[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to wonder, what is the point in choosing to be anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: infgfgfdex.jpg (11 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
infgfgfdex.jpg
11 KB, 281x179
I have to wonder, what is the point in choosing to be anything other than being bi?

>mfw I get to be top and bottom
>mfw I get to be completely accepted in society as a hetero man while still enjoy male intercourse
>mfw gf is completely accepting and turned on by it
>mfw much less pressure on me during sex because we can all take turns and rest if need be
>mfw a woman encouraging a guy to give it to you and vice-versa is way hotter than regular gay sex will ever be
>mfw you also get delicious mff time because girlfriend feels like she owes you for fucking other guys with you

Its the perfect setup. And in general, I hardly see any bi threads here. Anyone got some good bi stories they want to share?
>>
In order for that to work you have to be at least an 8/10 with a really big dick.
>>
>>5746823
Fellow biscum. Guaranteed replies dot tiff.
>>
>>5746834
That's really not true at all. As long as you aren't a complete blob, and know how to use what you've got, there aren't any major requirements in my experience. Just know how to have fun and hookup like any other person has to. I find that most "gay" men are very into having a woman there and usually end up enjoying her just as much as they enjoy me. Honestly I think most "gay" men are actually bi. Very few times has a guy rejected a threesome proposal because he simply could not stand being with a woman.
>>
I'm a straight grill and my crush is bi, and it actually irks me. When he tells me about kissing other guys, I get sad.

Could it be because I suddenly see twice more competition? Or is it just cause I somehow have something against him being gay deep down?
>>
>>5746823
You are literally the reason everybody hates biscum. You are only adding to our already bad name with gloating threads like these.
>>
File: call me baitlyn.png (193 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
call me baitlyn.png
193 KB, 600x800
>>5746823
>what is the point in choosing to be anything other than being bi?
>what is the point in choosing to be
>point in choosing
>choosing
nice b8, friendo
>>
>>5746895
>that fucking pic

My sides anon, please
>>
File: 1454041704917.jpg (31 KB, 359x398) Image search: [Google]
1454041704917.jpg
31 KB, 359x398
> mfw a fellow bi lives up to every stereotype
>>
>>5746863
Well, as a guy (and the bi one of the relationship) I guess I can't completely answer how you feel. But I do know that it took my girl a while to get used to it and start enjoying it. It definetly wasn't overnight. I think it is probably a small bit of both, its obviously a slightly different and confusing situation for you. But at the same time if the guy you like talked about how he was making out with all these other chicks, you would probably be just as sad too. No one likes to imagine their crush with someone else. So I don't think it is necessarily due to his "gay" side.
>>
>>5746863
>Could it be because I suddenly see twice more competition? Or is it just cause I somehow have something against him being gay deep down?

I am >>5746837 here and not faggot op. You are probably jealous of the competition. I've heard it mentioned by several other girls.
>>
File: sad png frog.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
sad png frog.png
65 KB, 285x276
>bi
>kissless virgin
>cant even get dick never mind find a girl

get fit they said, youll be drowning in dick they said
>>
>>5746966
Have you heard of Grindr?
>>
>>5746966
Yeah man, fitness stereotypes about being bi aren't true. Like sure if you are a complete whale your chances will be slim, but as long as you are relatively healthy weight, its really just about attitude. I really wish I could help you beyond that but that crosses over into regular dating advice territory and we have all already heard all of that. Just get out there and live your life trying to be sociable and have the balls to ask her/him out for a date when you get close enough to someone.
>>
>>5746990
yeah id love to broadcast myself to every person in my city to criticise and laugh at
>>
>>5747003
>yeah id love to broadcast myself to every person in my city to criticise and laugh at

Care to explain how exactly Grindr would do that to you?
>>
>>5746990
Dating for the sake of dating never works, and if you are just suggesting it for a hookup I couldn't think of a worse way for a person that is a complete virgin and never actually tried the D/V before to know if he truly likes them to go about it than publicly labeling himself as gay. God forbid he realises hes not actually into men all that much and is just desperate (has happened to a few bi-curious guys Ive hooked up with).
>>
>>5747015
better looking/cooler people can see your profile and laugh at you?
>>
>>5747028
You have a very good point there
>>
>>5747045
Well I guess if you are that self conscious, just work on your body image and then try stuff like that. Otherwise, I don't think there's hope for you
>>
>>5746966
I mean, there is definitely hop for you. If you are actually relatively fit like you say, I know me and my girl would eat your virgin ass up like candy ;) You just have to be bashful. I know being the virgin sucks because you feel embarrassed you are missing the experience, but keep in mind plenty of people love virgins too for that exact reason.
>>
>>5747081
*to NOT be bashful
>>
>>5746823
die pompous bi scum degenerate

>>5746894
this times one thousand
>>
>be biscum
>gf okay with me having guy fwb
>one year later
>no progress
I live in a small town, sure, but there's a college here! I'm not even old, I just graduated! How the FUCK does this work?!

>tfw scared of grindr
>>
>>5747178
>have a serious gf
>and a guy fwb
that's not going to work even if you were find a guy who likes you
>>
>>5747186
Why's that? Both of us are cyborg-tier and she's fujo
>>
>>5747178
The first step is the hardest anon. By any chance if your gf is okay with you being with a guy on the side, is she interested in joining? I hate to be pessimistic but I agree with >>5747186 that a serious relationship will not last through another person on the side unless she is involved too. I cant imagine she would object to getting alittle extra action either. And the first step would probably be easier if she was involved too.
>>
>>5747244
I don't think she would be interested. We have different tastes. I am only really into topping regardless of bottom, which turns her on - consequently the other guy is too emasculated for her taste. Likewise, she's said she isn't bi but rarely feels an attraction to a few women. There's one I think she flirts a bit with that really isn't my type either.

The whole thing was her idea when I came out. We could both have a samesex FWB as long as we were open and honest about it, and drop it if either one feels uncomfortable.
>>
>>5747329
That's fair enough then. Has she done her side of it yet? Kind of separate from the whole bi part of it but I cant imagine that her, as a woman, would be too happy you did it with someone else first. We all know what I am talking about lol. Crazy idea but how about set up a double date with eachother? I know you said you are scared to use grindr but maybe if she helped you sort through it wouldn't be as bad. Plus, I also think it might help lessen the impact of an "open" relationship if you gave her that kind of control to help pick who you see.
>>
>>5747382
Good advice. I just think it might be awkward plus even saying I'm bi probably limits my options desu.

The girl I think she might be a little into is apparently bi and in a relationship with a guy. I've been trying to hint at a double date forever but he's a vegan who refuses to go to restaurants that even serve non-vegan food so it's a non starter. That's literally all I know about him but if it's true then he seems like a massive puss thus kind of my type.
>>
File: imagtertertes.jpg (3 KB, 160x90) Image search: [Google]
imagtertertes.jpg
3 KB, 160x90
>>5747422
Too true. Just tell him that homosexuality has been linked to longer lifespans and that sword fights increase immunity and protection from disease and he will jump all over it. Shame too, I would love to ask where you are and see if its close enough to hook up but if your in a small town then its definitely nowhere close-enough near me. But us bi guys are out there and do exist anon. Just gotta keep looking and be prepared to go out of comfort zone to find one.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.