina at least somewhat. A body like Adriana Lima or Rosie HW or even Lara Stone.

I think, at least sometimes, fem guys are just guys to afraid to transition/don't have extreme body dysphoria.
>>
>>5294355
I gotta be honest with my penis. But realtalk, it pains me to see all this confusion and fear holding people back. So much avoidable human suffering here. That makes me go soft and I want to fix it for everyone.
>>
>mfw I'm medium height and built like the image on the left

Have I been a twink all along!?
>>
>>5287949
>implying mentally ill fetishistic bruces are more normal than men who just wear things that can't genetically be tied to either sex.

trannies are so mentally defunct, hot damn.
i don't even want to stick my penis in one even if they are males.
>>
>>5295435
yes. accept your fate
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.