[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this happen to you homos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: blue_pink.png (1015 KB, 846x946) Image search: [Google]
blue_pink.png
1015 KB, 846x946
I make accounts on places like Grindr and Adam4Adam, and then proceed to chat up people. However, as we chat, and I get horny, I fap to the text they've been sending me ("I'll fuck your ass good and make you clean my dick"), and once I come, I feel so ashamed and dirty that I just delete my profile right away.

I suppose it's for the best, though. Anonymous and casual sex really is gross. Plus at least I get to avoid STDs.
>>
Similar story, but I don't really sext or anything like that.

Gonna give hook ups a break for a, idk, decade or so. There is more to life than sex so I am not to worried about it.
>>
>>5288858
Feels bad, man.
>>
>>5287866
Why the fuck is she holding it by the blade?
>>
>>5287866
Honestly? i am that guy that talks all dirty and gets you off. I wouldn't meet you in real life anyway.
>>
>>5289952

That isn't a sword, it's supposed to be a candle holder. The candle and flame just look a little blurred.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.